Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (50785 Views)

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2015
stupor:
An Army officer alighted from a public bus and left at the boot of the bus a bag of money containing-N13,000,000.00 naira,the bus conductor got on a bike with the bag of money,chased after the military man and gave him his money.shortly after,he left the miltary man to tell his peeps at the motor park what happened,as touts in their usual manner pounced on the bus conductor and was given a beaten of his life as they smear his head with empty bottles till he slumped before he was rescued by sympatizers before they would kill him.dont you think those guys that beat the Bus conductor for returning the money should all be decorated with our enviable national honours for a job well done.hmmm..
dude abeg forget the beating part. Do u mean the conductor returned 65000 dollars and then went back to his bus conducting job?what kind of reception did he expect from his fellow garrage people after telling them his story? a kiss! Secondly, don't blame politicians for the rot in the system,blame the people. They are the ones that demand to be compensated before voting ,they are the ones collecting 2000 naira and above to vote. When a politician spends 4 to 7 billion naira to win an election and majority of the money is given to people,where do u think he will get the money back if he wins? We have heard how each voting delegate at the apc primaries were bribed with 5000 dollars minimum. So tell me where will the politicians recoup all this money back if they win?the day the nigerian masses refuse to be bought before voting is the day nigeria will start having good leaders. Leadership is only an expression of its follower ship

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by thewarrior72: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=blaze2cool post=29891178][/quote]

Well, if you don't want to get jungle justice don't steal,don't take what does not belong to you, don't lazy around while others are working their ass of in the sun, while u turn around & steall all they have laboured from them & your victims go home heart broken & passes the night with his/her family on empty stomach, while you go and enjoy his/her sweat.

I don't have a single sympathy for anyone caught stealing & is given a jungle justice. Although, I understand some people reaction to such news, simply because you or your family member has not fallen victim of those heartless boys, who can kill for a mere cellphone, the day u experience it, you will change your tone...............but me I no fit join lynch person oooo, I will just walk pass
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Franchise21(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Gosh... Even ladies nw have hearts as hard as stone... Wats d world turning into
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Afroconnect: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2015
stupor:
Now i really feel like going hard on some people's' gullibility as this amidst many are the main reasons why we still remain backward and retrogressive in Nigeria.(No offense).

Its like you saying a former MD of a former bank has no degree for the position he had asssumed while he was in office.or is there any army officer without at least an SSCE ! Its quite demeaning !

Its a disgrace to all Nigerians and most especially when you see well educated ones totally licking or sucking to their incontrollable greedy missions to steal and corrupt the few remaining Nigerians who are totally and also innocently unaware.for me its a thing of great concern !

The process of Brainwash has nothing to do with your skin colour,education or social background .its a complete Altering,default and involuntary abuse of your Right-thinking mind.

Its when a clergy tells lies to millions of his congregation and many would follow suit,i also do.A church says according to his doctrine,No staunch member should watch TV and 20 years later that same chuch says its okay to watch TV.(No offense) !

Its also when a terrorist uses the name of islam to cajole innocent Nigerians to follow him in his own destructive and selfish idealism with or without the brainwashed knowing !

Its when A Politician bribes you to be voted and stupidly all thanks to brainwash,you voted him in and the next month,he or she assumes office he buys a new house and Range Rover Sports all from 'brainwashed' millions who paid their tax only for them to say-its okay and fine i will vote him in next time-This a dent to a man's'pysche to reason normally.Its a sickening Spell on many under a 21st century governance !

Yesterday,In a popular Bus Stop in Lagos,Mile two precisely about three days ago,according to an eye witness,An Army officer alighted from a public bus and left at the boot of the bus a bag of money containing-N13,000,000.00 naira,the bus conductor got on a bike with the bag of money,chased after the military man and gave him his money.shortly after,he left the miltary man to tell his peeps at the motor park what happened,as touts in their usual manner pounced on the bus conductor and was given a beaten of his life as they smear his head with empty bottles till he slumped before he was rescued by sympatizers before they would kill him.dont you think those guys that beat the Bus conductor for returning the money should all be decorated with our enviable national honours for a job well done.hmmm...This happened in Mile Two yesterday.Its totally appalling ! No one knows the difference between right from wrong anymore.

Nigerians that still get their minds torched and brainwashed because of some smart and deviously executed agenda of some very few people could eventually lead us to catastrophic high points where no one might be able to control.

