Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. (3335 Views)

"I Had My First Child Without Sex, I Can't Take The Pain Of A D!CK" 29yr Virgin / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by buygala(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Contact Majek Fashek on 08033456789

He will be very happy to oblige you cool

Iranu angry

18 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by yomi007k(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank God.

Minus 1
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by OVI75(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
SERIOSLY?
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Peachess(f): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Loool. He is looking for a wifie
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by lilmax(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
So what do you expect from nairalanders?
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by OVI75(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
From your write up above i believe you are going through some emotional issues. but i believe this is not the best way to handle it.I suggest you get some form of distraction, i believe you will soon bounce back.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
wow..nice one lucifer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
is ur life,you can decide any means u wanna run it
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
I will contact you
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
DDeliverer:
wow..nice one lucifer.
Am not a lucifer. Am a human being. A christian but I have made up my mind
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by zicoraads: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Send me a message grin
I meet the specs...and much more wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Moneyab(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Take a deep breath lady.....you're obviously pained over some nasty experience. You don't want to go that route....it wont be good for you and your kid...
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifynwababy07:
Am not a lucifer. Am a human being. A christian but I have made up my mind

lol..are u worthy to be lucifer? see this mortal.

am jes hailing lucifer for winning the battle in your life.
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by IamLEGEND1: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifynwababy07:
Don't hate me guys. I know some people might curse or get irritated. Am so heart broken. I am a graduate. Hoping to get a job as soon as I collect my statement of result. I will train the child alone. I will tell the child that the father is dead. I don't need any serious thing with a guy again. Pls if you are interested, send your no and I will add you on watsapp. You should be tall. That's all. You mustn't be handsome. You can email me if you don't want to display your no.

contact you for what exactly?

So he can masturbàte and ejacúlate into a water-bottle for u?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just because you just got your heart broken doesn't mean you lose it all.You say you are a Christian,so what happened to your faith?
Situations like this means you examine yourself and see where you got it wrong.Perhaps you jumped into bed too soon.
Raising children with both responsible parents present remains the best.Don't deprive that child of that because of your selfishness.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
That nigga that said minus 1 deserves a million dollar cheque abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
its a gud decision sha. I envy u
I always tel ladies, jst cus man no cum marry u no mean say u no go born even wen u knw ur comfortable on ur own.mke u no lose husband n also lose d joy of motherhood. wen no b say u dey barren
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
its a gud decision sha. I envy u
I always tel ladies, jst cus man no cum marry u no mean say u no go born even wen u knw ur comfortable on ur own.mke u no lose husband n also lose d joy of motherhood. wen no b say u dey barren
dats my num 08148751137
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by IamLEGEND1: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifynwababy07:
I don't need it in the bottle. In my ovaries during my ovulation.Through sex. I wont drink sperm just want a child.

well,Good luck with ur search for a suitable candidate.....

mrsphyno

opinion pls...

should I help the woman out and spread my (Fulani) ministry
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well,Good luck with ur search for a suitable candidate.....

mrsp

opinion pls...

should I help the woman out and spread my (Fulani) ministry
*smirks*

Spare the world abeg

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
if u want to be a single parent then go for it girl…but never tell ur child tat his/her father is dead coz i dnt think so tats a good excuse…juz be a good role model for ur child, mold him/her into perfection,guide ur child in a right path & train ur child with respect and patience and for sure u will see ur biggest creation is worth every dime in this world... wink grin cheesy
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by IamLEGEND1: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:
*smirks*
Spare the world abeg

you want to deny the lady her chance at having an
emotionally stable
outrageously good-loooking
intellectually sound baby?
You are too wicked abeg

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Eureka123(f): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lol, all those dudes saying they want only baby-mama, because women are evil. If women had such leisure to spare, believe me they would just stay single and have just a baby-papa too, because the feeling is mutual. grin grin

It's your choice, OP. Make sure you really want to do this, so you don't make a decision you will regret.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

you want to deny the lady her chance at having an

emotionally stable

outrageously good-loooking

intellectually sound baby?

