Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Need Sincere Responses Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Sincere Responses Pls (7210 Views)

How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. / She Said No, Is That The End? (mature Responses Pls). / 10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Mprex(f): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
This question is for the single guys pls and I'm serious about this.

An aunt of mine has three pretty daughters. The older two are devoted christians. They didnt date in their early age and premarital sex is a taboo to them. The last younger girl is not loose but she is not very staunch about abstinence. She just got married last week while her two elder sisters are still single and searching.

Last night, i was chatting with a guy that intended to marry one of the older sisters but backed out @ the end. When i brought up the issue and asked him why he cancelled the engagement, he bluntly told me that he cant marry a lady he havnt slept with.

I went on to prode him on his reasons and he said that it was his orientation in life. That he cant marry a lady he havnt bedded before. I was stunned by that response.

My question is this: what could possibly prompt a guy to decide that he cant marry a lady he have not had sex with even when he knows its not the proper thing to do?

Ps: I'm not kidding about this. I need sincere answers from serious minded NL romancelanders
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by DrMattews: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
it he becoure of yam. it has broke many relationship. angry see here https://www.nairaland.com/2096953/role-yam-modern-relationship
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Chizzy20(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Intresting. NL guys awaiting ur humble response.
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by ammyluv2002(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mprex:
This question is for the single guys pls and I'm serious about this.

An aunt of mine has three pretty daughters. The older two are devoted christians. They didnt date in their early age and premarital sex is a taboo to them. The last younger girl is not loose but she is not very staunch about abstinence. She just got married last week while her two elder sisters are still single and searching.

Last night, i was chatting with a guy that intended to marry one of the older sisters but backed out @ the end. When i brought up the issue and asked him why he cancelled the engagement, he bluntly told me that he cant marry a lady he havnt slept with.

I went on to prode him on his reasons and he said that it was his orientation in life. That he cant marry a lady he havnt bedded before. I was stunned by that response.

My question is this: what could possibly prompt a guy to decide that he cant marry a lady he have not had sex with even when he knows its not the proper thing to do?

Ps: I'm not kidding about this. I need sincere answers from serious minded NL romancelanders
He doesn't love her

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Baddestguyp(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
he doesn't want to end up with a retired ashii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
He obviously wants to know if she's good in bed before putting that ring. Wow. Like Is this even rational?... because It's the only thing I can think of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Mprex(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He doesn't love her
why do you say so?
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by ammyluv2002(f): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mprex:

why do you say so?
Cause sex shouldn't stand between true love.....why the rush when he will finally get married to her? If the babe isn't cool with sex before marriage why break up with her because of that?

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Hazardd(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
he want to test his product that he is buying to check whether if it will satify his need before paying.. tongue
well,na normal thing grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Mprex(f): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Aprime:
He obviously wants to know if she's good in bed before putting that ring. Wow. Like Is this even rational?... because It's the only thing I can think of.
i cant think of any rational reason. I was wondering if abstinence was a good reason to call of a marriage
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by NaijaOptimist: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hazardd:
he want to test his product that he is buying to check whether if it will satify his need before paying.. tongue

Correct.
Teamtestedok.

later, they will come and begin to write stories that touch on NL.
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Mprex(f): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Cause sex shouldn't stand between true love.....why the rush when he will finally get married to her? If the babe isn't cool with sex before marriage why break up with her because of that?
the very same thing i was asking too
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by jmoore(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
That guy is a scammer. Ask him why he didn't marry those girls he slept with? In fact, he should go and marry a prostitute. No female prostitute will resist his offer.

11 Likes

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Tymax(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Aprime:
Mprex:

i cant think of any rational reason. I was wondering if abstinence was a good reason to call of a marriage

You guys are confusing "moral" with "rational". He gave a very simple answer. That doesn't mean he had an irrational reason.
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think he's right!
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Mprex(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hazardd:
so marrying a woman is equivalent to buying a product from the market?

Do you use your phone to make call before you pay the seller for it ?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Mprex(f): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
jmoore:
That guy is a scammer. Ask him why he didn't marry those girls he slept with? In fact, he should go and marry a prostitute. No female prostitute will resist his offer.
lol. Thats one question i wont fail to ask him

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Hazardd(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mprex:

so marrying a woman is equivalent to buying a product from the market?

Do you use your phone to make call before you pay the seller for it ?

are we not paying for it or is marrying a woman free undecided

not only making call with the phone, i also lose the phone to check the complete parts before i hand over my money to the seller because it is my money tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by major466(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its either the guy is using sex as an excuse to break up the engagement or, that too much watching of romantic movies completely changed the guy's orientation, views and perception about sex and marriage. The saying that "You can't buy a ferrari without a test drive" is erroneously being applied into relationships. Its causing serious havoc in people's lives already.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by dre11(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
The guy is a pussy robber

He just want to have his taste and leave..... Am sure that your cousin is not the only lady he has told the story and went to bed with
Why didn't he marry the ones he had fun with
Just looking for an excuse to leave the relationship

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op are u trying to say we don't have brothers who detest pre-marital sex? Let the lady look for her type jor,the deeper life kinda guys, I knw they don't engage in pre-marital sex, perhaps she is looking for a guy with swag & she na hardline christian, how e go take work?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Shawl001(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
cry
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Shawl001(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
I will say; there's more to this issue than it meets the eyes. @OP, U̶̲̥̅̊ shouldn't be discouraged about what he said, some people aint meant to be together. Jes follow ur own principles and let God lead you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
yes the guy is right hw sure if the girl is even a virgin..the guy ave to test what he want to buy... u no wat i mean grin
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by ceo003: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin he wants to eat d yam first b4 marriage lol

2 Likes

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Let me be diplomatic about my contribution.

Some guys want to know how good a lady is in bed before heading into marriage knowing they don't have the luxury of time to lecture their wife about sex.

Also others feel sex before marriage is sin as written in the bible. This type believe sex will be best enjoyed in marriage.

I will go for the 2nd opinion.

Coming back to op's question. I will advice the lady to wait for a man who respect her demands. She should not let desperation to cloud her judgement.

It is obvious that guy doesn't love her. He wants sexual relationship.

She should focus on her dream and let your dream man meets you.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by capsule(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
@op...when u go to a stationery store to get a biro, y do u test write it?
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Tallesty1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He doesn't love her
sadsadsadsadsad
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Tallesty1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sometimes I wonder how girls reason.

He wants sex before marriage but she doesn't. Is it possible for two to go walking together, if not by agreement??

What he did was the best.

You don't know what it is like to bring a woman home and realise that she has given out all her chocolates and candies.
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by ronald4lif(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
I wouldn't marry someone I haven't sex with either. I share same sentiments with him and he did nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by Tallesty1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mprex:

the very same thing i was asking too
It is ok to press your mango to know if e ripe reach inside before you buy amgrin. (just saying)
Re: I Need Sincere Responses Pls by ammyluv2002(f): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sometimes I wonder how girls reason.

He wants sex before marriage but she doesn't. Is it possible for two to go walking together, if not by agreement??

What he did was the best.

You don't know what it is like to bring a woman home and realise that she has given out all her chocolates and candies.
The key word here is 'compromise' True love covers all sin....there are things you have to let go just for love. Having sex before marriage isn't the main thing. It's something one can endure and wait for the right time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mouth Job And Viginà Job, Which You Prefer? / Old Couple Get Drunk, Had Sex In Broad Day Light Outside The Bar(pics) / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.