Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (50827 Views)

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by misreal(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
justscorch:
Na persin wen wear shoe na him know where e dey pain am,the calabar residents on nairaland are saying the same thing,that should paint a perfect picture of what they are going through,sometimes when push comes to shove you've got to do what you've got to do,shebi na so boko haram start like play.
I am a calabar resident oh.even though I don't support killing of humans for any reason.but I can't even sleep anymore at nights,these scolombo boys are really disturbing our peace..
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by T4kbaba(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=blaze2cool post=29891178][/quote]

lf we talk about Sariyah they will be shouting.ls this not terrible than Sariyah injuction?We will all meet our Creator one day cry cry
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by justscorch: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
misreal:
I am a calabar resident oh.even though I don't support killing of humans for any reason.but I can't even sleep anymore at nights,these scolombo boys are really disturbing our peace..

Atoh,another resident that is feeling the heat don talk him own,nobody dey justify killing but since it's kill or be killed nna sharpen ur cutlass well.some reactions here go make u forget say na thief dem catch,this one no be aluu scenerio oh
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by cotzywitzy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Op I see u r sick... I bet u r a Muslim for u to post a thread like this trying to protect ur Islamic religion... asshole
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by justscorch: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
muktarmtt:
And dis people get d odocity to call islam a worst religion for cutting one hand wen u cut stealing nd it will not get to dat stage untill wat u stoled is rich d among of dat judgment but because of hypocrisy of Christians dey call us names now tell me who is worst now i rather get my one hand cut off dem to b burn alive like dis shame on u all.

Haace abokii go and sit down,there's no evidence to support the perpetrators where Christians or Muslims ,the OP only made that comment based on say today na Sunday and probably majority of people around that region are Christians so don't even try to compare both religion u hear? Just say ur R.I.P and move on .

Awkward moment when Muslims dey talk about peace

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
HIS crime was theft (not punishable by death in any civilized society) for which the punishment is an appropriate jail sentence after a trial has established the facts and apportioned guilt.

THEIR crime is MURDER and in a most barbaric and uncivilized manner. The animals who perpetrated this have no place in any proper society. Some societies even allow a death sentence for THAT crime!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by chiwuike20: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
PlutoLA:

Nobody is awestruck by anyone here,and all those examples you gave are totally off the point,totally. The fact remains that its only here in Africa that we'll set ppl ablaze for smth as petty as stealing and its one of the many reasons we're are still looked down on by the rest of the world. We need to stop this kind of attitudes. I know extrajudicial killings occur everywhere but hardly ever for reasons as petty as road side stealing. All those examples you gave,the woman's husband was abt to commit murder and terrorists were involved in the other case,so you can hardly compare it to this case
for what reasons Diallo and Stephen Vikki murdered by the Police? for being black. I don't have to remind u of current cases in the US, do i?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by buchichukwu69: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
ANYONE WHO BLAMES VIOLENCE ONLY BUHARI OR THE NORTH IS A HOPELESS BIGOT.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
chiwuike20:

for what reasons Diallo and Stephen Vikki murdered by the Police? for being black. I don't have to remind u of current cases in the US, do i?

How very true and these cases deserve and indeed have attracted much condemnation. They are aired and condemned over the world. I hope this case also attracts similar condemnation for the savages that perpetrated it!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by blaze2cool(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
cotzywitzy:
Op I see u r sick... I bet u r a Muslim for u to post a thread like this trying to protect ur Islamic religion... asshole
ur papa asshole, me and you no dey the same category make i tell u, because ur level of intellect is so low that u could not comprehend what happened....now u opened that ur toilet mouth to say rubbish, poverty no go kill u but will always reduce ur ways of thinking.......goat.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by onyibajoe(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
KoloOyinbo:
HIS crime was theft (not punishable by death in any civilized society) for which the punishment is an appropriate jail sentence after a trial has established the facts and apportioned guilt.

THEIR crime is MURDER and in a most barbaric and uncivilized manner. The animals who perpetrated this have no place in any proper society. Some societies even allow a death sentence for THAT crime!
Legal or illegal, lawful or unlawful, the boys in question are deadly. They don't only steal, they kill also. I don't even know where these boys erupted from.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by H4HLori: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Holy ... I guess that's what you call a powerful deterrent.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by apparentlylaw(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tz not fair ....Stealing z not good buh no1 has a right to take some1's life
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
onyibajoe:
Legal or illegal, lawful or unlawful, the boys in question are deadly. They don't only steal, they kill also. I don't even know where these boys erupted from.

