Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) (37590 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2015
People keep lying just for propaganda sake. Here is the exact way Mrs. Buhari addresed 'child trafficking', not in the way PDP propagandists painted it.

Source: Punch Newspaper
http://www.punchng.com/news/unemployment-causing-girl-child-trafficking-brain-drain-buharis-wife/
:
Unemployment causing girl child trafficking, brain drain – Buhari’s wife

Wife of the presidential ‎candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, on Thursday identified unemployment as a major factor causing girl-child trafficking and brain drain in the South-South geopolitical zone.

Mrs. Buhari, who made this known while addressing women and party supporters at the Samuel ‎Ogbemudia Stadium in Benin, the Edo State capital, said her husband was coming back to sanitise the system, adding that Nigeria needed a person like him.

Present at the event were the State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole; his mother, Aisha Oshiomhole; Deputy Governor, Dr. Pius Odubu; wives of the APC National Chairman and Deputy Governor, Mrs. Victoria Oyegun and Mrs. Endurance Odubu respectively ‎as well as candidates and other leaders of the party.

The wife of the former Head of State decried the use of religion in politics, which she said had been used to loot Nigerians “to nonsense,” and had been used against her husband during the 203, 2007 and 2011 presidential elections.

She also dismissed the fear ‎that her husband would jail Nigerians, if he became president, noting that all Nigerians desired change for development.

She said, “In each zone of the country, we have peculiar problems; our problems differ. For me, in this zone, girl-child trafficking sho‎uld be considered as one of our problems, though I know that there is unemployment. Unemployment is a major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl child trafficking.

“General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader. He was a leader; he led Nigeria some years ago and he is coming back now to sanitise the system. For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what they fear.

“But they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change; the insecurity of the country, the very very bad welfare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him(Buhari) now.

“And already, some years back, they had painted him black, using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discover that they used religion as a cover to loot Nigerians to nonsense; they have grounded the country. Whoever, a politician, talks to you about religion, is a liar; he wants to loot the little resources we are supposed to enjoy. So, say no to politics, comparing it with religion, to deceive people.”

While urging women not to sell their Permanent Voter Cards but to use them to vote for a new Nigeria, she, however, assured them that her husband’s administration would uphold the development of the girl child, if elected.

Mrs. Buhari added, “I am here today to say that when my husband is elected into the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history; the insecurity, girl child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the South-East will come to an end. There must be a cultural design to accommodate the widows; a design that will make the girl child be comfortable wherever she is in this country.

“The collection of PVCs is also important. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for N5,000, you won’t see N5,000 till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, good education, good healthcare, good road and all the basic necessities should be given to you. Thank so much for waiting in the sun for hours waiting to see me; I love you all.”

Oshiomhole stressed that the party desired to deliver quality development, achieve success in the various sectors of the country, especially in education and job creation, as it had done in the state, noting that the APC was known for “workable projects” rather than “symbolic projects.”

He described Buhari, the APC presidential candidate, as a man of honour and courage, who had assured the people that the nation’s refineries would be revived to create jobs for qualified Nigerian engineers and put a stop to the importation of petrol and kerosene.

According to the governor, Niger‎ia is the only country where unemployed youths are made to pay to get jobs, urging the electorate to vote for change to reverse the suffering in the country

Pls sensible Nigerians, can you just tell me what is offensive about the bolded?

240 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by alizenbohr: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2015
SammyHoe, this is a case of political Crinkum Crankum.

Its all about mud-slinging and whose lies stick. I'm just eager for all this to end next week and life on NL return to normal...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by madridguy(m): 12:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Clock is ticking,
Time is running
Card Reader is charging
PVC is dusting
Wind of change is blowing
Umbrella is licking
Mua'zu is resigning
INEC is distributing
GMB is promising
Jonathan is insulting
Nigerians are willing
PDP is doubting
Ebele is bribing
Change is coming
Corrupt leaders shall be leaving
God is watching
PDP shall be packing
Sai-Buharing!
I know you're now smiling
Because i'm rhyming
keep on sweeping
Don't stop marching

I have decided.
CHANGE

355 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by olu77(m): 12:38am On Mar 21, 2015
They have nothing to bring to the campaign front aside their usual, childish propaganda. I feel pity for them when I watch the ghostly FFk repeating thesame senseless trash through his missing tooth while the weed addicted tout in Ekiti kept displaying his mediocrity.

