Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart (4953 Views)

How To Win A Girls Heart With 10k / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Der is a special feeling as a guy weneva u
Break a girl's heart or a lot of hearts ...a fair % of guyz would ave exp dis feeling N I knw it feels great (tho bad sometimes) I don't knw if its only me Oo grin...bt d@ feeling is jst too awesome d@ I actually enjoy it....grin tongue.....our female counter parts enjoy dis feelin all too well so I dnt tink its a crime if we der beta halves grin enjoy it tooo...

1 Like

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by Tymax(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
You dey find woman trouble. Are you ready for it? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tymax:
You dey find woman trouble. Are you ready for it? grin

grin wink
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by ronald4lif(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Breaking of peoples heart is now something to gloat about, really? The world has finally gone mad!

11 Likes

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Breaking of peoples heart is now something to gloat about, really? The world has finally gone mad!

If we all found pleasure in d same tin d world will be a borin place..tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by alberto2k(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
I wish you have the slightest idea of the kind of trouble you're creating for yourself undecided

*Patiently waiting for dem girls to check in here and spoil ur face with their high heels*

1 Like

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by SeverusSnape(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Exactly!... The world has gone mad, Just like Frank Sinatra said.

2 Likes

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
alberto2k:
I wish you have the slightest idea of the kind of trouble you're creating for yourself undecided

*Patiently waiting for dem girls to check in here and spoil ur face with their high heels*

Dnt wori ya self I'm all good... tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP, you have trespassed into the nest of the bees

Grabs aboniki balm, waiting for the frustrated and broken hearted ladies to pour out their doubts
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by ronald4lif(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrDojo:

If we all found pleasure in d same tin d world will be a borin place..tongue

Yes but finding pleasure hurting someone is really nothing to be proud of I am sorry. I am no saint I have hurt and betray people's feelings in the past but I can't be proud of depravity and sheer inhumanity
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, you have trespassed into the house nest of the bees

Grabs aboniki balm, waiting for the ladies to pour out their doubts

Bro u do knw w@ I'm sayin is true tho.... I dnt tink its a bad tin if I find a thrill in it...jst sayin tho grin

1 Like

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes but finding pleasure hurting someone is really nothing to be proud of I am sorry. I am no saint I have hurt and betray people's feelings in the past but I can't be proud of depravity and sheer inhumanity

depravity and sheer inhumanity....?!!
Personally I dnt tink its inhumane or an act of wickedness to brake some1's heart as u r implyin...

1 Like

Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by ronald4lif(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrDojo:

depravity and sheer inhumanity....?!!
Personally I dnt tink its inhumane or an act of wickedness to brake some1's heart as u r implyin...

Well, I see we are on different page then

Happy breaking but remember karma undecided
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by justmag(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

mad?? Yesterday we were mad but today we behave like cavemen.
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by jworos(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Watching with my 3D glasses on.. .
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Happy breaking undecided

Bro is nt as if ma sole mission is in life is to go N start axing hearts I'm jst sayin der is a special kinda thrill d@ comes along wit it....
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by ronald4lif(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
justmag:

mad?? Yesterday we were mad but today we behave like cavemen.

From frying pan to fire it seems then undecided
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Happy breaking but remember karma undecided

Karma.?! she is a biitch aint she.. tongue
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by ronald4lif(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro is nt as if ma sole mission is in life is to go N start axing hearts I'm jst sayin der is a special kinda thrill d@ comes along wit it....

Okay I get it, but please it will be good to stop feeling such thrills, it does one no good even though heart breaks is bound to happen to each and everyone one of us lives at least once.

I know you can do better bro
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
I have broken hearts sad, usually without intent (never had mine broken before tho)

But I can specifically say it's the worst thing one can go through, even if it's from the 'dumper.'
It brings about guilt and a troubled conscience; and for a sane(?) person to openly say there's thrill in it baffles me beyond words.
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by ronald4lif(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrDojo:

Karma.?! she is a biitch aint she.. tongue

Lol! Karma got no gender
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by ronald4lif(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
MzNelly:

I have broken hearts sad, usually without intent (never had mine broken before tho)

But I can specifically say it's the worst thing one can go through, even if it's from the 'dumper.'
It brings about guilt and a troubled conscience; and for a sane(?) person to openly say there's thrill in it baffles me beyond words.

You no see your life grin
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Y will I be guilty or ave a troubled conscience..?!! Wen its nt as if I killed some1
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

You no see your life grin

Taah...go away sad

Haven't you broken hearts? undecided
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay I get it, but please it will be good to stop feeling such thrills, it does one no good even though heart breaks is bound to happen to each and everyone one of us lives at least once.

I know you can do better bro

4 sure na....bt its jst natural...maybe I'll out grow it soon.. grin
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrDojo:

Y will I be guilty or ave a troubled conscience..?!! Wen its nt as if I killed some1

Haven't you heard of people commit suicide because of broken hearts? sad
Or a good girl that turns whorish?
Or a person unable to love wholly again?

I know you're just kidding with this post of yours, tho.
'Cos any mature person wouldn't take pride in breaking hearts; and you don't sound immature to me.
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by Montaque(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Its better to break up/break someone's heart than to stay put on a non-performing relationship. Not all relationship works.
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by gsainttrinity(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
The world is an Odd place, so many people derive pleasure from different activities. Some find pleasure in having sex with inanimate objects like cars.
My own pleasure doesn't come from breaking hearts, but i think i find pleasure in being able to make ladies fall inlove with me or being emotionally attached.
I just love the act of seduction. The harder it is to get the hearts the better for me. Lol
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by ronald4lif(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Taah...go away sad

Haven't you broken hearts? undecided

Amu a Bishop, I don't break hearts, I mend hearts for the Kingdom of God grin
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Haven't you heard of people commit suicide because of broken hearts? sad
Or a good girl that turns whorish?
Or a person unable to love wholly again?

I know you're just kidding with this post of yours, tho.
'Cos any mature person wouldn't take pride in breaking hearts; and you don't
sound immature to me.

I'm partially kindin tho grin.....bt I anoda sense I'm kinda serx too.. Bt honestly I dnt feel I ave done anytin wrng if I do break some1's heart (altho it myt be intensional or unintensional)..
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Montaque:
Its better to break up/break someone's heart than to stay put on a non-performing relationship. Not all relationship works.

Its jst d@ simple...
Re: The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart by MrDojo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
gsainttrinity:
The world is an Odd place, so many people derive pleasure from different activities. Some find pleasure in having sex with inanimate objects like cars.
My own pleasure doesn't come from breaking hearts, but i think i find pleasure in being able to make ladies fall inlove with me or being emotionally attached.
I just love the act of seduction. The harder it is to get the hearts the better for me. Lol

Bro 4get yur signature...with dis yur post u r a womanizer jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubanja Last Warning! / I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! / This Is Why You Guys Should Never Marry A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.