Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Scam Alert! Pls Take Note - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note (93423 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by IniUbom(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2010
smiley abina una no no na?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by obong1: 3:11am On Oct 19, 2010
My own is text massage, state that I won $28 500 in big brother africa and i should send my phone number and my name, meanwhile i got the text via my phone, the funny story is that (how did they got my phone no to send me a text massage and still keep demanding for my number,) I saw it as men of underworld.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Osama10(m): 3:48am On Oct 19, 2010
obong1:

My own is text massage, state that I won $28 500 in big brother africa and i should send my phone number and my name, meanwhile i got the text via my phone, the funny story is that (how did they got my phone no to send me a text massage and still keep demanding for my number,) I saw it as men of underworld.

grin grin grin
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by OboBoco(f): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2010
i get this crazy mails too almost everyday , and it always gets me upset,
i always wonder why a girl should be sending me a love message telling me that colour does not matter
and I would scream back in my replies that i am not A LESBIAN for crying out loud.
but the bastard would reply telling me how happy they are that i replied and would send a picture to me.
when i got to work today i had it in mind to start a topic or send seun a mail on this, because i wonder how the got my personal email address when it is hidden. and they always specify that they saw my profile on NAIRALAND.

The other one is through text, they sent me a text that i won a scholarship in the ongoing chevron/texaco scholarship scheme, i should call a number which was provided and they would tell me how to get the one million scholarship.
1. i am not even a student, am a graduate and working for that matter
2. when did Nigeria become so generous that companies will be telling you to come and collect scholarship money ??
3. a scholarship you DID NOT even apply for Not to talk of writing the scholarship exam and passing
4. when did chevron and texaco start having a joint scholarship scheme ?
These people think Nigerians are stupid,
according to some one, you can't hussle A husstler
All i did was to call the number when someone picked, i just told them the person to try new tricks because the one he is using is too old. LOL. the person just ended the call.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by OboBoco(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2010
My Dearest,
My name is viviane. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile todayand i like it i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (viviane.keita86@yahoo.co.uk).This is because i don't know the possibilities of remaining in forum for a long time. please If you are interested in knowing more about me please contact me directly to my email address box so i will send you some of my pictures imediately,
Thanks waiting to hear from you .
viviane.

here's another foolish person.

and another :

As Salam Alaikum!!!

I am Mrs.Mariam Muhammad from Liberia ; I am married to Mr.Jean Muhammad who worked with our Liberian Embassy here in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.8 Million General Trust Account with a prime Bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire . Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to my cancer problem. Having known my
condition (cancer of the lever and stroke).

I decided to donate this fund to an Imam or any faithful Islamic brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instr uct herein. I want somebody that will use this fund according to my Late. Husbands Dream to help the orphanages, widows, propagating the good news of Allah and
to endeavor that the Mosque of Allah is maintained and to help Lessprivilaged people in our Islamic World. The Quoran made us to know that blessed is the hand that grivet. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Muslim's

and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used against his will. I don't want in away where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the
hand of Allah, because he says in the Holy Quoran that he is going to fight my battle and I shall hold my peace.
I don't need any telephone communication in this regards because of my health henc e the presence of my husband??s relatives around me always. I want you and the Mosque to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim Mom. Whoever that wants to serve Allah must serve.