Their boss is proud of them. Their boss, who is clueless beyond cure

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2015
I pray Nigerians vote PDP again

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Some bloggers, out of desperation to make money will just twist and change every political topic to suit their party and choice.

Let me warn every Nigerian; if the link is not from authentic sources like Punch, The Nation, Guardian, Sahara reporters grin and established news bodies, pls don't digest it, especially when it is from a blogger. Let the blogger give you a link and make sure the link is authentic.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2015
Blahblahblah,
Let em capitalize on buLL5hit.... If u say A and They Say B...
Just ign0re Mrs Buhari,
Dnt stress urself 1st lady cheesy

Nigerians Will March4Buhari!!! cheesy
SaiBUHARI!!! grin

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by FastShipping: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2015
PDP and lie are like bread and butter. They lied they unraveled Buhari's cancer medical report at ABU Zaria. They lied he was admitted to bed rest in London. They lied he fell flat on his stomach somewhere in Calabar. Now twisted the words of Buhari's wife to suit their agenda.

PDP and their supporters have nothing else left except to lie, blackmail and spread propaganda.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by otemanuduno: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2015
Op, pls do the needful

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun
FTC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by politricks: 12:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Ipledge:
I pray Nigerians vote PDP again
GOD forbid bad thing.
GMB 2015

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by babadee1(m): 12:54am On Mar 21, 2015
PDP propagandists have twisted the words of our incoming first lady to suit their own diabolical purposes, but that won't stop Nigerians from turning out in massive numbers to vote out their principal next weekend.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by realjoker(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Lalasticlala FP material

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2015
politricks:
GOD forbid bad thing.
GMB 2015
Am always sick to know Gej stil believe he have any chance

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2015
I knew she wouldn't have said that..

Such statement can only come from one source....PEJ,is that you?

She's too schooled to utter such sensitive statement...

Sai-Buhari till PEJ gets brain transplant.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2015
alizenbohr:

Its all about mud-slinging and whose lies stick. I'm just eager for all this to end next week and life on NL return to normal...

Hey my friend. So u read that story too abi? Don't be crossed with me that I stopped updating the story. It's this election postponement thing that made me tired of Nigeria o. It gets to a time I was thinking of going to Cameroon to rest when an eight-year old student of mine was telling me that light doesn't blink in Cameroon, except if you are owing 'NEPA' bill. She wished to return their sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2015
alizenbohr:

Hey my friend. So u read that story too abi? Don't be crossed with me that I stopped updating the story. It's this election postponement thing that made me get tired of Nigeria o. It gets to a time I was thinking of going to Cameroon to rest when an eight-year old student of mine was telling me that light doesn't blink in Cameroon, except if you are owing NEPA bill. She wished to return their sef.
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 21, 2015
her husband is coming back just to make her first lady. she no know say nah wash!cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by bencobenz(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Mrs Aisha Buhari is too intelligent to make such careless statement. Such statement can only come from mama peace. I can't wait for March 28!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by frankyychiji(f): 2:04am On Mar 21, 2015
So Oshiomole actually sat down to listen to this insult on Edo women by a demure bashful Fulani child bride? Did Oshio need to be reminded by this woman that his government has failed Edo people in areas of job creation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by luv2talk(m): 2:10am On Mar 21, 2015
cc seun, lalasticlala front page tinz cool cool
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by sosanova: 2:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Medicine after death

