Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) (50823 Views)

Criminals Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Four Men Who Lynched A Soldier To Death And Burnt His Body In Ghana (Photo) / Thief With Juju Beaten To A Pulp In Onitsha And Burnt Alive (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Nina4u(f): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2015
God is waching all u blood thirsty animls ..u go answer to ur bloodlust ...
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Princealex1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
misreal:
I am a calabar resident oh.even though I don't support killing of humans for any reason.but I can't even sleep anymore at nights,these scolombo boys are really disturbing our peace..

Please can you give me the names of areas affected by this scolombo menace so that i can choose a safe place to stay in calabar south
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by misreal(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Princealex1:

Please can you give me the names of areas affected by this scolombo menace so that i can choose a safe place to stay in calabar south
i am sorry if this is coming late sir,but I just saw the quote now.avoid "calabar south" by all means even though their activities are not pronounced in every nuke and cranies of that area.I will advice you stay at calabar municipality.
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by Princealex1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
misreal:
i am sorry if this is coming late sir,but I just saw the quote now.avoid "calabar south" by all means even though their activities are not pronounced in every nuke and cranies of that area.I will advice you stay at calabar municipality.

But theres a school there CRUTECH to be precise how do the students cope??
Re: Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=blaze2cool post=29891178][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.