Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (28234 Views)

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Nafikowa: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Politics and Nigerian politicians, I hail
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
nkpommpko:
A worried president
Na you sabi! Boko haram like you. No sharia for you in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
No body want badluck eh
Everybody Want good luck eh
Goodluck ebele Jonathan eh eh eh eh
Na him we want eh
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Dbboy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
tola9ja:
“Hahaha reality is hitting on the
dying cabal in the dying party.

Posters reared off in Abuja,

campaign buses burnt in Jos,

Namadi Sambo booed and chased
out of his Zaria hometown,
Sule Lamido avoiding Jonathan campaign,
Babangida Aliyu putting Buhari on his poster,
PatienceJonathan banned from campaigning in Bayelsa,
Ekwueme telling Jonathan to forget Igbo votes, addressing empty stadium in Ogun,
senators decamping from PDP to APC,
APC gaining majority in the House of Representative,
Ondo campaign suspended beacuse of mass decamping from PDP to APC on the eve of presidential campaign and PDP scared of campaigning in Kano,
Jonathan continue his soon..vow in Maiduguri, it is apparent that PDP and Jonathan are history.
As Fr. Mbaka said, the glory has departed from the good luck-turned-badluck and he should honourably resign and hand over
to Buhari”-

So no buhari in that your team pic so you guys have even decided to eliminate him before he gets there. Anyway no had feeling you and certain Part of Nigeria want the same thing.

For the records am TAN and its GEJ till buhari goes to school

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Martin ELECHI ALWAYS synonymous with T. A. ORJI.
I sincerely blame those wicked HUMANS, who empower them to become GOVERNORS,while leaving office.

Example:
Orji, Uzor kalu, who did nothing except FOOTBALL development allowed his MOTHER to govern ABIA and handed it over to a more foolish fool.

I can NEVER VOTE in a leader whose AGE has already reached the NATURAL RETIREMENT AGE.

MOST OF THEM end up consuming SNUFFS through out their TENURE.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
temitemi1:
I believe this happened... GEJ till 2015 IJN!!!
Amen.
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Kororugged: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
nkpommpko:
A worried president

That is not a worried president, that is a drunk president

Oga Jona was very high on kai kai

2 Likes

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Collynzo9: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
johnmartus:
cheered pdp governorship booing outgoing governor that's a madness who present him? Wasn't elechi? If they born him well he should go beyond the agreement he sign with elechi that time you will know the real governor
He wasn't Elechi's candidate in the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Ilekeh(f): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ijaw slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by femmycares(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Promises upon promises since 2011.
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2015
Still there's a problem in the whole of Ebonyi state because majority of people have swore not to vote for Dave Umahi because of his brutal attitude towards the masses.
I for one will not vote for him even though he is going to win looking at hw things are unfolding this days.
Elechi really nailed himself when he refuses to carry everybody along ...neglecting the old power block dat brought him to power.
Let him smell the coffee sha.
As for Goodluck,I will surely vote for you hence there's no any other credible candidate to contest against you.
Buhari ...I don't know what is in ur mind, so am afraid of you sir.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by RealSleek(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2015
;
Ilekeh:
Ijaw slaves.

grin abi na, since supporting buhari automatically makes you a fulani slave according to some clowns i dont want to mention, then jona's supporters too are ijaw slaves.... dede awon bigot ati tribalist oniranu

1 Like

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2015
femmycares:
Promises upon promises since 2011.
Exactly my broda,he keeps rebuilding infrastructure and mechanize farming in the air.

He is good in promising, but the devil I know is far better dan an angel that was president before I was born.
Nigeria is trying to cross a meditarian or black sea.
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by DukeNija(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2015
I watched the campaign live.
Yes they booed Gov. Elechi infact, it was embarrassing. But so far, apart from Enugu state, I don't think I've seen a state that massively supports PDP and GEJ like Ebonyi state, based on the primaries I saw. The support was insane!
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by hansad: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2015
tola9ja:

Ekwueme telling Jonathan to forget Igbo votes, addressing empty stadium in Ogun,
Ondo campaign suspended beacuse of mass decamping from PDP to APC on the eve of presidential campaign and PDP scared of campaigning in Kano,
Jonathan continue his soon..vow in Maiduguri, it is apparent that PDP and Jonathan are history.
As Fr. Mbaka said, the glory has departed from the good luck-turned-badluck and he should honourably resign and hand over
to Buhari”-

Shatap, with Buhari ever in Aso Rock, Buhari and his born to rule cabal must ensure that all the other members of the team are mere decorative figures.
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 17, 2015
prettyboi1989:
Ebonyi people don't let jonathan f00L u people, its just now that jonathan remembered there's a state called ebonyi since when got in2 power in 2011. Gej will so 4get u guys if u think of voting for him. Gej dint talk about helping you guys in processing your rice produce, Unless ya'll wana keep eating your sand filled rice.
Is dat tru

1 Like

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by cole265(m): 2:38am On Jan 17, 2015
nkpommpko:
is that all you can say? http://www.whowin.org/

You will give some people heart attack o!

