Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) (1897 Views)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Chanchit: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
When it comes to trying new things in the
bedroom, sometimes it’s best to take it out of
the bedroom. I came across this sexual
bucket list the other day – 50 Things To Try
Sexually Before You Die – and I must admit, I
was intrigued.
Here are few I hand picked for you to try
before you die:
1. Use a Vibrator
2. Be Tied Up/Tie Someone Up
3. Sex in a Car
4. Sex in the air (as in airplane):
Make sure you’re flying private or First Class
with plenty of space ‘cos sex in Economy
Class is nasty and won’t cut it.
5. Read Erotica:
Not 50 Shades of Gray. Trying something else
like the beautiful series by Christina Lauren
or the classic Kama Sutra.
6. Play Strip Monopoly:
Strip Monopoly is the easiest way to get
someone you fancy naked. Gets the job done
quicker.
7. Sex in the Shower or Sex Standing Up
Against a Wall
8. Learn to Give Yourself Multiple Orgasms:
Why pop off once when you can get off five
or six times a session? If he ain’t giving you
the goods, use your hands or Love Machine or
whatever it is you use in masturbating.
9. Sex on the Beach:
Just because…it’s the sexiest thing known to
man. And it looks doable when you watch it
on TV. So why not try it in real life. Be careful
about the sharks though.
10. Sex in the Ocean:
Because sex on the beach is never enough. If
you don’t have an ocean to go to, try a
swimming pool or outdoor hot tub.
www.sugardaily.ng/sex-bucket-list-9-things-you-have-to-try-during-sex-before-you-die/

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sex in †ђξ car?
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by notoriousbabe: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Sex in †ђξ car?
wetin?you be old school ni?lo je oko ninu motor jo grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Shawl001(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmn....#pervert#...atleast, sex is sex. Still same penetration. Den go y to d moon to do it...humans with their espionage mind. Na wa oo. We sha wan copy these white people sha.... And we forget who we are!

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Chanchit: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na that No2 I. No go plan to do, what if I don annoy the babe before* cos I know I could be annoying sometimes* she tie me finish come komot gun.
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
notoriousbabe:
wetin?you be old school ni?lo je oko ninu motor jo grin
notorious oti baje tan patapata gringringringringringringringrin
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by notoriousbabe: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
notorious oti baje tan patapata gringringringringringringringrin
just go do wetin I say make you do inside trailer with baba alaye grin
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
sex in a car won't be bad sha smiley
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
i would love to go on a date with you
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ipledge:
i would love to go on a date with you
to where? tongue
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
to where? tongue
you I already have my wife,we have to go somewhere very far,maybe bags or kodunga
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by achinaboy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
this number 8,i have never yet gotten the experience,i mean to get women off 5 to 8 times,,has someone done that,please teach me
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
What of having sex ontop of mango tree?
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Suljosh: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
interesting.
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by sankky: 1:34am On Jan 17, 2015
funny perverted comments all over

Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by dechandel(f): 1:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Sex in an airplane

Would have been much more better if it was in a private jet
Rather than constituting public nuisance

Btw. This thread is undecided
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Dayhorla: 3:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Chanchit:
Na that No2 I. No go plan to do, what if I don annoy the babe before* cos I know I could be annoying sometimes* she tie me finish come komot gun.
Sharp guy
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah jus for u and me, it'll be the sweetest ever..
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by rosebase(f): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2015
joblessness
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2015
@rosebase. I like your pics. By the way what were you doing to yourself in that pics. Hope its not what am thinking. shocked
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by rosebase(f): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2015
MrHardOn:
@rosebase. I like your pics. By the way what were you doing to yourself in that pics. Hope its not what am thinking. shocked
thank u, what do u think?
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2015
I think your fingers are in your pant....pleasuring yourself. From the look on your lips....sweet feelings.
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
just go do wetin I say make you do inside trailer with baba alaye grin
. Werey gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: 9 Things You Should Try Before You Die.(ladies) by notoriousbabe: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
. Werey gringringringringringringringringringrin
kiss

(1) (Reply)

For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? / Pix: A 22yr Old Man Kill Himself And Ran Away / 18 Signs You’ve Found Your Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.