Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (65468 Views)

Compare (photos): Obama & Naija Military Chiefs', Who Would You Work For?! / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Buhari: Abia Traditional Rulers Council Disown Eze Isaac Ikonne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by closearms(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Comsol:
One is very colouful with beautiful people everywhere and the other? Well I see bunch of hungry looking thugs.

Meawhile in other news,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw

this kids are too young to understand the damage GEJ is doing to Nigeria society.... let them say anything... ... for all care. GMB 2015. with or without certificate... integrity is the fear of God and not the bullshit called certificate... ... am just wondering how he rose to a rank of a general without a certificate.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by akulaxx: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Both crowds are hired ... people are paid to end buses to the arena,,, no right thinking person can waste his time for such thing even the jobless
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by brightoinmcs: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:
Gej in Abia
These are rented crowed. I think Buhari will in in Abia come next feb.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by sirfemoz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Abians are not there to vote BUHARI, rather they want change of government in the state cos they are tired of T.A Orji. It will interest you all to know that when Ojukwu was alive, he draws crowed wherever he goes to in Igbo land, but when he contested for election, the same Igbo people didn't vote him.. So, Buhari gathers crowed or not, 14th February will tell how much among those crowds voted him

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by bossboss1: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:
The problem of jonathan in Abia state is that, people tend to transfer their hatred for T A. Orji to him, for looking the other way while Oliseh Metuh and T A Orji manipulate the primaries that returned a very useless IKPEAZU as the PDP standard bearer!

Jonathan looks the other way on anything called corruption. He endorses it and doesn't give a damn.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by seunlaww(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
ruffp:
Beyond that, its easy to see which rally is staged and which isn't. If u look at the dresses worn by the people at the rally,u would notice they are not random...they follow the normal arrangee mode...pack people in a bus,give them 'uniforms' to wear,give them their 'salary' and they head up to the venue. Unlike the APC rally...cuz i personally can't wait for the train to hit my location. I would on-my-own go to the venue to see things for myself. So many people would likely do same..in the end u have a group of people with multiple or jaggered dress pattern. Now that should tell u the gathering ordinarily seems more genuinue than the former........that is on the balance of probability.

Ure are very very wrong on ds one,I am in umuahia and d PDP cloth has bn circulating almost a week b4 GEJ arrived,dt is proper planning ,dey wnt der rally to be colourful and deyv got money to print free cloth for der suporters and d fact dt APC are stingy or lack money to do d same doesn't mean all PDP rallies are staged...just admit it PDP knows how to pull crowd dan APC....
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Abraham2013(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

The crowd gives a fair idea, in 2011 buhari was in Enugu but couldn't go to any campaign ground because it was practically empty, he couldn't fill the TBS in Lagos and that reflected on the results. These crowd couldn't have turned up for no reason.
Yea I agree wit u, d kind of idea d crowd gave to fayemi in ekiti state abi? Infact if GMB gets upto 5% in abia state, dey should declear him winner of d election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by stebell(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
wahabian:

Pls remove that SW ,we aren't a part of you.

When yu slowpoke quote me and spew this kind of rubbish, I feel like declaring ma own republic.

speak for youself if indeed yu hav a voters card.
yu yamheads shud stop spamming ma mentions.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Duru1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
There is no life among APC supporters. The APC crowd looked apparently rented. In contrast, the PDP crowd looked lively and determinedly focused. In addition, the PDP crowd looked neat.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by dynatress: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
angry
stebell:

Oby, yu of all peeps shud kno that crowd does not translate to victory at the end.

yes because the power of incumbency would take GEJ back to Aso rock, not necessarily because he will win the electionsbut that forces would work to rig the elections and ensure the never do well continue to rule
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Chigold101(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

Since when did agenda become exclusive to the pdp?
lolzzz what about the other line? PDP uses power to the people...
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by DAVE5(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
highlandre:
Who would have expected Buhari to have any foot print in the East before now? I'm beginning to think everyone, East to West, North to South wants Change...

Nigerians and Nigeria deserves a change...

We are tired of promise and fail only to make same promises again when we know he'd fail again.

There's a saying; if you continue doing the same thing over and over, the result would remain the same, to get better results change is not just an option or choice but; A MUST

Let's taste a different soup and see which tastes better
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by hensben(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:

Oby sure they must turn up for a course but not to vote Buhari. that is a no no. there are some tins that cant jus pass in history.
This is hw Seun, the Nland CEO puts it "yu can erase our data but yu cant erase our memory"

GEJ Rocks
you talk as if nigeria is pdp's birth right, why wouldnt they vote buhari huh.

All this una talk na just to psych the masses or is you feel pdp already have an alternative(i.e rigging election) as usual.

talk about autocracy.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by simdam500(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
who is deceiving who.... buhari going to the southern part of the country dressing like he's from there...

by the way... is GEJ having a hunch back??
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by gbaskipro: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
enigmaotr:
How many votes do you have that only you want to vote enmass for Jonathan
How does your comment still stop us from voting enmass for GEJ
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ and his band of thieves have killed PDP.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by t2luv1: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:
Oby, tell yourself the truth, cos I kno the truth, Buhari cannot get 2% of total votes cast come 14th Feb., in Abia. yu kno that.

