Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' (2247 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2015
1. Hustlers
Hustlers are money conscious. They tend to admire the rich a lot and spend a great deal of their time and energy talking about them or trying to be like them. This group can do anything to get cash, I mean anything! Most of their money sources are usually through ingenuine means; scam, theft, robbery, deception, fraud, etc. When the money is made, the whole lot is used for gallivanting and other insignificant purposes.
You can identify this group of men by their outfit and accessories; they wear pretty costly clothes, usually designer-made/customized meanwhile their skin is parched and full of scars. These days, some may remember to take care of their skin by bleaching.

2. The Gang Member/Cultist/Terrorist

This category includes the roughest of the rough. Men ever trained and ready to execute destructive machinations.
You can identify this type of men by their stern, stoic, and generally rough appearance. These days most of them go undercover with that devil-in-a-white-dress look.

3. The Layabouts/Hooligans (‘Agboro’)
These are the commonest group of men. I mean they are ‘ubiquitous’. They spend their day doing practically nothing [meaningful]. Since they do nothing all day but discuss or watch other people, they can do anything to get ‘chop’. They also exhibit aggressive mannerism a lot.
You can identify this type by their dirty, haggard, worn-out, smelly clothes and bodies, parched, rough voices due to excessive smoking.

4. The Illiterate Men
Most low cadre men fall into this category; school drop-outs, businessmen, and generally men without much intelligence/wisdom. Illiterate men often talk a lot about nothing in particular. They speak the most incorrect forms of languages with very awful accents. They suffer from inferiority complex a lot but try to masquerade this.
You can identify this type by their ‘bush’ lifestyle/attitudes anywhere they are; the way they eat, dress, their composure in public, etc.

5. The Sleek, Rich Guys
They are well polished in speech and mannerism. Most are well educated and have high-standard well-paying jobs/means of livelihood. Their material possessions are innumerable and genuine (i.e original). This type always maintains their general status and well-being. They are also ready to spend (reasonably though); I mean they are benevolent. You won’t catch them dead haggling; they don’t bargain prices because they believe anything they want to get is affordable.
You can identify this group of men by their gold wrist-watches, costly attires, fresh-looking smooth skins (with no spot or blemish), well groomed hair and nails, etc.

6. The Conceited Guys

This group are proud for no just cause. They believe they are at the top most of the ladder due to their little material possessions, strength, physique, handsome features, etc. They tend to boast a lot and underestimate others. They usually want to command a lot of respect and are domineering; especially to the opposite sex. The conceited type of guy is also chauvinistic.
You can identify these guys by their little, by-do-or-die-means-obtained material possessions. This type will wear a Versace suit and put on bathroom slippers or the like downstairs and still want you to fall over him. They are sparsely handsome and generally narcissistic about their whole appearance. They always do things to get public attention, for example spraying their hard-earned money in any occasion or prompting to buy you expensive items which they keep referring to later on.

7. The Average Guys
Average guys are everywhere. All they have, do and exhibit are generally average; average intelligence, average performance, average strength, etc. This group would often want to embark on activities they can’t accomplish, for example trying to woo a very beautiful lady without first considering their worth at all.
You can identify this type easily. They possess little or no material possession, ideas, strength, etc. There mannerism and general appearance won’t even make you move an eyelash hair not to talk of skipping a heartbeat. They love to pester or follow other people in the hope of improving their status. Average guys discuss other successful people a lot. They are also football fanatics (all guys are, anyway). They follow, like and add any beautiful/better person they see on social network sites.

8. The Religion-Enthusiast Guys
God is spirit and they that worship Him must worship in Spirit and in Truth. However this group of men worship God in Spirit, bone, flesh and skin. Everything they do is religion-driven (I’m not saying this is not good). This type will approach a lady and instead of going ahead to confess his feelings/desire for her will say instead “The Lord has ministered unto me that thou art for me bla bla bla…”
You can identify this type by their overzealous lifestyles. They dress each day like they are going to meet God, and are quick to chastise others when they do or say something bad. Religion can also be applied to their academic books as well.

9. The Drop-Dead Gorgeous Guys
All wouldn’t be complete if this category of guys isn’t mentioned; they are just indispensible but [sadly] rare to find. This type has been beautified by their creator to the extremest of extremes. Their bones are made of magnet; nothing would stop you from running over or turning around to admire them anywhere. These ‘beautifulest’ of men are often prettier than or as beautiful as women. They aren’t moved by the number of attention they get, but would rather enjoy your company and then move on. This set of guys does not need to, or rather don’t, run after ladies, they only put up the vacancy sign and next thing their ‘inbox’ is full. Most drop-dead gorgeous guys are shy though and find it difficult to approach a lady [they like] unlike their average counterparts. You could do anything to get their attention (including walking on your bare ass) and still wouldn’t get it.
You can identify this type by their God-endowed beauty, excellent voices, generally handsome features, gentle composure and altogether nice mannerism.

