Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge (12523 Views)

At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by olas24u(f): 5:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Firefire:
we already see the developments... Jonathan remains the BEST to happen to Nigeria at the moment.

OP,

Please could you help us with pictures of ACN turned APC Lagos, pictures of 4th Mainland Bridge and the famous Leki-Epe Airport.

We are waiting.

Thank you in advance.

The picture is fake lifted from a webpage of a construction company

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by hushmail: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:
a drowning man grasping at straws!

Six years after, you are still showing me pillars of a so-called Bridge [size=18pt]under construction[/size]! NOT COMPLETED AND VEHICLES CROSSING THRU IT! and you want me to campaign and vote the dullard scammer again!

YOU PEOPLE'S VERSION OF IGBO MUST BE FROM OTUEKE!

MAY THE GODS TREAT YOU GUYS LIFE THE WAY GEJ TREATED NDI IGBO! SAY AMEN TO THAT IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT GEJ DESERVES IGBO VOTES!

Pls wake me up when any of you answer amen!

AMEN

AMEN

AMEN

GEJ give to Ndigbo,

First and only igbo COAS

Military barracks at Ohafia

Second Niger bridge

International status for Enugu airport

Thousands employed through sure P

Reconstruction of southeast roads

Inclusion of Anambra as oil producing state

Federal univ at Ebonyi state

National burial for Ikemba Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by nyt3237(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2015
Gej is working
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by adeblow(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Don't be quick to say things like that.
Johnathan has tried honestly. When it comes to roads he has tried. There r other things he has done that we ve no knowledge of yet.
Six year of a project or not, how many of these roads did OBJ work on? Even wen his regime was a bit peaceful. Let's learn to appreciate big or small
How much in foreign reserves did GEJ squander? U should be asking: Is that what they did with our $65 bill? And our naira has hit the highest high. U need to think pls before u come and open ur mouth to speak TRASH
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by ellechrystal(f): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2015
adeblow:
How much in foreign reserves did GEJ squander? U should be asking: Is that what they did with our $65 bill? And our naira has hit the highest high. U need to think pls before u come and open ur mouth to speak TRASH
Mr man I honestly gave my since opinion about d 'Roads' because that's what we were talking about.n said we should learn to appreciate.
N if u ve a different opinion, doesn't mean u should insult me, who is opening mouth to Speak trash? Me or u?
Be mindful of ur self, don't let me start with u. If u don't know how to accord respect, learn ASAP
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by PerfumeRepublik: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Nice One
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by HzRF(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2015
nwaanambra1:
a drowning man grasping at straws!

Six years after, you are still showing me pillars of a so-called Bridge [size=18pt]under construction[/size]! NOT COMPLETED AND VEHICLES CROSSING THRU IT! and you want me to campaign and vote the dullard scammer again!

YOU PEOPLE'S VERSION OF IGBO MUST BE FROM OTUEKE!

MAY THE GODS TREAT YOU GUYS LIFE THE WAY GEJ TREATED NDI IGBO! SAY AMEN TO THAT IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT GEJ DESERVES IGBO VOTES!

Pls wake me up when any of you answer amen!
Ah beg park well ...no wonder some of u ended up as a Yahoo boy

Is Niger bridge the only thing he's spending on.. If he spend all funds on Niger bridge ur idiotic sef will still shout is it only Niger bridge we go chop
Re: Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge by eazydon(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
Shot up. You guys are terrible liars. That is not a picture of the second Niger bridge whatsoever. That is the Loko Eweto Bridge linking Benue and Nassarawa across river benue.

www.nairaland.com/2054885/gej-transforming-nigeria-loko-oweto
Shame on you.

So you even admit he's doing something somewhere. Okpo!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing: Imam Accuses CAN Of Tarnishing Buhari’s Image, Brewing Insecurity / Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm / More Trouble For Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Wipes Off Oil Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.