Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! (4952 Views)

I Am Really Confused Now. / Help!!! My Neighbor's Wife Dey Eye Me. I Need Serious Advice oooo!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by OnlineWell(m): 2:51am On Jun 26, 2019
I have a minute problem, a beautiful one cheesy which is making me confused.
I am a Pharmacist, I just met a girl that I want to marry and we are so good. She is so cute, humble, more than a friend, respectful asides all these, she is a final year Pharmacy student. I just got to realize that she is from a very comfortable home (wealthy).

A job brought me to another state and the boss is into politics and oil. He made me the MD of his company which is just kicking off. We hope to import drugs and pharmaceuticals. He called me into his bedroom and was saying stuffs like 'he likes how I handle business and am so humble and respectful that he hopes his family gets to know my family'. Though I didn't take it serious because you know how politicians and men of such status can buy into your emotions. Me am a business minded dude and to be frank, I put a lot of hardwork and energy into setting the office up from recruiting of staff to organization of activities to policy making etc. He just got me an apartment in his compound and is seriously furnishing it. I must say it is extremely comfortable. He was talking of getting me a ride too, and I know him as a man of his words.

The in-problem is this.....he has a daughter who is studying Medicine in Covenant University and from his body language, he wants me to settle with his daughter so we manage this company together.

Guys, as am here writing this am very confused. This man is not a proud man and his family ain't this proud pragado type..the kids so far so simple and well behaved and he is so disciplined.

Am so confused right now...this is what I do see in Nollywood but its now happening before my eyes. shocked

Let Nairaland fans/family help me out.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 26, 2019
I've learnt to be open in whatever I do and I'll advise you to do same.
Not every relationship will lead to marriage and not every marriage will start from a relationship.

Wait until you get to that bridge before you cross it. The man's daughter may be all you'll need in a wife or she may be a Jezebel.

For one thing, never toy with your current girlfriend.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Hmmmm, Gold diggers will jump at this offer.

Just roll with the tides but don't lose your manhood by settling with his daughter. Be a man. Patapata you tell him you got a fiancée. If he sacks you, u will get another job.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by daewoorazer(m): 3:08am On Jun 26, 2019

1. The moment he mentioned your family introducing themselves to each other, that was the beginning of the end of your job.

2. Never settle with MD daughter, no matter how humble she is, On a gloomy sad day when she is mad at you, she’d rub it off your face and remind you how her dad took you from the dirt

3. A bird at hand is worth a million in the bush, it’s better to be a rich demon than a wretched Romeo. If your lifeline at work depends on dating the MD’s daughter, date both of them...if you say NO to your boss because of the girl that ‘loves’ you, you lose your job and your heart is shattered. Posterity will curse you for choosing to be poor when you can be smart and rich

4. So be a demon and date both, be smart about it, while you are doing this, save a lot of money, network with big guns in that industry and invest because surely things will turn sour someday, by then, it’ll be safe to say you won: you had 2 coochies and lots of cash

46 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by OnlineWell(m): 3:09am On Jun 26, 2019
J111333:
I've learnt to be open in whatever I do and I'll advise you to do same.
Not every relationship will lead to marriage and not every marriage will start from a relationship.

Wait until you get to that bridge before you cross it. The man's daughter may be all you'll need in a wife or she may be a Jezebel.

For one thing, never toy with your current girlfriend.
Thanks sir/ma...This part got me

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by CosmicPhoenix: 3:20am On Jun 26, 2019
[s]
AwkaetitiBabe:

Just roll with the tides.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by CosmicPhoenix: 3:26am On Jun 26, 2019
does he know you have someone else in mind?if he asks you to marry his daughter,tell him you have someone else already.if he is disciplined as you say then he should understand and respect that

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 26, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
[s][/s]
Yiu too fast
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by liberalchick(f): 3:35am On Jun 26, 2019
So he got you an apartment, he is about to buy you a car, he wants to choose a wife for you. Yea if you don’t want to be in control of your marriage go ahead with your boss’s daughter.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 26, 2019
I think you should have a "man to man" discussion with him and tell him (meekly and without anxiety) about your current relationship. Based on some of his qualities you revealed, I think he'll be willing to listen, and considerate.
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by sapeleboi(m): 5:02am On Jun 26, 2019
and you are one of them
AwkaetitiBabe:

Just roll with the tides but don't lose your manhood by settling with his daughter. Be a man. Patapata you tell him you got a fiancée. If he sacks you, u will get another job.

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by nuelyoyo(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2019
@onlinewell, please do not marry the politician's daughter. It may look like a juicy offer, but remember that every happenings in ur marriage will be made known to her father, who is your benefactor. When there are issues in the marriage, he would always side with his daughter, and will use the employment he gave you to manipulate you and put u in check. You are a pharmacist, and it a very lucrative course to study, I know you can make it in life with or without this politician. Since you say you are very resourceful to this politician, believe me, he values you, and would not also want to loose you, if you stand ur ground and make him know you have some else you want to marry. He may be disappointed, but he'll definitely not sack you coz of ur refusal to marry his daughter.

lefulefu, franchasng. Your inputs are needed here oh smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2019
There's a story like this in a book I read...