1 Like

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by beelon1020(m): 3:00am On Jan 17, 2015
This guy is a big liar and a super corrupt president his not fit for another term if not Nigeria will be doom big time.

nkpommpko:
A worried president
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by JohnsonEmma(m): 3:10am On Jan 17, 2015
Makurdi the benue state capital was on a standstill today for the peoples' general.
It was SAI BUHARI all through

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by JohnsonEmma(m): 3:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Benue APC rally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by ejihand(m): 5:08am On Jan 17, 2015
FKO81:

Do you think your party will win election with propaganda and lies? A program that I watched from start to finish, yes they pooed the governor but the cheered PDP governoship candidate and mr president and his wife. Ebonyi is 100% PDP state
Don't mind them bro. I was even at the stadium and luckily got one of the polo shirt PDP distributed at the venue. Well, the case of elechi is like a man infected with ebola. No one want to associate with him and what he stands for. I am not a politicians but I can authoritatively say 87% of the ebonyians will vote for PDP during gubernatorial election and about 99.9999% will equally vote for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by lionduke(m): 5:13am On Jan 17, 2015
castrogee:
Can anyone confirm the rumour that Dave Umahi was not presented as the PDP candidate. Instead Jonathan and Elechi chose to ignore Dave's presence. A friend of mine told me that PDP is yet to decide Umahi's candidature. Is it true?
Liar...
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by eedris07(m): 5:15am On Jan 17, 2015
The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones.
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by ejihand(m): 5:21am On Jan 17, 2015
castrogee:
Can anyone confirm the rumour that Dave Umahi was not presented as the PDP candidate. Instead Jonathan and Elechi chose to ignore Dave's presence. A friend of mine told me that PDP is yet to decide Umahi's candidature. Is it true?

I can see clear now. You are an APC supporter. Keep on living on propaganda and lies. Its much more deadly than cancer. If you must know, the reverse actually took place. Are you ok now?
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by arsetalks(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Even the blind is beginning to realise who the winner of next year's election will be. Every day by day, it become clearer.
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by plendil: 5:41am On Jan 17, 2015
ejihand:

Don't mind them bro. I was even at the stadium and luckily got one of the polo shirt PDP distributed at the venue. Well, the case of elechi is like a man infected with ebola. No one want to associate with him and what he stands for. I am not a politicians but I can authoritatively say 87% of the ebonyians will vote for PDP during gubernatorial election and about 99.9999% will equally vote for GEJ.

I doubt if you're in the same Ebonyi that I am. Which 87% vote for PDP kwa

I agree almost 100% Ebonyians will vote GEJ, but the same certainly cannot be said for Umahi.

The same Umahi that is visibly panicking, running helter skelter, asking Elechi for forgiveness and pleading with the leaders to help rein in the continuous defections to LP? I laugh in Izzi. tongue

Aside his Ohaozara clan, I really wonder where Umahi can really boast of en-bloc support. Nkwegu on the other hand can expect the Afikpo North/South support (on account of PDP's shabby treatment of their son, Prf Chukwu), and of course the massive Izzi, Abakaliki, Ebonyi bloc.

HOWEVER, most people I've discussed with have surmised Umahi will probably win at the end of what will likely be a fierce battle. But it will not be because of his popularity. . . . lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by ejihand(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2015
plendil:

I doubt if you're in the same Ebonyi that I am. Which 87% vote for PDP kwa

I agree almost 100% Ebonyians will vote GEJ, but the same certainly cannot be said for Umahi.

The same Umahi that is visibly panicking, running helter skelter, asking Elechi for forgiveness and pleading with the leaders to help rein in the continuous defections to LP? I laugh in Izzi. tongue

Aside his Ohaozara clan, I really wonder where Umahi can really boast of en-bloc support. Nkwegu on the other hand can expect the Afikpo North/South support (on account of PDP's shabby treatment of their son, Prf Chukwu), and of course the massive Izzi, Abakaliki, Ebonyi bloc.

HOWEVER, most people I've discussed with have surmised Umahi will probably win at the end of what will likely be a fierce battle. But it will not be because of his popularity. . . . lipsrsealed
My arguments is based on recent happenings. A lot of people believe Edon is not a politician and the political structures he now has on ground was built hastily. Hence, a greater part of this structures are unfortunately going to collapse few days to election when probably a lot of give-and-take round talks may have been finalized. Yes, the election will be keenly contested but PDP will still have the upper hand. Personality of Mr president is actually a selling point for Umahi. Don't make me laugh in uburu please.