him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Write back as soon as possible, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Hoping to receive your Urgent and Positive response.
Yours Sister in Islam.
Mrs.Mariam Muhammad
Allah Hafiz.
As Salam Alaikum!!!
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nsiman(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
I have received over five similar mails. But i was like asking, did nl distribute my email address?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by dewaledipo: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
cool Guys, its just so sickening to find out dat sum of dis guys stil tink dat naija peeps are stupid. to all da scammers out dere, may you walk and stumble forever and ever
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by bright007(f): 4:31am On Dec 31, 2010
Guys thank u for the alert.I received the same alert on bebeye.com.The guy dey waist him time
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by hindus: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
CONTACT US FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL HELP
INDIA ~HINDUS ANCIENT SPIRITUAL TEMPLE
OF ORBEDIAC SOVEREIGN GRAND WHITE LODGE SOCIETY & MYSTICAL ORDER.
E-mail: indiahindus2011@yahoo.com
tell_+229 99 137329, +229 98718456
Come For Membership / spiritual help:
Money Business / trading wealthy prosperous fast success 2. Money physics. 3. Pool / Lotto /lottery money winning success. 4. Spiritual power for healing- crowd-visions & miracles for men/women of God .Guardian angels, 5. Love attraction magnet - marriage success /fruit of womb/ Favour, 6. Ask without refusal /do as I say commanding tone = used to be getting money & favor from stingy friend (s) or anybody. 7. Elections-Sports & Beauty contest victory winning 8. Contract winning. Promotions. Musician reigning/music fast selling success. Securing good job. Retentive memory/ Academic intelligence/ Exam success. Success traveling. lost and found,Pre- business Advices/ guide against flop or loss of heavy money in any transactions , predictions/Star reading to know your star. Protection against: promise & fail, misfortunes and business failures- marine spirits, hatred- Divorce – Accident-Temptations- Enemies-Bad dreams- Shyness-witches & wizards – spiritual attacks- Bad luck & Poverty.
9. Hips-Fat/slimming & Body reshaping to Beauty. Breast/ penis enlargement/ Height increment 10. tribal mark /stretch mark removal Height increment. 11. Star reading /prophecies. 12. Talent development, 13. Counseling & 14. Deliverance, 15. Hex breaking / Course repelling. Cures of Diabetes- stroke- Epilepsy-deaf- Stammering-High Bp -Ulcer- Asthma- Staphylococcus-Gonorrhea/ Syphilis- Hiv / Aids therapy/Hernia. Body / Mouth /Virginal odor/Discharges. Teeth/Ear/Eye /soar throat problems. Barrenness/ Miscarriage/ Impotency/Infertility.Homosexual/ Lesbian therapy. Nymphomaniac/ Kleptomaniac. Removal of unwanted hair.etc
ALL THE SPIRITUAL CONSECRATED GEMS/ PRODUCTS ARE TIBET- EGYPT & INDIAN SPIRITUAL MADE.
. WE ALSO SELL ALL HIGH POWERFUL SPIRITUAL MATERIALS, RELIGIOUS ITEMS & MYSTICAL BOOKS, ETC.
WHATEVER YOUR PROBLEM , CONTACT US , WE MUST SURELY HELP YOU.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
our organization stands out in africa today as the only accredited agent for the amalgamated india hindus union of the metaphysical research group,compromising the India,Tibet,Egypt,America India Astrologers and solvers,with our international headquarters in hardwar/rishikesh India,and temples worldwide.
we offer genuine spiritual advisory services on issues of astrology/star reading,self defence,spell binding,curse repelling,exorcism,uncrossing,hex breaking and special individual/family protection and money prosperity success/worshiping.
At india hindus temple,testimonies abound for our jobs but for the sake of confidential,we choose not to make public our clients.it is no secret that there are invisible powers behind talism and charms.many of the world prominent leaders,celebrities,and executives,irrespective of their religion and faith are regular users of the talisman and charms.we have recorded millions of successful cases,but for secrecy sake,thay are not made public.miracles after miracles have changed so many lives,that miracle will change your life too.
You are now invited to visit us.if you can come today,our monks and expert Hindu Astrologers especially the president in Africa,Shiva Hanuman Lordsinbad and other Hindus Guru Spiritual Masters Will diagnose Your situation astrologically and Know exactly the areas that generate your misfortunes.Hence,Your situation would be tackled with precision,certainly new vista would be opened to your surprise in life.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Jeel: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
I concur
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by izahbnu(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
see the latest one sef, i bow oh wetin she or him take me for,

This article link was mailed to you by: love_mimi8096@yahoo.com *
The sender included the following message:
Hello Dear,My Name is Mimi,nice to meet you.I saw your profile today at (www.nairaland.com) and admire it,please i would like you to contact me back through my email address(love_mimi8096@yahoo.com)so i will tell you more about myself and i will also send my sweet photos to you,as soon as you contact me back.Hoping to hear from you soonest,Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in relationship,UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE,:::::WITH LOVE AND TRUST.Love & Kiss .Mimi.;;;( love_mimi8096@yahoo.com

see the pix sef, thief na devil go hammer your head idiotic piss poor ninny,

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by harakiri(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
A lot of these scammers are dullards. Na 9ja guy wey dey struggle dem wan hustle. It's like a court baliff quoting law for the judge!
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by dave2(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2011
izahbnu:

see the latest one sef, i bow oh wetin she or him take me for,

This article link was mailed to you by: love_mimi8096@yahoo.com *
The sender included the following message:
Hello Dear,My Name is Mimi,nice to meet you.I saw your profile today at (www.nairaland.com) and admire it,please i would like you to contact me back through my email address(love_mimi8096@yahoo.com)so i will tell you more about myself and i will also send my sweet photos to you,as soon as you contact me back.Hoping to hear from you soonest,Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in relationship,UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE,:::::WITH LOVE AND TRUST.Love & Kiss .Mimi.;;;( love_mimi8096@yahoo.com

see the pix sef, thief na devil go hammer your head idiotic piss poor ninny,

I equally got this mail too.
I deleted it immediately
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by MsPotato(f): 1:25am On Apr 30, 2011
Ok
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by barretmorgan: 11:23am On May 09, 2011
Hello to all,