I am using this medium to enable us start a proper process of de-brainwashing.it doesnt have to get this high.we can and it has to start personally with ourselves.

ALSO POLITICAL ASPIRATION IS NOT A TICKET TO BECOMING AN OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRE ! EVERY KOBO AND NAIRA INCOME OF THE COUNTRY IS NOBODY'S' PRiVATE BUSINESS ACCOUNT.if its not well appropriated and accounted for becomes a scam and these overtime too can become business as usual if we stop being brainwashed.

Nigerians must stop this ! Brainwash is something you dont see but its a tool often deployed by people with shrewd intentions to perpetuate evil and if it goes on like its busines as usual it will become a norm. ! Thats not sane !

Brainwash is an urgent plague and cankerworm if you sincerely agree with me ! Help yourself at least for now,be wise.life is vanity but at least must it be preserved and worthily lived.

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE SOME OF MY STRONG LANGUAGES SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS BITTER AND ALSO VOTE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IN THE COMING ELECTiONS WITHOUT COAX,BIAS AND VIOLENCE.

God bless every Nigerian and may the soul of the dead find peace.Amen.

I feel your pains bro,but Nigerians are messed up in their brains-they se their fooly and self-destructive actions as wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Afroconnect: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2015
stupor:
Now i really feel like going hard on some people's' gullibility as this amidst many are the main reasons why we still remain backward and retrogressive in Nigeria.(No offense).

Its like you saying a former MD of a former bank has no degree for the position he had asssumed while he was in office.or is there any army officer without at least an SSCE ! Its quite demeaning !

Its a disgrace to all Nigerians and most especially when you see well educated ones totally licking or sucking to their incontrollable greedy missions to steal and corrupt the few remaining Nigerians who are totally and also innocently unaware.for me its a thing of great concern !

The process of Brainwash has nothing to do with your skin colour,education or social background .its a complete Altering,default and involuntary abuse of your Right-thinking mind.

Its when a clergy tells lies to millions of his congregation and many would follow suit,i also do.A church says according to his doctrine,No staunch member should watch TV and 20 years later that same chuch says its okay to watch TV.(No offense) !

Its also when a terrorist uses the name of islam to cajole innocent Nigerians to follow him in his own destructive and selfish idealism with or without the brainwashed knowing !

Its when A Politician bribes you to be voted and stupidly all thanks to brainwash,you voted him in and the next month,he or she assumes office he buys a new house and Range Rover Sports all from 'brainwashed' millions who paid their tax only for them to say-its okay and fine i will vote him in next time-This a dent to a man's'pysche to reason normally.Its a sickening Spell on many under a 21st century governance !

Yesterday,In a popular Bus Stop in Lagos,Mile two precisely about three days ago,according to an eye witness,An Army officer alighted from a public bus and left at the boot of the bus a bag of money containing-N13,000,000.00 naira,the bus conductor got on a bike with the bag of money,chased after the military man and gave him his money.shortly after,he left the miltary man to tell his peeps at the motor park what happened,as touts in their usual manner pounced on the bus conductor and was given a beaten of his life as they smear his head with empty bottles till he slumped before he was rescued by sympatizers before they would kill him.dont you think those guys that beat the Bus conductor for returning the money should all be decorated with our enviable national honours for a job well done.hmmm...This happened in Mile Two yesterday.Its totally appalling ! No one knows the difference between right from wrong anymore.

Nigerians that still get their minds torched and brainwashed because of some smart and deviously executed agenda of some very few people could eventually lead us to catastrophic high points where no one might be able to control.

I am using this medium to enable us start a proper process of de-brainwashing.it doesnt have to get this high.we can and it has to start personally with ourselves.

ALSO POLITICAL ASPIRATION IS NOT A TICKET TO BECOMING AN OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRE ! EVERY KOBO AND NAIRA INCOME OF THE COUNTRY IS NOBODY'S' PRiVATE BUSINESS ACCOUNT.if its not well appropriated and accounted for becomes a scam and these overtime too can become business as usual if we stop being brainwashed.

Nigerians must stop this ! Brainwash is something you dont see but its a tool often deployed by people with shrewd intentions to perpetuate evil and if it goes on like its busines as usual it will become a norm. ! Thats not sane !

Brainwash is an urgent plague and cankerworm if you sincerely agree with me ! Help yourself at least for now,be wise.life is vanity but at least must it be preserved and worthily lived.

