Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. (23448 Views)

Stop Match-making 'brothers And Sisters' - Adeboye Warns RCCG Pastors / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government / 5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by MurdaForker(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kylekent59:
U cannot serve 2 master,,u will like one and hate d other,,, he should choose(osinbajo) one,, serve God or become a politician
Wtf?? Wen u r being ruled by thiefs n looters u will b complainin.. think abt it.. We need more true believer to saturate politics...
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by grade: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jonatanians are happy now
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by igeolink: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice move...
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by sassiemyk: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
sincerely speakin, is Osinbajo really a pastor how can a pastor become so power hungry that he damned all consequencies and plunge into politics knowin full well how corrupt it is especially in naija. even Christ drew away when he was approached for a political post. I dey watch una shaa with my closed eyes
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by BlackHuman(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Too Late.....They've all recieved the brown envelopes.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by vigasimple(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
In 2011, Bhuari choose Pastor Tunde Bakare by himself to be his running mate.

In 2014, for the 2015 election, his new party APC choose on his behalf another Pastor, Osinbanjo to be his running mate knowing fully well Bhuari baggage to highlight him as someone without religious bigotry.

You may want to ask yourself, WHY in the first place was he being seeing as a religious bigot ? It is because of his PAST. His religious view of why he think Muslim should vote Muslim and spreading of sharia law to all part of Nigeria.

Bhuari is a Fulani man, and they are known as BORN TO RULE. They will never change. They will use anyone in their way to achieve their aim as they think they are doing ' Allah' work. This is how Sultan of sokoto and Tafawa Balewi has said in the 60's that they will dip quoran into Atlantic ocean.

I personally think we should take anyone with deep religious position out of the equation of leadership because they will try to impose their religion on others especially Northern Muslims.

Bhuari for a modern day democracy and leadership has NOTHING to offer.

We have enough young intelligent leaders in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by EMPERORSKY(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm,me not talking grin
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Slimmos(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
religion and politics birds of the same feather
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Dannyset(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dbboy:

He should go the catholic way and refuse his pastors from running for a political position rather than all theses cheap talk.

Like he is their God or what?
If ur swimming in the ocean of fear, don't spew rubbish still. Who says Pastors can't see to the affairs of a Nation? If Pastors are said to be good people, does that mean its evil men that should lead us? Or u want us to go into destruction?
Pls u can always use ur internet to check those who were into politics in the early days. The moment u see word like "The Church Fathers", u can come back let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by oloworulz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
If u suspend them , no food for table be that ooo. How baba go take service jet engine. Ppul no go pay tithe be dat ooo. Inotherwords, bad business
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kylekent59:
U cannot serve 2 master,,u will like one and hate d other,,, he should choose(osinbajo) one,, serve God or become a politician

You know how stu.pid you sound? If you cannot back whatever advice you have with the scriptures, you need to shut up.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by tola9ja: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Stomach infrastructure. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guess the state THEY are both from

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by anytexy: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
That is a good one from Adebayo.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by gen2briz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thank you jare baba
We know our candidate ooo
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thank you papa! The house of God should be kept holy @least!
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by tola9ja: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
So nine months (276 days) after the Chibok girls were abducted & one month to election, Jonathan magically appears in Maiduguri. Issokay, Orunmila is watching all of us.

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Forwetinnah: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Haahaaa!! Buhari's strategy to use Redeemed Christian population to get votes HAVE FAILED. Adeboye indirectly saying "I no send Osibaje(according to Buhari ) work tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by vision2050: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ok. ooo Daddy G.O. but support Osinbajo your anointed one don't be like Esau.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by datola: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Iyan Ekiti!

tola9ja:
Stomach infrastructure. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guess the state THEY are both from

1 Like

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Akshow: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
With or without pastor campaigning for him, Buhari is our choice.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by wazobiaforu(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
In 2011 when JonaTAN was using all churches for political campaign and political gimmicks, no one was banned or stopped, even daddy G.O himself was used directly and indirectly has JonaTAN knelt down when election was approaching and that canvasses many christian to vote for him, but now that someone who is more respected and known in Christianity is part of the game then the tune changes...

I called it - Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by InHim4Him(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
tola9ja:
All my critics should note this for the last time;

I am not supporting Buhari because of his age,

I am not supporting Buhari because of his accent,

I am not supporting Buhari because he is Hausa/Fulani,

I am not supporting Buhari because he is a Muslim, Christian or a theist,

I am not supporting Buhari because he was once a military man.

Whether General has certificate or not none of my business.

Whether he is a computer litterate or not, I am less concerned.

Strongly, I am supporting General Muhammadu Buhari because he is not a corrupt politician.

GMB will never allow our $256million be spent the way Stella Oduah did under Jonathan's government, otherwise she will be prosecuted.

Buhari will never allow over $20billion excess crude squandered like the way it was done under Jonathan's government.

Buhari will never allow Bokoharam killing Nigerians, as a matter of fact why will Camerounian soldiers will be winning war against Bokoharam and Nigerian soldiers at loosing end?

Buhari will never allow someone (like Maina) to run away with pension money without him been prosecuted.

Buhari will never allow Olabode George to be wasting Sure-P money on PDP at the detriment of all Nigerians as alleged by Obanikoro.

Corruption is what is killing us in Nigeria, if you enter any of these politicians house(s) you will weep for generations unborn as you see fleet of cars parked left unused.

My people, my people, please let us give General Muhammadu Buhari a trial, it is a matter of FOUR years, I believe he will not fail us, even if he fail, we will also send him back to Daura with our votes.

Buhari/Osinbajo the best team for now.

APC change Jonathan

And the money he stashed away in the UK which his daughter is enjoying now is called?

1 Like

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Forwetinnah: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
grade:
Jonatanians are happy now

You can cough that again cool
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by sukkot: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
coming from someone who wines and dines with politicians

2 Likes

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by PStacks(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
But I tot Pastor Adeboye was at Obasanjo's house alongside Bishop Oyedepo when Jonathan went to present his scored card to his political God father before Obasanjo banished him from next elections out rightly.

1 Like

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Forwetinnah: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is not all about politics.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035745_buha_png1118612d49c243818ca7f9ea1d9d47af

Adeboye knows Osibaje** can be thrown under the bus at any time and for a Pastor I don't think Adeboye trusts him...he's not moved by his VP candidacy
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Adeboye knows Osibaje** can be thrown under the bus at any time and for a Pastor I don't think Adeboye trusts him...he's not moved by his VP candidacy
I think Pastor Adeboye doesn't want to be seen as partisan in any form. I support the call of not campaigning in religious houses. How are you?

1 Like

Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Forwetinnah: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
PStacks:
But I tot Pastor Adeboye was at Obasanjo's house alongside Bishop Oyedepo when Jonathan went to present his scored card to his political God father before Obasanjo banished him from next elections out rightly.

Who died and gave OBJ that right to banish who, a man who doesn't have respect even from his children? Those men of God were there at GEJ's request not at OBJs as some people were saying. He wanted trustworthy witnesses present when OBJs greed is being exposed
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Forwetinnah: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
I think Pastor Adeboye doesn't want to be seen as partisan in any form. I support the call of not campaigning in religious houses. How are you?

Doing splendid...Thanks for asking.
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Doing splendid...Thanks for asking.
I won't stop asking cool
Re: Don't Campaign On Pulpit, Adeboye Warns Redeemed Pastors. by Forwetinnah: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
I won't stop asking cool

gringringringrin

Haahaa, my opposition bros..i know you're doing great so I don't need to ask. Try join the transformation train o, I promise it would be better this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.