Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? (4132 Views)

I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by dre11(m): 5:20am On Jan 17, 2015
There are many questions that ladies are eager to hear and, of course, respond to. But, perhaps, there is one very important question that many of them spend a good part of their adult unmarried life waiting to hear– the one-million-dollar question: “will you marry me?” Many ladies anticipate the day that their ‘Prince Charming’ will pose that all-important, life-changing question. Clearly, many single people (men and women alike) always envision how the ‘big day’ would go down.

As the big day goes comes by when your Prince charming propose the big question to you without an engagement ring..... What would be your reaction.

Will you say yes without the engagement ring or no?

Let the debate begins
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by heffem(m): 5:26am On Jan 17, 2015
FTC tins!!!!! Back to the question....y would ȋ̝̊̅ even propose to her without a ring? Where is the evidence that ȋ̝̊̅ did? Okay, let me allow the ladies to comment

1 Like

Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Maakhir(m): 5:26am On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:
There are many questions that ladies are eager to hear and, of course, respond to. But, perhaps, there is one very important question that many of them spend a good part of their adult unmarried life waiting to hear– the one-million-dollar question: “will you marry me?” Many ladies anticipate the day that their ‘Prince Charming’ will pose that all-important, life-changing question. Clearly, many single people (men and women alike) always envision how the ‘big day’ would go down.

As the big day goes comes by when your Prince charming propose the big question to you without an engagement ring..... What would be your reaction.

Will you say yes without the engagement ring or no?

Let the debate begins

Engagement rings are not a must, they're just a waste of time and money
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2015
I cant say yes COs it doesn't make sense..it might be an expensive one but there must be a ring.
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Ploy(m): 5:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Engagement ring is for the Japanese and Chinese who are too identical to easily identify the spouses. They use customized rings, most with the name of the husband.

Now, why do we need to tie rope or put ring on our ototopoyoyos when we can recognise their massive bosoms and hips amidst ten thousand ladies?

Ring ko, fetters ni

1 Like

Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by mictima(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2015
ring doesn't mean commitment, the really committed ones don't always have the money for an expensive engagement ring, even if they have money for a ring at all
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Modesayo:
I cant say yes COs it doesn't make sense..it might be an expensive one but there must be a ring.

If he buys the ring and you say NO?

I prefer to propose first and buy the ring later.

1 Like

Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by dre11(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

But if she ask for it
You know some trivial things you call that might be what would make the day memorable to her
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Maakhir(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

But if she ask for it
You know some trivial things you call that might be what would make the day memorable to her

If she asks for it then you have to and you should.

If you want her to marry you, then you must first earn that privilege

1 Like

Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Capitano1(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Why would someone just say yes, Is it a normal conversion reply .Aba wat kind of question Kia

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
http://Konga.com/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by dre11(m): 5:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Ploy:
Engagement ring is for the Japanese and Chinese who are too identical to easily identify the spouses. They use customized rings, most with the name of the husband.

Now, why do we need to tie rope or put ring on our ototopoyoyos when we can recognise their massive bosoms and hips amidst ten thousand ladies?

Ring ko, fetters ni

Am sure u have seen countless of ladies putting this rings on and call it engagement ring....
So, u mean they are Chinese as u mentioned in your post undecided
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Ploy(m): 5:58am On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

Am sure u have seen countless of ladies putting this rings on and call it engagement ring....
So, u mean they are Chinese as u mentioned in your post undecided

Engagement ring? The only ring we know in our village is Oruka Kusanrin. grin

Check your Bible if you are a Christian, you will discover that there is no single mention of engagement ring there. And our forefathers in Africa don't believe it either. Where then did we get it? My first post and Google can help.

Good a.m.
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2015
who says yes without an engagement ring? this wan no be child's play!
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2015
A marriage proposal is one of the most significant experiences that a couple will experience for the rest of their lives, I would not recommend proposing without the ring. It shows the lack of preparedness and being ready for a commitment. undecided, so there you be a ring, before you go on your knees tongue grin
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by eghos12(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2015
i think the engagement ring will be needed after all guys just dont propose to a lady out of the blue moon they first stylishly drops the question expecting a stylishly awnser before they go ahead
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by jmoore(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Hollywood
Nneka123:
A marriage proposal is one of the most significant experiences that a couple will experience for the rest of their lives, I would not recommend proposing without the ring. It shows the lack of preparedness and being ready for a commitment. undecided, so there you be a ring, before you go on your knees tongue grin
Another hollywood.

1 Like

Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2015
jmoore:

Hollywood
Another hollywood.
huh
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2015
How would i say 'YES' to someone who's showing me a real evidence of wanting to marry me....
Sounds absurd, seriously like he doesnt mean it in d 1st place. The pride of hving dat RING alone has a lng way to go & many tins to do in a lady's life cos d sign of it gives everyman comin close a warning signal.tonguetongue:p
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Maakhir:

Excuse me!!! U really call dat a waste of money and time on sum1 u r planning d rest of ur life wit.... More like u saying, she isn't worth ur time and money..
Bros, stay there make pant dey wear u,.. Better go find one village girl 4 ursef cheesygringrin
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Mynd44: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2015
As usual people show more significance to symbols than intention.

Visual people.....

3 Likes

Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2015
mictima:
ring doesn't mean commitment, the really committed ones don't always have the money for an expensive engagement ring, even if they have money for a ring at all
Okayyyyy?
I keep learning new things on NL everyday.
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by jmoore(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Ask your papa if he proposed with a ring.

I think you girls should buy ring for the man too. If you don't buy ring for him then you are not serious too. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by dre11(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:

Even if he can't afford one good one, would you still want him to get the engagement ring
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by dre11(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2015
eghos12:
i think the engagement ring will be needed after all guys just dont propose to a lady out of the blue moon they first stylishly drops the question expecting a stylishly awnser before they go ahead

That's means the engagement ring is like a seal to the question the guy ask
Should the ring be given immediately after the girl accept the proposal or you wait the the proper engagement ceremony
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

Even if he can't afford one good one, would you still want him to get the engagement ring
yeah totally. Maybe in the future he could exchange it to a good expensive one. grin
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by prettyjo(f): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2015
to me,engagement ring is not a must.
The most important thing is the wedding ring.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by dre11(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Segirl18:
How would i say 'YES' to someone who's showing me a real evidence of wanting to marry me....
Sounds absurd, seriously like he doesnt mean it in d 1st place. The pride of hving dat RING alone has a lng way to go & many tins to do in a lady's life cos d sign of it gives everyman comin close a warning signal.tonguetongue:p

So, you mean the ring is a thing of pride for the ladies,
No ring........ Is like no proposal to you
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by dre11(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2015
jmoore:
Ask your papa if he proposed with a ring.

I think you girls should buy ring for the man too. If you don't buy ring for him then you are not serious too. tongue

Aren't the guy proposing the question to the lady...... So why should the lady buy the ring

And to your first question..... Maybe u can ask your papa too if he didangry
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by mirexxx(f): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2015
jmoore:

Hollywood
Another hollywood.
so wat dere must b a ring
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by mirexxx(f): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2015
prettyjo:
both are importantsmiley
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by dre11(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2015
prettyjo:

That's a good way to look at it

Seems u believe not all engagement would end in the actual wedding
Re: Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? by eghos12(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

That's means the engagement ring is like a seal to the question the guy ask
Should the ring be given immediately after the girl accept the proposal or you wait the the proper engagement ceremony

it suppose to be given after the awnser but due to how we do how things many recive it when marriage bells is aready ringing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Matured Girls Keep Doing This Poo??? / This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!! / Muslim Singles Needed In a dating platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.