Online scams increases day by day with increase in finding partner and soul mates.Some general tips which help individual to save them from scams are:-
1 use reliable site for online dating and social networking.
2 Don't share your personal information with any one until you don't have faith.
3 Be aware and active during chat and talk with strangers.
4 If you want to date the online person meet public area is best rather then private dating.
Hope these are some good ways to save yourself from online scams.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Fpr best date visit Dating Sites | Dating Websites
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by MsPotato(f): 4:52am On May 16, 2011
IMAGINE! This person has been my YIM friend for a very long time. I talk to him on and off and he is a nice person but not to talk everytime. Just casually. And all of the sudden, today when I talked to him, he became to a FEMALE!!!  angry angry angry I think someone has stolen his Yahoo ID!  shocked shocked shocked

This is the conversation:
11.52am 16.01.2011

Ms. Potato: U and your this baby face
alonzomiker: :-) hi sweetie
Ms. Potato: Hello sweetheart
alonzomiker: i hope you want to chat with a Hot girl today,  ;-)
Ms. Potato: Hot girl?? shocked
alonzomiker: i am a little busy right now, just got a new laptop trying to set my cam up,
Ms. Potato: Oops
Ms. Potato: Sorry to disturb u
Ms. Potato: Ok go ahead
alonzomiker: i have a fetish if u wanna call it that for being on camera ;-)
Ms. Potato: Are u a female?
alonzomiker: you can watch my webcam but you're not a kid right??
gabrie_again: What do u mean?
gabrie_again: Are u unclothed?
gabrie_again: Cause if u are, than no thank you! shocked
alonzomiker: k , well im gonna show you , k?
Ms. Potato: NO!
Ms. Potato: Wait!
Ms. Potato: Are u unclothed or not?
Ms. Potato: Cause Im at work
alonzomiker: http://access.im/7/vite03 go there and my video will load, just make sure to click the ACCEPT INVITE button on the left of the page, its 100% free to join you only need a credit card to verify that you are over 18 ;p
Ms. Potato: I dont have a credit card
Ms. Potato: Is this some kinda scam?
Ms. Potato: Cause I know how does a scam work
alonzomiker: if you come watch me i'll do whatever you want me to do,  fill out your info, its free :-) k?
Ms. Potato: and u bvetter be careful about all these things
Ms. Potato: Oh no thanks
Ms. Potato: Im not interested
alonzomiker: i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded!, this site doesn't allow people to record my cam! just make sure you click the accept button on the left of the page before the timer expires ;p
Ms. Potato: But I dont have a credit card
Ms. Potato: Sorry
Ms. Potato: Anyways Im at work
Ms. Potato: so I am not interested to view anybody's webcam!
alonzomiker: credit card is just to verify your age, u get in for free thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member, but u need to verify babe just click the accept invite button on teh left of the page smiley
Ms. Potato: But thats the thing, I dont have a credit card
Ms. Potato: sorry
alonzomiker: let me know if you need any help logging in, i'm gonna slip into something nice for you, k? ;-)
Ms. Potato: as big and old as I am, I hate using credit cards
Ms. Potato: ok, bye
alonzomiker: im the girl in the main video that loads
Ms. Potato: so u are not a female?
Ms. Potato: so u are a female and not a male?
Ms. Potato: Hmmm. ,  Im suspicious of you!
Ms. Potato: U are not my friend
alonzomiker: k
Ms. Potato: U stole my friend's YIM!!!
Ms. Potato: shocked
alonzomiker: are u in babe??
Ms. Potato: U are a scammer

And he/she immediately went offline! undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Emeka72(m): 1:23am On Jun 11, 2011
Ok I'm now aware.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by mizbelle: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
get em a lot end up on spam thanks to yahoo or gmail, the delete button comes in mind when i glance thru my spam anyways grin
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Osama10(m): 3:18am On Jul 01, 2011
We just need to open our eyes very wide these days.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Jerryfa: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
I've received dis type of mail lik twice hmmm i think i now know wat to do yes
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by bravedude(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2011
Why can't some men go woo a lady on the str,does that mean they are weak men?If you don't giv out ur contact to any female post in need of a relationship,you won't b caught.Go to the str or any sociable location and u might luckily find a 9ce girl.Best of luck dudes n b wise.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by claremont(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
I have been getting loads of romance scam mails, I just copied and pasted the one below from my archives. grin

Received from Marina krasotkaklassna@yahoo.com
Greetings!