Well a trial establish if anyone has killed as well as stole. The only killing here is by a mob of savages who burned someone to death!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cowards! Cowardly acts. *singing with African China* #poor man wey steal maggi omo we see im face for crime fighter... rich man wey steal money omo we no dey see their face for crime fighter# which way Nigeria?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by onyibajoe(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
These same boys snatched someone's car and shot him dead last december.They are heartless. Scolombo, I learnt, is a new cult group.
KoloOyinbo:

Well a trial establish if anyone has killed as well as stole. The only killing here is by a mob of savages who burned someone to death!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by RaptorX: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
hrhobi1:
These armed robbers self no get pity. See the people dey killed the other day in Ikare First bank robbery. To me they deserve what they get when caught.
Nigerians don't lynch heavily armed robbers like those of the Ikare bank robbery, the bloody cowards will run away when heavily armed robbers show up but will lynch petty thief and pickpockets like these guy, nation of savages and cowards. Why haven't they lynched the corrupt politicians?

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
onyibajoe:
These same boys snatched someone's car and shot him dead last december.They are heartless. Scolombo, I learnt, is a new cult group.

How terrible. If it is true and he was a member why was he not apprehended and tried?

Why was he not handed over the authorities for trial to be sure he was the one who committed the murder?

Will another mob now murder those who committed this murder? And then who will murder them?

Is this the kind of society people want for their children?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by MrPresident1: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
What is the world turning into? cry And that woman in Blue top was taking a picture of the burnt body.

Barbaric and savage Negros everywhere cry.

Isaiah 33:14-15
Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire?...He... that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by onyibajoe(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
You must be a foreigner. Certainly not a Nigerian! Which authority is he even talking about?
KoloOyinbo:

How terrible. If it is true and he was a member why was he not apprehended and tried?

Why was he not handed over the authorities for trial to be sure he was the one who committed the murder?

Will another mob now murder those who committed this murder? And then who will murder them?

Is this the kind of society people want for their children?
You don't know what people are passing through in Calabar South. May be the insurgents in the NE of Nigeria should be given the opportunity to face trial also or are they not human beings?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by zaksrocafella(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Am sure that stupid lady making picture of him doesn't have a heart. Anyone that can kill and burn a fellow human just for stealing i see no reason y i shouldn't call him a murderer. Murderers but dey like calling people names!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by signalprovider: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
My brothers and sisters, its he who wears the shoe that knows where d pains emanate. This isn't pickpocket or petty stealing. Scolombo boys or whatever they r called can terminate ur life becos of 50naira. 9 o'clock is even too late for me this days to stay out. I bet all d people calling this act barbaric that they'll b walking around with petrol n lighter if they were residents. Jungle justice is terrible but which is better? police? (i laugh u). If this is d only way this boys can learn their lesson, i will always raise my hand to b counted.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
onyibajoe:
You must be a foreigner. Certainly not a Nigerian! Which authority is he even talking about? You don't know what people are passing through in Calabar South. May be the insurgents in the NE of Nigeria should be given the opportunity to face trial also or are they not human beings?

Of course I am a foreigner. I know about human suffering and have seen much of it first hand all over the world.

Even your insurgents should be given the basic right of a trial when apprehended. EVERYONE should be.

I do appreciate Calabar South has its difficulties but adding to them by introducing barbaric and savage mob rule is hardly a solution! It just adds to the misery!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
signalprovider:
My brothers and sisters, its he who wears the shoe that knows where d pains emanate. This isn't pickpocket or petty stealing. Scolombo boys or whatever they r called can terminate ur life becos of 50naira. 9 o'clock is even too late for me this days to stay out. I bet all d people calling this act barbaric that they'll b walking around with petrol n lighter if they were residents. Jungle justice is terrible but which is better? police? (i laugh u). If this is d only way this boys can learn their lesson, i will always raise my hand to b counted.