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE SOME OF MY STRONG LANGUAGES SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS BITTER AND ALSO VOTE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IN THE COMING ELECTiONS WITHOUT COAX,BIAS AND VIOLENCE.

God bless every Nigerian and may the soul of the dead find peace.Amen.

There is no hope for this nation,the masses have chosen the path of corruption,foolishness and wickedness- our religious society is making them dumber,these men of the pulpit are ambitious men,products of this failed system-who realised that the easiest way to make it is to wear the cloak of a pastor- these are the men that advises and preach tomillions of Nigerians day in day out- and their only aim is to milk them dry,hence the populace re left poorer,angry and empty.

Religion is now a curse to us.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2015
pacesetter939:
I do hope others like him would learn from this and embrace hard work.

However, don't forget to Vote for the GMB/OSINBAJO Ticket.
. Learn from dis? Are you human at all? What did he steal dat warranted this kind of death? What about Maina,Stella Odua,Diezani etc? What kind of death shld be meted on them? This is purely barbaric. See d girl taking that pic and smiling. It shows how we'v lost our sanity in this part of the world. Pity.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by victor2u2005(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmm... N don't forget these boys/thieves would not hesitate to kill if they are trying to be stopped/caught. Bottom like, do not steal. #Hardwork pays.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by dplomaticVal: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
dhammyg:
IF ONLY NIGERIANS COULD CATCH AND BURN CORRUPT POLITICIANSangryNAIJA WILL BE A BETTER PLACEangry

OUR POLITICIANS STEAL BILLIONS,THEG GET NATIONAL HONOURSembarassedAN ORDINARY MAN STEALS SOME SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY,HE GETS ROASTEDembarassed

NA WA FOR THIS COUNTRYsad

see eh anyone who steals deserve to be annihilated,if corrupt politicians like chief t.a orji walk freely without guards I'm sure some irate folks in aba will set him ablaze.
no punishment is too great for a thief
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
cole265:

Recently a similar thing happened in lagos. Two women were severely tortured for stealing pepe as a result, one of the women died. Human rights followed up on the incidence and got the perpetrators arrested and punished. They were traced through the phone video recordings taken during the incident.

...that lady and some of those guys in the picture should be traced and we can get them. severe punishment must be for this kind of pple for us to put an end to this despicable act in our society.

You never said anything about stopping the criminals who rob and kill. These touts in calabar have no morals, no upbringing and use violence at the slightest provocation. If the police will not wake up to action and jungle justice becomes a deterrent then so be it.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
jungle justice is a condemnable act...

But sometimes I cant help but understand why some people are quick to act like that.
most of them have had horrible and terrible experiences which makes them very bitter once a criminal is caught.

so sad sad
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
undecidedoboy see oh, them dy laugh sef
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by muktarmtt(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
And dis people get d odocity to call islam a worst religion for cutting one hand wen u cut stealing nd it will not get to dat stage untill wat u stoled is rich d among of dat judgment but because of hypocrisy of Christians dey call us names now tell me who is worst now i rather get my one hand cut off dem to b burn alive like dis shame on u all.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by onyibajoe(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
dhammyg:
IF ONLY NIGERIANS COULD CATCH AND BURN CORRUPT POLITICIANSangryNAIJA WILL BE A BETTER PLACEangry

OUR POLITICIANS STEAL BILLIONS,THEG GET NATIONAL HONOURSembarassedAN ORDINARY MAN STEALS SOME SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY,HE GETS ROASTEDembarassed

NA WA FOR THIS COUNTRYsad
As much as I don't support the burning of fellow beings, by your post, it is obvious they already have who should constitute their targets-the corrupt politicians. They should face them and not innocent/struggling citizens. These boys(Scolombo) are dangerous and heartless. They are into robbery, car snatching,phone snatching,etc at Calabar south where they terrorize for now.Never pray to have an encounter with them. In short, may their wicked souls roast in hell.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Christians down south always screams bloody murder whenever dia is a crisis that involves loss of human lives up north,labelin d muslim society cruel and barbaric,truth:we heading towards dsame nonchalant attitude as regards human life,I blame it on the judiciary,the legislative and the executives!the laws made are for d average nigerian,which takes years to take ts cause in d face of an unlawful act or a total sideline of culprits by d police force wen money xchange hands,hence the incessant killing of suspected perpetrators of evil acts by civilians,years back I can't stand d sight of a corpse nw I feel nfn at d sight of charred,mangled remains of humans!!this country really is heading for d rocks!!what apend to d killers of d lecturer dat was burnt for hitting school kids last year?what apend to d aluu 4 killers? Nothing! Same goes for d barbarians in dis picture all smiling @ dia heinous act!!and to think ladies alike felt no remorse whatsoever and took pleasure in taking a snapshot in a situation like dis gives me d creeps!!!

