Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down (1379 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / Update On The Onitsha Second Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
I was there in December, I took pics I uploaded in Anambra thread, the stage of work have not gotten to that level, pls let's stop deceiving ourselves, its better to be non Nigerian rather than being a foolish and clueless one, Nigerians stop fooling yourselves.

Afam4eve, Ikenna, Ngwakwe et al please do the needful and remove that hoax from the frontpage.

Regards.
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by adioolayi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't even know what to believe...I have not seen the said bridge...Please if you have, confirm who is giving false information.
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Nwabekeyi2: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
where is our niger bridge oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
I did the posting on Anambra thread, am using mobile now so I can't upload that easily, workers and machines are there but no pillars or precasted beams hanging as seen in those deceptive pics.

adioolayi:
I don't even know what to believe...I have not seen the said bridge...Please if you have, confirm who is giving false information.

1 Like

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Imoy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Op stop saying wot u dnt knw, I am in Asaba, as a matter of fact, I was at the site today, and I saw progress of work done on the 2nd Niger Bridge, so I can authoritatively say its real.

Those pictures are real.

I will post pictures for u once I am at the site tmrw or monday.

Pls let's be supportive of our Govt.

Let's applaud dem wenever they try and criticize dem wen necessary.

Thank u

4 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Change2015(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I was there in December, I took pics I uploaded in Anambra thread, the stage of work have not gotten to that level, pls let's stop deceiving ourselves, its better to be non Nigerian rather than being a foolish and clueless one, Nigerians stop fooling yourselves.

Afam4eve, Ikenna, Ngwakwe et al please do the needful and remove that hoax from the frontpage.

Regards.

Please take the time to repost the pics or link to the thread where they are. Thanks.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Regards.
for the first time you are saying the truth on nairaland...

Well that's very nice of you.

4 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by EdCure: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Only the gullibles get decieved on issues that they can easily verify.

6 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nairaland loosing credibility, similar observation was made on that thread, yet the mods moved it to the front page.

4 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by FKO81(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
I'm still doubting the pictures Chino posted. The last time that I visited east I took some pictures you can go through the two threads to veiw my last pictures, first thread their yard, the second thread the site courtsy of Buddahmonk, I took the pictures on Sunday, GEJ meant well for Nigerians not just southeast other presidents where using the project to campaign during election. No propaganda can change our minds.
1) https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/83

2)
https://www.nairaland.com/1930337/anambra-state-light-nationeconomic-political/138
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by asadike(f): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Abeg, who I wan believe now.
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Clerverly: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nairaland mods! Smh!
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Faun(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hahahahahahohohohohohoooaa!

I see Chino is still the pathological liar I remember him to be.
Person wey dey post fake FB pictures of people, claiming they belong to Nairalanders. Not only that, he even steals pictures from cooking blogs, claiming the meals are prepared by his wife.
It's a psychological issue. Nigga is petty and s..t.upid for life grin

3 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Bruteforce1o1: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Cant stop laughing... Chino really messed up. Chaiiii

https://www.nairaland.com/2097047/update-onitsha-second-niger-bridge/4

4 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by mumumugu(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2015

"Aye"
Le le le
Le le le le le le le
A le le
A le le o le
[Chorus:]
Aa yeee
(Oya shekele)
Aaa yeee
Cause you want my blood o

we no want general
She no want buhari
we say na jona oooooo
he belong to meee
And I belong to him o
buhari
You go killie somebody
They say u have changed
but I dey see blood for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o

im trouble pass mourinho
She dey vex like marado
mario balo

he like e my blood
he like e my blood
Her favorite killer na spartacus o
spartacus o

And hes to old to see
too old to see I see
buhari just show me ur wassce
Come show me ur wassce
Aaa
Cause nobody imprisons like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do
Nobody can vex e like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do

chorus

[Verse 2:]
The baddest!
Buhari you the baddest
u dey hide ur your asset
sabi bite like suarez
Emergency!

Chorus

https://mumumugu./2015/01/15/davido-latest-song-on-buhari/
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Faun(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Losers.

2 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Regards.
YOU ARE DEMONIC.

WORK ON THE 2ND NIGER BRIDGE IS AS FAST AS THE SPEED OF JET.

THOSE PIX WERE EXACTLY WHAT I SAW YESTERDAY AT THE SIGHT.

YOU WICKED OP, WHATS YOUR INTEREST IN THE 2ND NIGER BRIDGE? YOU WILL SURELY DIE VERY YOUNG, ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

GO AND SAY IT IN ONITSHA AND THEY WILL SACRIFICE YOU TO THE GODDESS OF THE NIGERIA.

WITH OR WITHOUT THE 2ND NIGER BRIDGE, WE WILL VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN QED.

#VOTEGEJ2015

2 Likes

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by theV0ice: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
some guys are utterly pathetic.

how could that guy enjoy misleading Nairalanders so much?
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by NaijaOptimist: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Change ooooo.

This deceit is too much.

change ooooo.
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
I was there on 19th Dec, I took many pics there, I even gave one security guy there my business card so that we will be communicating anytime he needs to drop some info for me.

Nobody can tell me how the SND look like or is suppose to look like by now.

Call Chino to come doubt me

masterpower:

YOU ARE DEMONIC.

YOU WICKED OP, WHATS YOUR INTEREST IN THE 2ND NIGER BRIDGE? YOU WILL SURELY DIE VERY YOUNG, ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

GO AND SAY IT IN ONITSHA AND THEY WILL SACRIFICE YOU TO THE GODDESS OF THE NIGERIA.

#VOTEGEJ2015
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by HopeAtHand: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I was there on 19th Dec, I took many pics there, I even gave one security guy there my business card so that we will be communicating anytime he needs to drop some info for me.

Nobody can tell me how the SND look like or is suppose to look like by now.

Call Chino to come doubt me

From 19th December to 16th january is just under a month..alot could have been done in that period.

Buddahmonk, go to Onitsha tomorrow and return back with evidence else let Chino be.

1 Like

Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by olapluto(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
I did a google image search on the image posted by chino. It shows a bridge in Benue state, updated in 2013.
http://www.kedmor.co.il/#!loko-oweto-bridge/c216k
All pictures by that chino were lifted from this page. Shame that people have to go to this extreme to try sell GEJ. Only works for gullible Nigerians. A simple right click and google image search could have enlightened people.
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
masterpower:

YOU ARE DEMONIC.

#VOTEGEJ2015
See as this one dey lie shocked

capitalpost.com.ng/gen-agwai-expresses-satisfaction-work-loko-oweto-bridge/
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by reborn1: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
[s]
masterpower:

YOU ARE DEMONIC.

#VOTEGEJ2015
[/s]

Emmy, you are the one that will die young. Why cursing the guy for saying the truth? You truly have no shame with that your thief look.
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by olapluto(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
I expect a front page apology from Nairaland owner, mods and whoever put that crap on FP. Why try fool Nigerians? Were the pictures verified before putting them on fp?
Re: Mods That Second Niger Bridge Is Deceptive, Please Put It Down by deriod(m): 12:59am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ supporter are getting desperate ,olorun gbawa oo ,lies upon lies ,Nigerians please b wise vote for change FEBUHARI

SAI BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

I Never Doctored Any Cambridge Document On Buhari- FFK / PDP 419 Train Tracks In Markudi (pics) / INEC Chairman, Jega May Be Imprisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.