Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (42930 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by kristisking(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
May be we should let him know that women are so important that is why an african proverb eulogises women,it says educate a man and you educate an individual,educate a woman and you educate a family.Buhari doesnt know that women are decision makers.He has constantly made it clear in his campaigns that no place for women in his cabinet.It is a pity,this is the kind of leader some people want.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Nutase: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
colossus2:

From your uncertainty, go to bedlam.
Please direct me to one of their affiliates in naija.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Jokay07(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Learn how to summarize a passage before posting. First lady office has been extensively abused. The office is not meant to meddle in any political affairs let alone making some illogical decision as to who would rule a particular state. The first lady office must be neutral and be properly guided not to the chart of making imposition and stiring up dust in the political atmosphere. However,It's unreasonable to ground your claim based Magareth Thather, a woman who led by example and with integrity. Our first lady should take a look around the world and tell me when she has heard about Mrs Obama making a political decision or Mrs Putin meddling in a political system. This is insanity. Buhari's decision to shut down first has nothing to do with the empowerment of women in the country and doesn't stop women from participating in any political affairs wisely. The first lady office has lose its dignity due of someone clueless and ineptitude attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by saaedlee: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
MissMeiya:

Sorry I only know places in Calabar

There's one spot on Marian that brings tears to my eyes, the fish is so good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Wow! Would love to know the precise location as I will be in Calabar when the campaign train heads towards Cross-Rivers state
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by kenock: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari said he doesn't want any first lady in his government come 2015 not that he doesn't like women.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op you are a pig
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by KingTom(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
MissMeiya:

Sorry I only know places in Calabar

There's one spot on Marian that brings tears to my eyes, the fish is so good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
I thought you were in New York? grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by frankyychiji(f): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
prettydiva89:
FP
I think Mrs Buhari will vote for her husband after all he is her husband.
come to think of it,there may be a reason for her not showing face in public...

As e be say na lalasticlala owns the thread i know say FP tinz sure
Ok. But she can show her bedroom selfies all over the internet including the one which shows mrs "Oshinbade" bowing for her like a house girl abii? Your brain dey pain you!
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by olamonsor2: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obasi park well ja re.. u ar talkin shi.t
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by 9jatatafo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is false news.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by hasshams: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
SAI BUHARI,even if this news is genuine,we don't care,her single vote can't change anything. To hell with her vote SAI BUHARI
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by ogene007: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29880773][/quote]

True talk.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by MzMercie: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chief dey dream grin grin grin
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Bamz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is the kind of post that you derail cheesy
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by crownprince102: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Pple should connect their tongue to their brain before talking..... Mrs Buhari is not like Igbo women ooo... She is not Mama Piss, Diezani Allison Madueke, Bianca Ojukwu, Stella Oduah, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, etc. She's a woman of dignity..... Pls say something better
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by abfan(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
so funny

3 Likes

Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Champele(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Imagine,in this century somebody still believe gender inequality.we talking forward old man(Buhari) is talking backward.tufia''.

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Sunbellar: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
I know women will not vote for Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Lyoncrescent: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lest we forget The immigration job scam that killed several Nigerians didn't get anyone fired . The pension scam is still there. The pdp led government 16billion dollar electricity probe report is there. How subsidy was 300 billion in 2010 and suddenly increased to 1.3 trillion naira in 2011 is still there . How after giving tompolo the job of the Nigerian navy for several billions of naira, 400000 barrels of oil are still stolen daily. How anyone can vote pdp is beyond me especially if you are a youth. Mrs Buhari will vote for General Buhari
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by duni04(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
abfan:
so funny
Always brings tears to my eyes grin
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by UGLYS: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
omenka:
Any idea where I can get a good roasted fish in PH
A Roasted well garnished fish and Plantain or Yam or Potato? Yes I DO. Visit Elekahia housing Estate by first gate opposite Liberation Stadium, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Infact I can take you there.

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by holatin(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nutase:
WAFPI reporting for duty.

Please stop posting trash on FP.
check FP and see that you are only the one with trash, they Ve all modify their post
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by colossus2: 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nutase:
Please direct me to one of their affiliates in naija.
Lol....your wahala too much.
I no get your power no grin
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by discusant: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Because Buhari's wife may not want to throw away her vote.

Even if Buhari goes ahead to contest, Buhari has already disqualified himself from the contest by not providing the originals of his WASC.

INEC notice board states that Buhari's academic qualification to contest for president is WASC. Any claim that one passed through secondary school can only be substantiated when one shows the originals of one's WASC or GCE.

So even a carpenter in my village in a jury shall agree that Buhari did not qualify to contest the election.

Even a local magistrate shall agree that Buhari did not qualify to contest the election.

Buhari's journey to become president had since ended; only that some of his supporters do not realize this yet.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by natureblack(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Zuria:
Chief(Dr.) Obasi is definitely high on cheap-glue grin grin grin
because he stated the obvious........
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
KingTom:
I thought you were in New York? grin

What would a new Yorker be doing on Nairaland? List the reasons.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by tijjanioyan: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
otijah:
Funyy enough but its the simple truth, only in Gej tenure where 15 women was awarded the post Ministers. I dare buhari to come out say he will do More than that
ok we don hear
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by robay(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
E be like say dis man don shark ogogoro grin
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
saaedlee:

Wow! Would love to know the precise location as I will be in Calabar when the campaign train heads towards Cross-Rivers state

I'll PM you one awesome outdoor bar where fish and suya sellers come

There's also one place that's specially for fish that my dad likes, but that's only because the owner gives us free fish. I don't like the fish there, thus I've forgotten the name...

Calabar has great nightlife. You won't even need my recommendations.
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by tijjanioyan: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
ok we don hear
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by omenka(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
UGLYS:

A Roasted well garnished fish and Plantain or Yam or Potato? Yes I DO. Visit Elekahia housing Estate by first gate opposite Liberation Stadium, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Infact I can take you there.
Na wa oo!! Elekahia is very far from my station oo. At Ada George at the moment. If there is any other place nearby, pls recommend. But if not, I guess I'd just have to find my way there... sad
Re: Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.