10. The Respectable, Fun-To-Be-With, Honourable, Goal-Oriented Guys
This category of men is always in control; they spin and you roll. They cause a stir and command great respect anywhere they are without much ado on their part. They are highly innovative. They can never be poor or run short of ideas anytime, because they always have alternatives.
You can identify this type by their intelligent looks; bright, shiny faces and eyes, their earnest composure, the rate/ease at which they execute a given task, their achievements, etc.

11. The Sex Maniacs
This group of men tend to capitalize on the fact that men generally have a higher libido than women. They are sexually aroused by anything (even the breasts of a cow). This category of men would always demand for sex from anyone no matter their status. They are quick to touch/rub a lady’s body anywhere anytime. They spend a good percentage of their lifespan having sex.
You can identify this category of men by their foolish-looking, lustful eyes. They are quick to offer (or at least promise to get) you anything so as to sleep with you. They generally exhibit little or no self-control, and always discuss topics on sexual intercourse. They can heap up a ton of very nice and delicious flatteries on you within 60 seconds. In their libidinousness they would call you an angel/exquisite beauty but will tell you to scram when the tide turns.

12. The Phone-Number Demanding Guys

Most guys in the previously mentioned categories may also join an arm with this group. Phone-number demanding guys won’t chat with you for at most one minute without asking for your contact details so as to continue the ‘convo’ later; as if you came into the world to meet them. They store up a myriad of contact details of every beautiful lady they see but may end up not calling because they do not have the ‘substance’ to do so or because they are simply busy collecting more. This group are often the first to attend any occasion, contest, festivity, public show, exam venue, ceremony, etc with their God-knows-how-they-acquired cell phones fully charged.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO ADD YOUR OWN TYPES, DAMES!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
cool
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by merit12(f): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2015
why do I have the feeling this going make front page

Op did you see seun?tell him I'm looking for him
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by merit12(f): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool
why did you take my space?
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by naijaboiy: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2015
Nice write-up...

Well researched and nicely presented. smiley

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Kolade354(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2015
No comment.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Ukeachu1(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2015
madam u said ten. wat were u thinking.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by merit12(f): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2015
Which number re you on the list
naijaboiy:
undecided
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by merit12(f): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2015
She added ja-ra

Didn't you enjoy it?
Ukeachu1:
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Smh.... undecided
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by naijaboiy: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2015
merit12:
Which number re you on the list
Number 2 and 9 undecided
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Ukeachu1(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2015
merit12:
She added ja-ra

Didn't you enjoy it?
not really. only enjoy very few tins tho.
she should edit her topic. accountability
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by nickz(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2015
I possess 1 quality at least from every number except 2,3,4gringrin

Very funny thocheesy
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2015
Give me a guy with all of these attributes, and i'll be happy forever kisskiss
5) The sleek, rich guys
cool The religion enthusiast guys
9) The drop-dead gorgeous guys
10) The respectable fun-to-be-with, honourably, goal oriented guys.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Segunbills(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2015
When it makes front page am gonna say something.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2015
nickz:
I possess 1 quality at least from every number except 2,3,4gringrin

Very funny thocheesy
Number11 too? Sex maniac? lipsrsealed
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2015
merit12:
why did you take my space?
I was smarter than you ni tongue
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Nice writeup cool

The drop dead tho'wink
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by jmoore(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
10 is now the new 12. Nawa for u op.

*modified*. You no sabi thank you after the correction. Your big head there.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by ArchEnemy(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Ukeachu1:
grin busted!
She gave us 12

1 Like

Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Hazardd(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:
5) The sleek, rich guys
cool The religion enthusiast guys
9) The drop-dead gorgeous guys
10) The respectable fun-to-be-with, honourably, goal oriented guys.

use clay and mould them by yourself na tongue

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Hazardd(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
nice writeup.

keep it up wink

1 Like

Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Hazardd:

use clay and mould them by yourself na tongue
The man exists.
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by fejikudz(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
nice write up op.. bravo!!

1 Like

Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Hazardd(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

The man exists.

yea.

like me smiley
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by cupidhero(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:
I can't actually give you a guy with these qualities if i don't have your IM details or your phone NO. grin grin
holla!!
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Ukeachu1(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
grin busted!
She gave us 12
calm down bros
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Hazardd:

yea.

like me smiley
They don't blow their own trumpet.
And, they don't frequent romance section. undecided
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2015
cupidhero:

I can't actually give you a guy with these qualities if i don't have your IM details or your phone NO. grin grin
holla!!
You didn't get a mention...
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

They don't blow their own trumpet.
And, they don't frequent romance section. undecided
Then what are you doing here
You ought to be in their preferred section searching for them undecided
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then what are you doing here
You ought to be in their preferred section searching for them undecided
Lol..
1) i'm not searching for them on Nairaland..
2.) i was showing him flaws- i.e he can't among them. smiley
Re: Twelve Categories Of Guys You Meet On A Day to Day Basis' by nickz(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2015
VickyyB:

Number11 too? Sex maniac? lipsrsealed
wtf!.....hahahhahahahhaha
I totally forgot that one oh!shocked
2,3,4,11 I supposesad
#teamvirgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introverts How Do You Reenergize After Spending The Day In A Crowd, Etc. / 10 Shameful Things Some Nigerian Girls Do / What I've Noticed From Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.