I lived for over thirty years where shooting, assassination, bombing, punishment beating, kneecapping (shoot out the victims kneecaps from behind) etc etc were everyday occurrences. There was no confidence in the police either.

But it solved nothing.

No trial equals MURDER!
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Senjuchiha: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
ellechrystal:
Mkpo ke party. These scolombo boys r horrible, they roam the streets of calabar, homeless wicked children. They r more than hundred of them. Between d ages of 6 to 20. Children o. They can rob for africa. They will walk in a group and rob u of everything u have on u, if u try to talk too much, they kill u. Politicians use them a lot for their troubles.
Last week if not this week they robbed n killed a guy o. They asked him for something like they were normal boys tasking him on d road, he willingly gave them 2000 n they asked him for phone he then pleaded with them to pity him that shey he has given them money to go n eat, n one of them just shot him just like that.
It's not been easy.
These guys r horrible. They r the true meaning of the word Wicked. If they can scrab them all, please we will be happy. That's y u c ppl happy that one is dead. Just to teach d rest a lesson
....dm neva chi chomtin grin
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Senjuchiha: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
2 mths ago,na so dm cm ransack eyoetta str so tey dm go tif 2 churches dia musical instruments...na it una foolish pple dy say mk una dy gv police...hehehe...i daff una....left 2 me,i 4 dy catch all of dm cari gv politicians tk do blood money 4 ds election.....dia fada left yansh...mk i catch any1....d way i go tk comotam im head,even im ghost go surprise.....hehehe......dm neva chi chomting grin grin
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by friendlyadvice: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Such an irony the boy stole and he deserved to be burnt alive but you who murdered him what do you deserve?
You said the boy was lazy why didn't you use your mob/brute force to make him learn a trade or go to school? Who knows what this boy would have become
You say the police force is ineffective why didn't you finance them and provide the resources for them to do their jobs instead of hiring security guards and paying pastors to ask God to leave the important things he is doing to come and protect your life and property
WHY?
They say nigerians are one of the smartest people in the world but I think nigerians are actually the dumbest set of people the world has ever seen
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by simdam500(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
am not happy
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by cotzywitzy(m): 3:27am On Mar 10, 2015
blaze2cool:
ur papa asshole, me and you no dey the same category make i tell u, because ur level of intellect is so low that u could not comprehend what happened....now u opened that ur toilet mouth to say rubbish, poverty no go kill u but will always reduce ur ways of thinking.......goat.

Imagine Swamp Frog talking. mr category... Na u be Dangote Na mumu.... no home training I bet that's how u bring ur parents into matter like dis.....
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by chiwuike20: 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
PlutoLA:

Nobody is awestruck by anyone here,and all those examples you gave are totally off the point,totally. The fact remains that its only here in Africa that we'll set ppl ablaze for smth as petty as stealing and its one of the many reasons we're are still looked down on by the rest of the world. We need to stop this kind of attitudes. I know extrajudicial killings occur everywhere but hardly ever for reasons as petty as road side stealing. All those examples you gave,the woman's husband was abt to commit murder and terrorists were involved in the other case,so you can hardly compare it to this case

whether u see it to be in line with d issue in dispute or not I will leave to ur level reasoning. but I mustn't fail to tell u that jungle justice in every facet is better than rampage shooting which has become a recurring phenomenon in US and other western countries likewise. a young man will all of a sudden wake up with so much hate that it will take d lives of 10's of innocent people to pacify him. what kind of environment drives someone to such ends? it's high time u knew that Africa is not as "black" as u r made to see it
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Sunseeker: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2015
What is the point of a judiciary sysytem ? Where is Nigerian Law seen ?
See how Nigerians can PHYSICALLY TORTURE A HUMAN BEING... as they stand around laughing and snapping fotos.
Yet Nigerians want a Tourist Industry with people from abroad to bring their children to enjoy the sights of Nigeria as they do in other countries?
Yet we talk of human rights when we are denied small human rights when we are in overseas prisons ?
IF EUROPEANS DID THIS TO AN ANIMAL IN PUBLIC it will be in US or UK News for Weeks.
Oya lets continue Jungle justice, and keep queueing for Visa and wonder why we no go enter Yanky or London !! WICKED FOOLS..SUFFERING AND LAUGHING LIKE ANIMALS !! angry (spitting and smh !!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.