In SS, SE, SW n MB, GEJ will coast smoothly.

Sai GEJ

SS, SE yes i agree but everywhere else. your man is toast. Trust he knows it too. This election is in the bag for Buhari. Election is all about dynamics your man GEJ was misguided from the get go. He made a bad move by trying to appeased the north at the beginning of his administration. You never try to appease people that wants what you have. He tried to freeze out the SW people, and tried to build a coalition consisting of the SS, SE, the North that was his plan. Had he read the return when he got elected he would have known that was a bad move. The North were never with him. Now he is seeing the returns on his investment, and it ain't looking good. The man is toast.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by lamoskii(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
go go g...m...b g..e..j sucks
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by kaywiluv(f): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
PDP!!! Aboki must go!!!
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by drnoel: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
ruffp:
Beyond that, its easy to see which rally is staged and which isn't. If u look at the dresses worn by the people at the rally,u would notice they are not random...they follow the normal arrangee mode...pack people in a bus,give them 'uniforms' to wear,give them their 'salary' and they head up to the venue. Unlike the APC rally...cuz i personally can't wait for the train to hit my location. I would on-my-own go to the venue to see things for myself. So many people would likely do same..in the end u have a group of people with multiple or jaggered dress pattern. Now that should tell u the gathering ordinarily seems more genuinue than the former........that is on the balance of probability.

and Rochas is not in the pix. Rochas king of arrangee events. Are u in Nigeria at all?
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by fairheven: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
okiezman:
Gej didn't come to aba if he did you will know what is crowd, he just settled for umuahia cos if he comes aba people will disgrace t.a orji and okezie ikpeazu, come feb 14 we know pdp cos of gej but okezie ikpeazu the stooge and t.a orji will be voted out en mass shikeena

My broda,am already gathering the "stones"that I wu use to chase out T.A orji,starting from February15.that clown wnt know peace in his life
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by sultanemerald(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Elections are not won on social media.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by okiezman(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
fairheven:

My broda,am already gathering the "stones"that I wu use to chase out T.A orji,starting from February15.that clown wnt know peace in his life

Seconded
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Godiloveu(f): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:
Oby, tell yourself the truth, cos I kno the truth, Buhari cannot get 2% of total votes cast come 14th Feb., in Abia. yu kno that.

In SS, SE, SW n MB, GEJ will coast smoothly.

Sai GEJ

Statistically speaking...

According to INEC, Lagos (5.8m), Kano (5.0m),
Kaduna (3.4m), Katsina (2.8m), Rivers (2.5m),
Oyo (2.4m) are the 6 states with the highest
eligible voters population, a total of 22m. This
represents 32% or a third of the country's
eligible voters population of 69m.
Interestingly, they are all APC controlled states.
Assuming an average voter turnout of 60%
nationwide, the actual expected votes in the
presidential election will be in the neighborhood
of 42m nationwide (13m in the 6 states listed
above
Assuming Gen. Buhari polls between 55% - 85%
(average of 70%) in the 6 most populous states,
that gives him 9m while GEJ scores 4m.
Assuming the remainder of the 29m votes in 30
states is shared equally (though realistically it
looks 60:40 ifo Buhari), then a further 14.5m to
each of the 2 leading candidates.
In summary, the final tally will likely reflect
Buhari (at least 23.5) and Jonathan (at most
18.5m).
Clearly, the 6 most populous states will
determine the next President of the Federal
Republic.
I will like to challenge anyone else to come up
with better statistical analysis.
Nigeria is on the rise again! Naija o ni baje o!

Sai Febuhari!!!!!!
Sai Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
chukel:
madam oby, I will jail u next time u omit my moniker esp from progressive list. Cc Barcanista.
I'm on the left of the center. Am I eligible? I'm a classic Buhari supporter but respect GEJ for being a good family man who rose from modest background to the highest office in the land.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
gbaskipro:

How does your comment still stop us from voting enmass for GEJ
...and how do your "us" votes stop him from losing come FeBUHARI 14
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by omogidi234(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Comsol:
One is very colouful with beautiful people everywhere and the other? Well I see bunch of hungry looking thugs.

Meawhile in other news,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw

You are correct sir, it is those hungry looking people that will vote. The beautiful people will sit at home not wanting troubles.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by gbaskipro: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2015
enigmaotr:
...and how do your "us" votes stop him from losing come FeBUHARI 14

This ur comment has not in any way changed our minds from voting enmass for GEJ in next election. If u are angry hug transformer grin shocked grin
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
gbaskipro:

This ur comment has not in any way changed our minds from voting enmass for GEJ in next election. If u are angry hug transformer grin shocked grin
For every mind you change to vote for Jonathan, I'll deliver a polling unit for Buhari and lets see who will hug transformer come FeBUHARI 14. tongue
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
You can't compare rally in aba to that in umuahia. You be should be rational enough to know what I mean.
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by gbaskipro: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
enigmaotr:
For every mind you change to vote for Jonathan, I'll deliver a polling unit for Buhari and lets see who will hug transformer come FeBUHARI 14. tongue

How does this still stop us from voting enmass for GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.