1 Like

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Orunto: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
These are no Christians. They are Pagans worse than Muslims. They are not educated.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Any proof that those who set him on fire are Christians?

Looking at the name they gave their group either, does it state their innocence?

Have you ever been attacked by robbers?

What evidence have you that they won't seek arms in the nearest future?

I am not in support of his execution but to state the fact, this is why GOD said, "Thou shalt not steal."
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by onyibajoe(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Just last night a pump attendant was discussing with her colleagues,while selling fuel to me, about a taxi driver who ran into their filling station a nightbefore with cuts sustained from his encounter with this boys. They robbed him of all he made that day and wanted to snatch his car. As he struggled with them, they inflicted serious cuts on him. Another taxi driver was robbed his money and phone. We prayed for the recovery of a sister's car today in church whose car was snatched on friday.OP na no mercy things o
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by kodded(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
kill them all !!!
those heartless children dont deserve a second chance cause if they meet you they willnt give you a second chance

RIP to the dead people does useless criminal have killed
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by kodded(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassedam sad am not in the scene when it happen.............cause i 4 use machete cut him head angry angry angry angry
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by holums(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Our system has failed us.........the judicial system is polluted and the police has lost its trust from the people due to their corrupt attitude........until we fix our system jungle justice will never stop and we will continue to be backward.........may God help this jungle nation called Nigeria
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
olas24u:

Its illegal and barbaric and please don't tie GMB ticket with your comments,The vice presidential candidate is a lawyer and surely will not approve of jungle justice.Social engineering and economic restructuring will reduce this type of crimes
These crimes are not new to Nigeria. in the past it received little or no publicity and news moved slowly unlike today, I see something, I bring out my phone, take pictures and before you know it, it is everywhere.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by sukkot: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
see the agony on that muthafuckaz face as he took his last breath. gaddayummm. another dead star is created in the skies grin grin
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
blaze2cool:
Some group of boys known as 'scolombo boys' a street in
Calabar South Local Government and some where able to escape
while one was caught by the street residents and the only thing
they could think of was to burn him alive !

I write this with so much sadness how the world has so
degenerated to killing at any given time for any given excuses.
How fast this same people in the picture will quickly run their
mouth and say Muslims are violent! So, tell me, Are Christians not
just like the Muslims?

What has the world turned into? I know stealing is bad. But is it
enough to roast a human God created? We scream don't kill! don't
kill! don't kill! But we are very fast to roast our fellow human for a
simple thing as stealing... Which is better now.. Sharia law that
would have cut off his hands?

I ask again, why do we love taking laws into our hands? Why do
we live like the 'hunger game' age ?
It's really sad that citizens feel comfortable with murdering a
fellow human being by burning him alive. And someone, a young
woman for that matter feels so cool to draw close and take a
photo of him, like he was some art work. This is very depressing.
http ://www.tatafonaija.com/2015/01/graphic-photos-showing-calabar-
boy.html?m=1

Mind the coloured statement: What has religion got to do with this now? Do u know d religion of d ppl that burnt him? They can all be Xtians, Muslims or both, so
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by ManTiger(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Looking at the countenance of the viewers, they seems to be happy!

Well, I'm not in support of jungle justice but I may not interfere where such justice is about to be meted on whoever that is caught.

His kinds are not kind at all, his kind rape the hell out of a secondary schl girl recently in ib and the innocent girl was even pleading not to record it...

Semi last Bullet.
If a thief is bold enough to commit an act in the broad day light without weighing his chances of being caught, such thief is gonna be heinous and dreadful at night.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by AbiolaOlowo1: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dear Friend,
I wish to say this in response to ur comments :"How fast this same people in the picture will quickly run their
mouth and say Muslims are violent! So, tell me, Are Christians not
just like the Muslims"

You/we all need to be careful of the way we use words in the name of expressing ourselves. How can you say Muslims are violent? And why in God's name would you exonerate Christians and say they: are Christians not just like Muslims?

