Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Scam Alert! Pls Take Note - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note (93408 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by miracle139: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Attention: 3 reasons why being single is extremely dangerous and below is a WhatsApp link where I'm adding single men and women who are interested in finding true love and building a family.

The Number one reason why being single is dangerous is because

1. There is no one to listen to you:

Painful right, yes I know for fact that not having anyone to pour your heart to, even when you see all your friends with their own life partner, happy and all mushy

There's always no one to lean on, no one to confide in.
always alone with your thoughts.

Your ideas are for your imaginations alone, you tend to be bored often, always left out amidst married friends cause you'll seem odd.

And you seriously think God has forsaken you, No he hasn't and i might be the Angel he sent to you because I just created another Free fast growing WhatsApp group strictly for working class

That could help you find a life partner, which i would give you a link to join but before i do so i want you to read the second reason why being single is dangerous

2. There's always no one to check on you:

Extremely Dangerous, lonely people always feel the whole world is against them

In a lonely state, you're without help.
No one to cry to for help. No one to share your deepest pain with.
Your life attaches boredom, you look odd to the outside world cause you'll seem a no love kinda person.

Your lifestyle changes, no one to correct your dress sense, your judgement of things reduces

Which leads to the next thing I'm about to talk about, which Is

3. Depression:

This is dangerous and I don't even pray this for my enemy

You grow more depressed being alone than when you've got a partner.

If you think I'm lying latest research by WHO shows that most single people are more depressed that people in a relationship

There's enough time on your part to think more about irrelevant things, which leads to depression and the most dangerous

thing is that depression leads to suicidal thoughts

It weighs you down and makes you feel less of who you are

I pray none of this happens to you

but I don't only pray i want to show you a pathway to find a life partner and be happy to

And i have created a powerful group where you too can find a life partner

But there is a certain criteria you must meet because i'm only adding serious and ready people to the group

So if you truly want to give love a chance and you don't want to hurt yourself while being single

Below is my official WhatsApp link send me a message, I can't wait to help you and add you to the group

http:///2348154105720
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 13, 2020
Do you want a girlfriend or a friend with benefits

I want to teach you a Free step by step teaching on how to find a

girlfriend or friend with benefits on Facebook or Instagram
In less than 3 days

Join the group by sending me a message on WhatsApp with this number

0807 884 9553

Or use the link in my signature to send me a direct message

And say I want to join the group

And I Would add you to the group immediately

Here is my number again

Group will soon be filled
0807 884 9553

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Thane(m): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
edetcnn:
@poster
Guy, U don Knock my job! Me and the Idiot have exchanged about 3 mails so far with shim wink replying with exactly the template cheesy you posted above. Me I been wan tell am say make shim wink arrange me small cash say I go arrange house for am here for naija but as you come post this thing, na him i go check my inbox today come see say shim wink don vamoose! Mugu wan guy Socrates!

lwkmd
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Affluent1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Person with the under listed name and details is a Cyber Criminal... either on Facebook, WhatsApp, or anywhere.

HUMPHREY IGHODALO

+2348071379754

With First Bank Account Num:

Beware... dont be scammed.

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Abigailagedah(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Noted
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by sarmamotors: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2020
08132733565,male,single,31yrs.Ojodu-berger.Lagos.Serious minded female only. No scam..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by kelvinslim(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
kissbut that girl dey ok oo,beware of fake emails smileybut that girl dey ok oo,beware of fake emails
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by ormrakces209(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hello naira landers this number 09022142947 by name ogunsakin blessing mercy of account number 3118212107 First bank just scammed a trusted friend of of 500,000 in cash.Please share till it reaches the police so this criminal lady be caught. She's an online scammer. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Ayomarcel(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
ormrakces209:
Hello naira landers this number 09022142947 by name ogunsakin blessing mercy of account number 3118212107 First bank just scammed a trusted friend of of 500,000 in cash.Please share till it reaches the police so this criminal lady be caught. She's an online scammer. Cheers

Take it to other social media platforms
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by emiron18(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2020
another hilarious video for you... see what this guy value more than 50k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztaGlAfDm0
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lantean(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
ormrakces209:

It's sad to hear your friend lost money to a scammer. But there's a better and more effective way to catch the criminal.
Write a petition (which is a formal letter of complaint about the person). Explain in brief how it happened. You'll need your statement of account from the bank, if it was a transfer transaction. Otherwise, you'll need to submit the original proof of transacting with the criminal. Include any proof of your communication and other damning evidences. Make a complete copy of all the documents intended for submission.
Now, put the original copies in a paper bag. Take the copies along.
Go to EFCC office in Ikoyi to submit the application.

