Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. (23451 Views)

Stop Match-making 'brothers And Sisters' - Adeboye Warns RCCG Pastors / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government / 5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
I dont think that chairman of rccg limited consult board of directors before he makes decision sometimes. Where was the political race was conceived? was it not on the pulpit? Matters that had been discussed on the pulpit more than 1800 times on the pulpit in the last one month. Well, i understand u chairman. You are trying to say it is time to build our polical office, the alter is too small right? Good, we will ask all members to countribute toward the project.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by izikjon(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Let him dat have ears take heed.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
We have tasted the "transformation" of President Jonathan, honestly, nobody envisaged for this kind of transformation. Even the Oga in Aso Rock and his party members are yearning for #Change grin
Forwetinnah:

gringringringrin

Haahaa, my opposition bros..i know you're doing great so I don't need to ask. Try join the transformation train o, I promise it would be better this time
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Kylekent59: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
netizenbuzz:

You know how stu.pid you sound? If you cannot back whatever advice you have with the scriptures, you need to shut up.
is it because i said d truth is dat y u are angry?
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Kylekent59: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
MurdaForker:

Wtf?? Wen u r being ruled by thiefs n looters u will b complainin.. think abt it.. We need more true believer to saturate politics...
take a look at ur user name,,dat is what u truely are!!!
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by laoma15(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Churches should not be turned into campaign ground but members could be asked to go on a hundred days and forty days fasting for the Country. In every Sunday service the innocent members of congregation are asked to pray for the Country.

I do not see any wrong in Pastors supporting one of their own in politics.

Christianity as we came to know it today would not have seen the light of the day if Constantine in 300 AD had not proclaimed Christianity an official religion through out the Roman Empire and turn the day of worship to Sunday.

If Churches continue to stay neutral in modern day politics of any Nation, they will always be at the receiving end.

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Eillo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dbboy:

He should go the catholic way and refuse his pastors from running for a political position rather than all theses cheap talk.

why would anyone refuse a pastor from running for political office? it's just wrong! I think it sends the wrong message that public service is not for God's children.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by GboyegaD(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dbboy:

He should go the catholic way and refuse his pastors from running for a political position rather than all theses cheap talk.

So Pastors no longer have a life right? Incase you don't know, he has no right over what you requested for.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by bishopjoe02(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
tola9ja:
All my critics should note this for the last time;

I am not supporting Buhari because of his age,

I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent,

I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani,

I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist,

I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man.

Whether General has certificate or not none of my business.

Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned.

Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician.

GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted.

Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government.

Buhari will never allow Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end?

Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been prosecuted.

Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro.

Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house(s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused.

My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes.

Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.

APC change Jonathan

and this your Buhari was the minister/ Nnpc chairman under Abacha, his major financial are Thief like Tinubu, Amaechie and atiku. Bros u nid to wake up and kip sentiment aside. . Buhari is good. ..bt he is nt a saint..Stop postrating him as Incorruptible. ..Show me ur friends and I will tell u who u r.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Saibuhari

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by GboyegaD(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
sassiemyk:
sincerely speakin, is Osinbajo really a pastor how can a pastor become so power hungry that he damned all consequencies and plunge into politics knowin full well how corrupt it is especially in naija. even Christ drew away when he was approached for a political post. I dey watch una shaa with my closed eyes

Your post reeks of ignorance.

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by chichichilolo1(f): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Politics and religion...A very incompatible couple.it shud neva be mixed embarassed embarassed

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Haryorqunley(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
I pray thay they will hear
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Popemax(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
tola9ja:

Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician.

GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted.

Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government.

Buhari will never allow Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end?

Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been prosecuted.

Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro.

Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house(s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused.

My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes.

APC change Jonathan
ok.....clown.....Stella Oduah approved N225M for the purchase of a customised bullet proof BMW: na theif. Fashola's bullet proof Range Rover sport costs N300M: na saint........Rochas said he gave free education in Imo state: but none of his children nor any of his cabinet members children are attending the so called free schools.........Amaechi is claiming he solved power problem in Rivers state: when the power plants were actually built by Odili........Rauf Aregbesola scammed the whole of Osun state by introducing Opon Imo (tablet of knowledge); when the schools didn't have books in their libraries- meanwhile, the contract for the tablets was given to his son..........Tinubu virtually collects revenue from all shops, tolls and markets in Lagos. His wife was forced in as a senator, his son in law as house of assembly member, his daughter as Iyaloja.......useless sets of people(APC)

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Neatboy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
I almost angrily left the church one Sunday when my pastor was campaigning for Osinbanjo. He announced that Osinbanjo is his friend and that since we are all his spiritual children we should follow him by voting for Osinbanjo, but he received an unencouraging response from the congregation. I just don't know what is happening to the body of Christ these days. And some days ago I overheared an Imam preaching and asking the worshippers to simply vote wisely. Money and Politics are good no doubt, but these two will bring downfall to the body of Christ if the Church refuses to put them where they actually belong.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by GreatOlu1: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dbboy:

Cheap tlk? So u mean catholic way is d best?..... Ur foolish talk.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by annibro(f): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kylekent59:
U cannot serve 2 master,,u will like one and hate d other,,, he should choose(osinbajo) one,, serve God or become a politician

Are u saying Politicians are serving d devil?
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by MurdaForker(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kylekent59:

take a look at ur user name,,dat is what u truely are!!!
Thans for the compliment.. I hope u can b that honest wit urself .. Look in the mirror n tell urself what u r truly are..
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Akpan107(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
He did not ban any of the Pastor speaking agants any party, but you can go outside and finish ur talking, not inside the Church.

APC must be taught a lesson they will never forget.

GEJ we know!!
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Rexyl(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
good warning from the pastor. Christianity, Islam or whatsoever should be taking out of Nigerian politics. Politics makes its drivers bloody liars.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Akpan107(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
tola9ja:

APC change Jonathan
Buhari must fail. He is already use to failing an election. It will happen next month again.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Akpan107(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by jbaby265(f): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
is too late ..
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by tete7000(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dbboy:

What is the meaning of this? Catholic priesthood is different from Redeem's.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kylekent59:

is it because i said d truth is dat y u are angry?

No you didn't say the truth. You only said what you felt or have been brainwashed to believe is the truth.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by samplegirl(f): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Is Fr. Mbaka hearing that?
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Akpan107:
this cock must be bitter.
You never can tell bro...
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by simdam500(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista: This message goes to Jonathan that has converted all the churches to his campaign venues

Hehehehe heh funny
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by emmasege: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dbboy:

U hit the nail on the head.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by AJOT99(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice one!

Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose