Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

My boss wants my pants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boss wants my pants (3327 Views)

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' / I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My boss wants my pants by Mist100: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ugochi's director is a nice man, a first class graduate of chemistry with an addiction for women. Immediately Ugochi became the supervisor of her department, trouble
started. The position came along with a car, a mini apartment and vacation once a year.

An attractive position with a price more than proficiency. She started getting commendations from her boss and was really grateful. The director didn't want verbal gratitude, he wanted action. Ugochi got the message after a month and tried to avoid
her boss. She has only been married for 8months to a young handsome igbo man.

Weeks later when the boss couldn't get down with her he resorted to threats. If he makes
good his threat she will loose her supervisory position along with the benefits. She needed the extra differential to support her home. With no one to talk, she confided on a colleague who encouraged her to jump in bed with the director, after what is done in Rome stays in Rome. Weeks later she succumbed.
Culled from: www.businessinlagos..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My boss wants my pants by Acekidc4(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Henh!! Give it to him na!! Agbasu!!

3 Likes

Re: My boss wants my pants by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cage him with prayers grin
Re: My boss wants my pants by mascot87(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
You can buy him pants or give him one of ur pants

3 Likes

Re: My boss wants my pants by swagdopey: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP. So y is d topic still 'my boss wants my pants'?? Wen d boss has alwedi taken d pant??

3 Likes

Re: My boss wants my pants by Newkidoo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
swagdopey:
OP. So y is d topic still 'my boss wants my pants'?? Wen d boss has alwedi taken d pant??
Abeg help me ask her oo!!
The thread sef dey meaningless!! undecided
Re: My boss wants my pants by chrislu(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't see anything hard in giving a guy a pant.
Re: My boss wants my pants by despeakableme: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
#GiveHimThePant

1 Like

Re: My boss wants my pants by nyt3237(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
He wants pant abi them remove one of ur sexy pants 4 him #LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: My boss wants my pants by timpaker(m): 12:55am On Jan 18, 2015
I believes pants come in pairs. Just give him one out of it na. PS: I didn't read the story. cheesy
Re: My boss wants my pants by alotofgrace(m): 2:33am On Jan 18, 2015
so what are u waiting for?

GM (gateman) approval?
Re: My boss wants my pants by kalu01(m): 3:12am On Jan 18, 2015
what is inside the pant please?
Re: My boss wants my pants by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Am only interested on the colour of the pant
Re: My boss wants my pants by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2015
only pant? add bra also
Re: My boss wants my pants by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2015
The pant has already been taken jor cheesy cheesy
Re: My boss wants my pants by bayulll01(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Nairaland is full of shiit lol,Madam u won't get good advice here,but I will advice you,there a way woman does there thing without sleeping with man,Make him see reason and pretend u will leave the job if he continues to make life difficult for you,but on a lighter note apply wisdom and understanding to any decision,if u sleep with him you will loose the favor of God in ur life
Re: My boss wants my pants by dmjinc(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2015
and you already did? undecided
Re: My boss wants my pants by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
bayulll01:
Nairaland is full of shiit lol,Madam u won't get good advice here,but I will advice you,there a way woman does there thing without sleeping with man,Make him see reason and pretend u will leave the job if he continues to make life difficult for you,but on a lighter note apply wisdom and understanding to any decision,if u sleep with him you will loose the favor of God in ur life

With no one to talk, she confided on a colleague who encouraged her to jump in bed with the director, after what is done in Rome stays in Rome. Weeks later she succumbed.

no need for the advice bro she's already banged her boss & i wonder why the op posted this topic
Re: My boss wants my pants by dkronicle(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
GIVE HIM BRA ALSO

(1) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. / How Much Do Know About The Female Body.. / Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.