I have been pleasantly surprised to receive your letter. I think, that you also have been surprised, when I have written you the message.
Now I will write to you a little about myself.
Moеня call Marina. To me of 27 years. I was born on March, 25th, 1984. I was born in Russia in the beautiful small city of Volzhsk where I live now. My city is located approximately 850 km from a city of Moscow. The population of my city approximately 57000 persons, a small city, but is pleasant to me it.
Now I will tell to you about my work. I work as the Seller in shop of children's toys. I very much love the work because every day I work with children and I can help them. I like to see their happy persons.
I have started to use the Internet recently. To get acquainted with the help of the Internet to me my girlfriend has advised. Unfortunately I do not have own computer of the house, on it after work I come into the coffee Internet.
what you would like to know about me? Please ask me about it, I will try to answer your questions. Besides, I would be very glad to receive your photos. In this letter I send you the photos. I hope, that they will like you.
tell to me, what you love in women? What you appreciate in them? What at it should be character? I would like it the nobility. Also I wish to ask, you corresponded with the girl from Russia?
I hope, that tomorrow I will receive your letter and a photo.
do not forget to write me the letter.
I will look forward it.
Sincerely,
Marina.

Hi why you have not answered me? What did that happen? I think, that at you all is good. I with such impatience waited for your letter, but have not received it. I very much hope, that our acquaintance will not be finished on it. Or I am not interesting to you? Tell to me the truth. I love honesty and sincerity.

Sincerely,
Marina.

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by beckhamdon: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2011
no matter what we got put the blames on our rulers cause they are the engine room 4 this kind of life they do not want to creat jobs 4 the youths so the youths created jobs 4 them self just saying my mind ;.,;';';.';;';';;nija we hope 4 change may she never nok.;';';, ;'';;
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by max2yk: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
i don tire for senegalissssssssssssssssss, make una help me tel dis people  say i be niga
,  ,

MY BELOVED HONEY I NEED YOUR HELP.‏ 2
1 recipients
CC: recipientsYou More
Show Details

* candy Mason 

TO:

* shanky4luv2yk@yahoo.com

Message flagged
Wednesday, 21 September 2011, 21:37
This message contains blocked images.
Show ImagesOptions
Message Body
Hello Dear,

Thanks for your respond and all you have said, my name is Candy Mason Jayden Alassane ,i am 24 years old girl , my ethnic is Baoule,Kwa languages,my area is the
largest Akan populations in Côte d'Ivoire are the farming communities of the Baoule .

i want us to be friends though distance is far, but i believe that love is a bridge that connect far distance to be closer, My Iikings, i like a honesty person, trustworthy,friendly, Kind, careing, respectful, tolerance, Patience, realistic person. My dislikings, liars, cheaters, self centered, disrespectful, too dominatering, negative out look on life.

About my family my late father is Mason Jayden Alassane , Côte d'Ivoire late Mason Jayden Alassane is  financial adviser to  Ministry of Agriculture, and the chife inchange in exporting  coffee, cocoa, and timber  ,my mother was a banker in one of the bank, About my education i stop in first year in  university Abidjan but i am hoping to continue and finish my study as soon as possible, About resident, i am presently leaving in Dakar Senegal under the guadance of Pastor and Mrs cole joseph of Divine Church of Christ (DCC) dakar i need someone who i can trust to share my life with,
i contacted you with the hope that you are the one, please i will like you to reply to me, i told you that love makes far distance very close, you can call me with pastor phone number 00221778373725,  below is my pic

Thanks
yours sincerely
Candy.

current slide

current slide
Photos
Download All

MY CANDY01.jpg
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by cemeseh(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2011
i got so many of such letters. dont be greedy or u fall into d pit. if any demand put a stop to it, silly jobless dog. o
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by cemeseh(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2011
they are all naija boys.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by cemeseh(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2011
how to know them. they all endup demanding & all 9ja dupers.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by kingmuaib(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
undecided shocked sad angry grin grin cheesy smiley wink 07030806363 am tall good ounderstanding live in abuja 24 just call
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by kingmuaib(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
call me on +2347030806060 liv in abuja

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by kingmuaib(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
my num is 30806363 if ur ready u can call me at any time. am living in abuja nigeria

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by kingmuaib(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
07030806363 live in abuja u can call me at any time am ready[color=#000099][/color] i knw hw to hmmmmm

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by kingmuaib(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
dnt message me on nairaland just msg me or call me on my num. 07030806363,  24old liv in abuja fulani by tribe,  cheesy muaiba is waitting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. / Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.