Sincerely brother, you need to know that being violent is an individual decision of the mind, and it has nothing to do with ones religion; as no religion preaches violent.

Pertinently, Islam preaches Peace. I suggest you do your findings properly before making ascension; as this atimes leads to unnecessary call of violence by agreived party.

Thank you
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by stupor(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
gambus007:

i like your write up,would you allow me to share on facebook?i will ref ur username nd the source(nairaland nd ur username).Godbless you.

Yes you absolutely can my brother.God bless you and you are always welcomed.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by inertiia(f): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Stealing is not good but instead of nurning him alive,there are other ways to deal with him
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Curiouser: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Temibassie:

Just SMH for u angry

Why shaking your head. I lie?
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hypocrites!!

This same people will go to church on Sunday and be calling on God to bless them and their families. God forbid. May God judge all of them accordingly. Amen.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by chiwuike20: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
PlutoLA:
And these ppl who did this will go to church and mosque,pray to God and expect to find forgiveness and make heaven,smh
We Africans will then wonder why white ppl racially abuse us and see us as nothing more than animals,yet we continue to portray attitudes befitting of monkeys. This is sad.
God help us all
jungle justice is a worldwide phenomenon. Though they my not take the very nature of ours here (killing and burning) but they are nevertheless the same. Father, mother, wife, husband, brothers, friends of hardened criminals kill them to prevent the them from unleashing more mayhem to society, the police in extrajudicial killings, in fact, lynching of criminals is still occurring in every part of the world as we speak. Most prominent of them all is woman who killed her husband who was about to assassinate Obama the next day. She was prosecuted and was found guilty and imprisoned despite the fact that she did it to prevent the assassination of the President. People all over America took side with the woman against her conviction, and later on she was released, Scot free.
So, listen to urself call the black race monkeys and animals (the truth in fact is that we are all animals, though higher animals) because of this case of jungle justice. Uptil today Obama still defends his drone attacks in Yemen which killed hundreds of innocent civilians all because they wanted to kill a few terrorists (a judge in Yemen was also killed in one of the attacks). Evil is everywhere, in Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, the only difference is that some are skilled in justifying theirs while the others are unskilled. So try to avoid being foolish by thinking before u call ur mother, ur father, ur brothers, ur sisters, ur relative, ur friends and ur neighbors all monkeys just because u r so awestruck of the white man.... this is a simple interpretation of ur statement.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by PlutoLA(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
chiwuike20:

jungle justice is a worldwide phenomenon. Though they my not take the very nature of ours here (killing and burning) but they are nevertheless the same. Father, mother, wife, husband, brothers, friends of hardened criminals kill them to prevent the them from unleashing more mayhem to society, the police in extrajudicial killings, in fact, lynching of criminals is still occurring in every part of the world as we speak. Most prominent of them all is woman who killed her husband who was about to assassinate Obama the next day. She was prosecuted and was found guilty and imprisoned despite the fact that she did it to prevent the assassination of the President. People all over America took side with the woman against her conviction, and later on she was released, Scot free.
So, listen to urself call the black race monkeys and animals (the truth in fact is that we are all animals, though higher animals) because of this case of jungle justice. Uptil today Obama still defends his drone attacks in Yemen which killed hundreds of innocent civilians all because they wanted to kill a few terrorists (a judge in Yemen was also killed in one of the attacks). Evil is everywhere, in Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, the only difference is that some are skilled in justifying theirs while the others are unskilled. So try to avoid being foolish by thinking before u call ur mother, ur father, ur brothers, ur sisters, ur relative, ur friends and ur neighbors all monkeys just because u r so awestruck of the white man.... this is a simple interpretation of ur statement.

Nobody is awestruck by anyone here,and all those examples you gave are totally off the point,totally. The fact remains that its only here in Africa that we'll set ppl ablaze for smth as petty as stealing and its one of the many reasons we're are still looked down on by the rest of the world. We need to stop this kind of attitudes. I know extrajudicial killings occur everywhere but hardly ever for reasons as petty as road side stealing. All those examples you gave,the woman's husband was abt to commit murder and terrorists were involved in the other case,so you can hardly compare it to this case
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by binarytraders: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
colossus2:
Why embarassed
Did he kill anyone in his act cry
Imagine how happy that girl is sad
hv u ever seeing where these guys rob and mercilessly kill their victims? if I catch any of them na petrol straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.