You are too wicked abeg
you, emotionally stable? tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed grin

IamLEGEND1:

Jealous? so u want to "hit" guys and run too?

odikwa very serious oh.....!!!!! I will give my left testicle to witness you doing that.

even the girl with the least amount of emotional baggage is going to come with the prerequisite "I want all ur attention" syndrome.

and if I was to get married,"IF" (mind the CAPS)..

I think that woman,nasty or not will probably be the luckiest woman on earth....

I still have no idea what u wrote there,but "bien""
means "good" in french so I don't know.....maybe I will start using Google next time u start spitting ur jargon...

and u get the nerve to say "men shaaa"
why dem no go patronize....

wen na D women wey dey spread their legs like...

I kinda wanted to ansa dis kweshion even doe dey kicked me out of that thread cry
I'm jealous yeah.... I don't want to hit and run necessarily. Jus the way u said no woman is worth it, no man is worth it either. But I'm not allowed to say stuff like dat cause I'm a gehl so haaam jealous grin

U don't get replacement testicles, I don't think science dey dat level yet so pls guard am well
And u can't witness it, you're not mature enough grin grin grin

Not all girls. That's all I'll say even tho I agree that most are like that, and it's natural anyways so i dont see what the big deal is. If she didnt want all ur attention it would mean she don't like u

Bettah get married o and have ur progeny. All this one you are yarning na basura
Luckiest on earth, see u..... Well touche, I feel the same way about myself tongue grin

Me self no remember what I wrote my brain torches/touches at times.....

Yes cause y'all are shameless wh.ores so what else do u want me to say but men sha.... dose gals are expert professional connoisseurs in the occupation of seduction and lovemaking, don't call it 'opening leg' that's demeaning grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by IamLEGEND1: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

you, emotionally stable? tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed grin

I kinda wanted to ansa dis kweshion even doe dey kicked me out of that thread cry
I'm jealous yeah.... I don't want to hit and run necessarily. Jus the way u said no woman is worth it, no man is worth it either. But I'm not allowed to say stuff like dat cause I'm a gehl so haaam jealous grin

U don't get replacement testicles, I don't think science dey dat level yet so pls guard am well
And u can't witness it, you're not mature enough grin grin grin

Not all girls. That's all I'll say even tho I agree that most are like that, and it's natural anyways so i dont see what the big deal is. If she didnt want all ur attention it would mean she don't like u

Bettah get married o and have ur progeny. All this one you are yarning na basura
Luckiest on earth, see u..... Well touche, I feel the same way about myself tongue grin

Me self no remember what I wrote my brain torches/touches at times.....

Yes cause y'all are shameless wh.ores so what else do u want me to say but men sha.... dose gals are expert professional connoisseurs in the occupation of seduction and lovemaking, don't call it 'opening leg' that's demeaning grin

I'm the one of the most balanced guys u can find around,emotionally (if I do say so myself)......

women are naturally attention whorès,we all know that....but my attention span is extremely short,very few things keep my attention for a significant amount of time,wic obviously is the exact opposite of the cravings of u ladies...

and one testicle is adequate enough...the testes is just like the kidneys:you have two,but u will be just fine with one...

and our "Whoríng" is classy,wic is more than I can say for u lot.....

just a bunch of whiney lil' girls who will jump on the "All men are the same" bandwagon as soon as things start turning sour....

and don't worry,I don't need to get married to have my own squad of mini "legends".....

baby mamas are always a viable option....

and the days of sugarcoating stuff,all in the name of stroking ur egos and preserving ur self-esteem are over.....

if women spread legs,or bend over while having sex.....we will say it just as it is....

she una want equality?

diz is it.

and who kick u out of the thread,make I go do the needful...
Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. by SonOfEl(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifynwababy07:
My no 08125558483 you can add me. For some am having problem adding. I will show my pics to you. Then we plan on how to meet in two weeks time. Hiv test is needed also. You don't need to know where my people stay likewise I. Thanks

my dear, this phase of your life will soon pass. for you to have made this decision public, it shows you needed some form of attention and acceptance. you will get over it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders / Does It Mean Dat We Ar Dating / 3 S3x Positions You Can Enjoy Anytime,anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.