2 Likes

Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2015
tola9ja:

to Buhari”-

Hahaha.... Change change change
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by Uncleodi(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2015
The fact still remains that Edon never had the ambition of becoming governor. He was literally pushed as someone that can give Umahi a good chase for his money.

Owing to this, LP became vindictive and most likely won't have a good agenda if voted into Power. While on the other hand, Umahi has been nursing his ambition since 2007 and is likely to have a better agenda for the state just to prove a point that he is not as bad as people think.

The undoing of Elechi backfired against him. In as much as Sam Egwu helped him win in 2007, his government ran a closed doors against Sam Egwu.

I won't really say that Elechi was greedy like a lot of people will put it, but his stepping on too many toes will keep hunting him.
-How many people really benefited from Elechi's government?
-How many youths got employed?
-How manage the only state teaching hospital was "sold" to the federal government?
-How come GEJ was never invited to commission any project by Elechi's government?
-How come free education dwindled?
-How come EBSU became poorly funded and very poor parents were made to sale family lands to meet up with school fee hick! Only for the same parents to be disappointed when their wards are not gainfully employed years after graduation.
-How come the founding fathers became richer and founding sons and grandsons hungry?
-How come Youth Assembly never advocated for tangible youth Empowerment instead of personal interests and gains?
-How come our senators never...

There are lots of unanswered questions. May meaningful youths are roaming the streets looking for a livelihood.

We need Change! We need a man with an uncommon taste for transformation, who will complete abandoned / ongoing projects and not to start a new one.

Ebonyi is tired of seeing new projects without the old ones being completed. Of what use was Ochudo international market if International trade center at Presco junction was completed by Elechi's government who was brought into power by Sam Egwu.

I am not trying to sound biased nor vent my anger on anyone. But the true Ebonyians know that I am saying the truth.

16years of democracy, we will get there after all Rome was not built in a day.

Umahi vs Edon, let the will of God be done!
Re: Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2015
Uncleodi:
The fact still remains that Edon never had the ambition of becoming governor. He was literally pushed as someone that can give Umahi a good chase for his money.

Owing to this, LP became vindictive and most likely won't have a good agenda if voted into Power. While on the other hand, Umahi has been nursing his ambition since 2007 and is likely to have a better agenda for the state just to prove a point that he is not as bad as people think.

The undoing of Elechi backfired against him. In as much as Sam Egwu helped him win in 2007, his government ran a closed doors against Sam Egwu.

I won't really say that Elechi was greedy like a lot of people will put it, but his stepping on too many toes will keep hunting him.
-How many people really benefited from Elechi's government?
-How many youths got employed?

Bro u really nailed it.As a true Ebonyian,i want the best hand to take over from Elechi,but we should all know that Elechi had a good agenda from the begining but changed drastically during his second tenure in office.He allowed chalantant and tout like Chinedu Ogah to keep deceiving him while their reign lasted.
I sincerely like what befalled him and his old fashioned gang,the man later became so wicked that
-How manage the only state teaching hospital was "sold" to the federal government?
-How come GEJ was never invited to commission any project by Elechi's government?
-How come free education dwindled?
-How come EBSU became poorly funded and very poor parents were made to sale family lands to meet up with school fee hick! Only for the same parents to be disappointed when their wards are not gainfully employed years after graduation.
-How come the founding fathers became richer and founding sons and grandsons hungry?
-How come Youth Assembly never advocated for tangible youth Empowerment instead of personal interests and gains?
-How come our senators never...

There are lots of unanswered questions. May meaningful youths are roaming the streets looking for a livelihood.

We need Change! We need a man with an uncommon taste for transformation, who will complete abandoned / ongoing projects and not to start a new one.

Ebonyi is tired of seeing new projects without the old ones being completed. Of what use was Ochudo international market if International trade center at Presco junction was completed by Elechi's government who was brought into power by Sam Egwu.

I am not trying to sound biased nor vent my anger on anyone. But the true Ebonyians know that I am saying the truth.

16years of democracy, we will get there after all Rome was not built in a day.

Umahi vs Edon, let the will of God be done!
Our only state university[EBSU] has been brought to its kneel making it a glorified primary school,where lectureras do as they like.I join u to pray that God with his ifinit mercy should give us a man with vision...yes! vision alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal / Terror Sponsors Behind Air Crash That Killed Ibrahim Attahiru - Ali-Keffi / Bandits Set a Military Armoured Personnel Carrier & a Hilux On Fire In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.