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by bright007(f): 2:27am On Mar 21, 2015
i am a graduate of Uniben and i know the value of education. Hence i cannot vote for an illiterate who has refused to come out and tell me how he is going to solve Nigeria's problem if elected?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Jaypea98: 2:48am On Mar 21, 2015
She never committed any offence infact as always she performed better than Dame.But offcourse the PDPROpagandists always dubiously turn other people's statements around.
The poster above me Boasts of being a student of uniben...and so? I think her lamentation is due to guilt and unwillingness to see truth.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by kahal29: 4:10am On Mar 21, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/pdp-using-religion-to-loot-nigeria-says-buharis-wife/

PDP using religion to loot Nigeria, says Buhari’s wife
on march 20, 2015 at 12:29 am in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share

By Simon Ebegbulem & Gabriel Enogholase

BENIN— WIFE of former Head of State and Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, Hajia Aishat Buhari, yesterday in Benin City, Edo State, accused the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, of using religious politics as a decoy to loot the nation’s treasury, adding that Nigerians must vote the party out before it grounds the country completely.
She also lampooned the PDP for the alleged campaign of calumny launched against her husband such as telling Nigerians that the intention of her husband, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, would be to jail Nigerians if voted into power, saying that only those who have “something to hide” should be scared and not innocent Nigerians who deserve power, good education and other basic amenities of life.

This came as Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State insisted that Nigerians will continue to witness power outage unless the PDP was voted out of power, adding that after 16 years in office, rather than revive and build more refineries which, according to him, will create jobs, the PDP allegedly destroyed the refineries so as to continue to import fuel and kerosene to the detriment of Nigerians.

Hajia Buhari, who addressed Edo State women at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, said: “They have been painting Buhari black using religion, but I am happy today that Nigerians have discovered that PDP is using religion as a cover to loot Nigeria. They have grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country is a liar, he wants to loot. He wants to loot the little resources Nigerians will enjoy. Say no to religious politics, they are using it to deceive the people.
“When my husband is elected, insecurity, girl child trafficking, suffering of widows in the South-East will come to an end. There must be a cultural design that will accommodate widows in the South-East and a policy that will make a girl child comfortable in this country. Our girls do not need to leave Nigeria to prostitute abroad, it is not our portion. Our portion is to train our children to be future leaders.
“Girl child trafficking can be considered as one of our problems in the South-South zone. I know there is unemployment here too. Unemployment is the major cause of brain drain and girl child trafficking. Gen. Buhari is a leader, he led Nigeria years ago and he is coming back now to sanitise the system. For those who are saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear is.

“They should not be afraid because we are all yearning for change. There is insecurity in the country, bad healthcare system, decay in the educational sector and there are other basic necessities that our people are lacking. I think Nigeria needs Buhari now.”
In her welcome address, wife of the deputy Governor of Edo State, Mrs Endurance Odubu, who commended Governor Oshiomhole for the opportunities given to women in the state to excel, described Gen. Buhari as the leader Nigerians deserve at this point in time “to revive our economy and end this prevailing suffering in Nigeria today.”

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by themilanway(m): 4:24am On Mar 21, 2015
bright007:
i am a graduate of Uniben and i know the value of education. Hence i cannot vote for an illiterate who has refused to come out and tell me how he is going to solve Nigeria's problem if elected?

What's your definition of an illiterate?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by maestroferddi: 4:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Damage limitation.

She committed a gaffe. Full Stop.

I have heard her mouth off prostitution from time to time.

How many times has she condemned the sundry societal ills against the girl child in the north like female genital mutilation and child brides?

APC supporters define hypocrisy perfectly.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by sheymoni(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Papa deceiving pikin since 1999
Change we desire
Change we want

12 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Slynonny(m): 5:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Medicine after death.
Aisha Buhari who lives in United Kingdom said that, “we will stop EDO girls from traveling abroad for prostitution when my husband is voted in as president”.

The statement did not go down well with the audience, especially Governor Oshiomole and and Chief Oyegun, the APC chairman who showed visible shock from the utterances of Buhari’s wife.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/buhari-will-stop-export-of-edo-prostitutes-overseas-aisha-buhari/

10 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by Lordtrillion(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) by disloman(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2015
That's PDPings 4 u.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) / Iara Oshiomohle At Vintage Red Ball In London (Photos) / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.