EFCC,
Awolowo Road
Ikoyi, Lagos.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by lavylilly: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Are you looking for the ultimate online dating experience?
Get much more than a simple matchmaking service with #1 dating site - QueenLavyLilly!
Meet attractive new people from all walks of life and explore a variety of cultures, cuisines and more. QueenLavyLilly! offers a large membership of singles from Lagos, Abuja, portharcourt , benin, and beyond!
Here are the main features:
❤ Browse and meet singles both locally and globally
❤ Enjoy live Match of beautiful singles
❤ Find your best match by veiwing our post!
❤ Get introduced to singles based on your preferences
❤ Met matches who are serious about dating and relationship
❤ Be protected - 24/7 customer support checks and verifies every member
❤ Talk in real-time and stay in touch at all times with Instant & Offline Messages
Follow us on social media
Twitter: QuinLavy
Instagram: QueenLavyLilly
Email: QueenLavyLilly@gmail.com
Telegram: QuinLavy
Do not miss the opportunity to experience global dating in a completely new light and find love in and around your Neighborhood !
Our Mission:
Everything we do is aimed at bringing singles together and helping them start a relationship with a special person.
How does it work :
Join our Telegram group QuinLavy

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by uboma(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru is a serial Scam Artist.

See his photos and read about Yusuf Adeiza Kabiru on the following link;

https://www.nairaland.com/6412026/yusuf-adeiza-kabiru-serial-scam
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nimen(m): 5:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Slutty and romantic videos, sexual tips, hook ups and relationship advice; mad content posted on a daily...

Add up on WhatsApp 0816 382 4388

it's hot in there...
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by UltimateStarman: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2021
OmniPotens:
Please be warned about these kind of mails. They are false and never true. Don't fall a victim else you might be duped.

===================================

nice to meet u
Monday, December 15, 2008 8:34 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"goodluck mary" <j.h4love@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: omni.potens@yahoo.com
My name is miss mary i saw your
profile today on(Nairaland.com )and became interested
in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to
my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. i
believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address
above.Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in
life. Please reply me with my email address here (goodluckmary1@yahoo.com)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN
YOURS MARY

======================================

Cheers!
you are blessed
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Memeni(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2021
ormrakces209:

Worthless scammers. If they scam you in this 2021 na u sabi. Mess them up!!!
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Memeni(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
I need a mature lady for hookup in Abuja 26-38 years.
I'm 24 yrs...self employed and a graduate with a very good dick. Interested Ladies can WhatsApp only on 08103186288
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Dijeh5101: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2021
Dijeh Exchange �surest plug ��

Hello chiefs welcome to DIJEH EXCHANGE I buy BTC at good rate 560/$, BULK/UNIT NO RIPPING ❌ Remember is not by rate, is buy who will deliver, feel free to message me on my WhatsApp +2348162382217 I also buy all type of gift card at yummy � rate I also pick cash app, PayPal funds, and zelle funds�
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Amatarasha(f): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2022
ormrakces209:
She is one of the gay scammers who scammed koyyes
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Amatarasha(f): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Memeni:
I need a mature lady for hookup in Abuja 26-38 years.
I'm 24 yrs...self employed and a graduate with a very good dick. Interested Ladies can WhatsApp only on 08103186288
With a very good dick ? Anuofia , what happened to a very good brain?

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Memeni(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Amatarasha:
With a very good dick ? Anuofia , what happened to a very good brain?

You're a stupid forsaken illiterate. Your entire lineage and generational brain are not even up to 1% of mine. Castrated female dog. Quote me again and I'll lay you to peices. I'll demolish you. Animal
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2022

I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Separated soon to be divorced; I have 4 daughters who reside with their mother .

I am very tall, grey, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.
I am humble and frugal

AA Genotype but yours does not matter , I don't believe in medical validation of marriage. I strongly oppose vaccines of any kind.
Any religion ( I am not religious)

You:
Happy, positive, easy-going lady.

Hardworking, entrepreneurial and good home-maker.

Black woman of any nationality or tribe.

Must be interested in maintaining good health and being healthy and open new ideas and querying popular beliefs on health and other issues.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Desire to have children .

Motherhood and previous marriage are no obstacle.

usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bitchboys writeup was clearly rookie
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Realhackers: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hi

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by FiftyLions: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
PRIVATE" to learn how to "HACK POS" in just 15 to 20 minutes
DEAL::: NO CASTING ❌
REGISTRATION FEE::: FREE ✅
NOTE::: BOYS AND GIRLS
OUR AIM IS THE:::: BAG 💰
we rise by lifting others 💹

*NOTE*::: THE WORK IS NOT INVOLVED PRESSING OF PHONE 📵
JUST ABOUT CONNECTION DM 👇🏽
https:///message/OBUPFKEA2IZIL1

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. / Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.