Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,756 members, 7,840,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? (1691 Views)

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by secretcode01: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2015
How do I have sex with someone I don't love... How can I? Why should I..? I honestly can't imagine it.

If you truly "love" someone why should you 'disrespect' them and their parents by engaging premarital sex with them when you've not paid their bridal price. You're supposed to wait till after marriage. That's "true love". I believe if you truly love someone you won't ask them for premarital sex but instead you'll wait, eventually you know deep down that you're gonna still marry them if God wills. That's the respect there. Many relationships got broken after they engaged in premarital sex lying to each other or thinking they're in love not knowing it's just lust or infatuation. And why should you get marry to someone "you don't love"? Marrying someone you don't love lead to early marriage divorce which the God the Almighty dislike. "Love" is important, true love. Thanks
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2015
I no dey understand nairalanders questions again oh!

OP...Do u know why you want free browsing data?

yea,that's the reason why
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by secretcode01: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:
I no dey understand nairalanders questions again oh!

OP...Do u know why you want free browsing data?

yea,that's the reason why
grin bad boi. Karma is waiting for you grin
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2015
smh wat a post
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2015
tongue tongue, op wetin you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
tongue tongue, op wetin you dey talk?

Nneka, haba even u sef no understand. He is preaching to us now.
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
secretcode01:
grin bad boi. Karma is waiting for you grin

Make em no wait for me oh! Traffic too much for road grin
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Joshrob(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
@ ops. Are you asking us or you'r telling us?..
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by mirexxx(f): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
misleading topic ok op well done may God help us
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Isomerizm(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
you go fear question na.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by vizboy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
story for the dogs.

so op if you see free punanny you no go enter
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Lisaflex(f): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Got so confused after readn ds write up
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by secretcode01: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
vizboy:
story for the dogs.

so op if you see free punanny you no go enter
I saw it so many times but I didn't, because I believe sex is spiritual the same way marriage is bonded spiritually. Why should I have sex with someone I don't love? What's so special about it, the Punanny you'll get enough with your lawful wife
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Kemy11(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Love ke guys do it for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
yeye dey smell! all ye pretenders!
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
yeye dey smell! all ye pretenders! I love sex! quote and u go hear.........
Re: How Do You Have Sex With Someone You Don't Love... How Can I? Why Should I..? by secretcode01: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
pinkiepetite:
yeye dey smell! all ye pretenders! I love sex! quote and u go hear.........

Are you married?

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Are Not Nice / Why I Dont Date Girls / When He/she Says This..... What Does It Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.