The Millionaire Mind

Riches and Relationships are an opposite spectrum - to me

One can destroy the other. And as much as you can have them both, you should never choose one over the other.

I suggest you read the book

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2019
op I really got no advice for u other than this...look at it as a game where you have to hold on to that job, marry the person your heart is with and still keep that man pleased with you.
but i can't help thinking what the answers from most ladies would have been had the story been from a lady...just saying...
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by AgentGoat: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2019
There is no medical school in covenant university ota yet undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Go to a bar, order a chilled bottle of beer, sip and think about the situation, at the end of the day go with whatever your mind tells you. Nobody here will give you the best advice, you wear your shoes more perfectly.

But ehn, there's this thing about free food that you've got to be very mindful of, someone offered you a job, furnished an apartment for you, wants to get you a ride, and now wants to give you his daughter, Oga slow down o, learn to say No towards some of this gestures. In short just reject his daughter.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2019
OnlineWell:
I have a minute problem, a beautiful one cheesy which is making me confused.
I am a Pharmacist, I just met a girl that I want to marry and we are so good. She is so cute, humble, more than a friend, respectful asides all these, she is a final year Pharmacy student. I just got to realize that she is from a very comfortable home (wealthy).

A job brought me to another state and the boss is into politics and oil. He made me the MD of his company which is just kicking off. We hope to import drugs and pharmaceuticals. He called me into his bedroom and was saying stuffs like 'he likes how I handle business and am so humble and respectful that he hopes his family gets to know my family'. Though I didn't take it serious because you know how politicians and men of such status can buy into your emotions. Me am a business minded dude and to be frank, I put a lot of hardwork and energy into setting the office up from recruiting of staff to organization of activities to policy making etc. He just got me an apartment in his compound and is seriously furnishing it. I must say it is extremely comfortable. He was talking of getting me a ride too, and I know him as a man of his words.

The in-problem is this.....he has a daughter who is studying Medicine in Covenant University and from his body language, he wants me to settle with his daughter so we manage this company together.

Guys, as am here writing this am very confused. This man is not a proud man and his family ain't this proud pragado type..the kids so far so simple and well behaved and he is so disciplined.

Am so confused right now...this is what I do see in Nollywood but its now happening before my eyes. shocked

Let Nairaland fans/family help me out.

Mister man, Convenant University does not have medicine undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2019
AgentGoat:
There is no medical school in covenant university ota yet undecided

Thank you fa, what a lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Beadex1(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Thank you fa, what a lie.
why are you like this. Some mere fantasies are good ooo
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Beadex1:
why are you like this. Some mere fantasies are good ooo

Lmao cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by kennybelle: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2019
The best thing is to be open about your relationship. Let the man know u're already involved with someone.

Even if you eventually did not get married to ur current lady, it's best to avoid marrying ur boss' daughter.

If you do, u'd lose your privacy and control over your life. You'll always be their 'slave'

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Offpoint1: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2019
Before I commented on threads I always gone the ops previous threads to ascertain the genuiness of their stories.

From my findings so far, this thread is nothing but a bunch of lies.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Offpoint1: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Thoniameek:

The Millionaire Mind

One can destroy the other. And as much as you can have them both, you should never choose one over the other.

Love your nails, can we be "Friends"?
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Offpoint1:

Love your nails, can we be "Friends"?

Thank you. Sure, we can be "Friends" smiley
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2019
Thoniameek:

The Millionaire Mind

Is there a soft copy publication of the book?
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Skmoda360(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Mister man, Convenant University does not have medicine undecided
he wanna cause confusion here....maybe he is referring to Bowen university
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Freehuman:

Is there a soft copy publication of the book?

I've never bothered to check. You can do the findings for yourself though
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Offpoint1: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thoniameek:

Thank you. Sure, we can be "Friends" smiley
That's very welcoming of you, can I exchange contact?

I'm broke thoughsmiley if you don't mind adding another broke "friend" to your friends list.
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Offpoint1:

That's very welcoming of you, can I exchange contact?

I'm broke thoughsmiley if you don't mind adding another broke "friend" to your friends list.

So long as you don't want to stay broke, you're welcome
Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Offpoint1: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thoniameek:

So long as you don't want to stay broke, you're welcome
Stay broke ke? who on earth wanna stay broke?
The hassle and hustle is 24/7 fa...
Slow and steady

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Now And Need Serious Advice On This!! by Ebuka007: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
bad boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture) / My Brother Wife Again / Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.