Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu (18875 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / Ondo Begins Bitumen Exploration With 10,000 Barrels Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by M17: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
pendy79:
Hmmmm. Ironic that the only Government in history to award pipeline security to militant warlords worth about N10bn monthly shared between Tompolo, Asari Dokubo and other gangs yet the highest cases of oil bunkering and oil theft were recorded under same government.

Is this not a case of double loss to the economy? The mantra of using a thief to guide a bank to prevent future robbery has been redefined by JonaTAN and his thieving gangs because in our own case, It is a cover-up contract to legitimize their oil theft business under official cover.

God only can heal the land and he has already answer our prayers with the WIND OF CHANGE blowing all over the country.

Sai Buhari
Sai APC.

APC AND BUHARI . STOP LOOKING AND HOPING ON NIGER-DELTA LAND . WEATHER THE CREEKS OR EROSION LAND .

PLEASE FACE NORTH AND SOUTH WEST . COCOA AND GROUNDNUT .

IF YOU ARE WAITING TO STEAL AGAIN NO WAY FOR YOU BRO .

THIS IS 2015 NIGER -DELTA NEEDS IT'S OIL ALONE . TO HELL WITH ONE NIGERIA UNTIL ALL THE NORTHERN GENERAL'S RETURN

TRILLION'S OF DOLLAR'S THAT THEY STOLE FROM NIGER-DELTA.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tinubu, How many barrels of crude oil does Lagos State produce ? What is wrong with these parasites for Christ sake ? So, all these campaigns na unto Niger Delta Oil ?

No GEJ, No Niger Delta Oil.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by babym7681(f): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
mtcheew! Is the accuser any beta?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Lilimax(f): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
He that is without sin should cast the first stone... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by baybeeboi: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
show Tinubu where the oil is and have the place dry in two days

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by dahunsy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
coughs** clears throat
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Lilimax(f): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
babym7681:
mtcheew! Is the accuser any beta?
Everybody is now a Saint in APC including Tinubu embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Ikengawo: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
ilugunboy:

Niger Delta is no longer part of Nigeria I guess......you see why it's dangerous to go to school without getting educated ?

Only God knows where these kids crawl out from.

Niger Delta is a part of Nigeria, but as your sister is a part of Nigeria, I as a Nigerian still have no right to claim her as my property. Unless you're really into 1 Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by jingh(f): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
ilugunboy:

Niger Delta is no longer part of Nigeria I guess......you see why it's dangerous to go to school without getting educated ?

Only God knows where these kids crawl out from.
some of dem re the prisoner that escaped from prison the others are yaba left escapee

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
See the well dressed tout who put his family into government talking about stealing.. tinubu please remove your fingers and toe from the anus of buhari, Osinbajo and ambode. So they can do their jobs. I know fashola hates your wry finger in his anus.. please fist ambode very well.. he likes it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
grin
wise7:
how much does he steal from lagos govt.politicians sha,em all same

Your English get as e b oh!
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Sibrah: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tinubu needs some rest . . .
He is trying too hard in quest to inject his choice into powerful position.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Vicotex(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Can a man steal his own property

Tinubu should focus on how to revive the cocoa , gold, bauxite etc of SW Nigeria than bothering himself with SS oil. cool

The days when SS and SE feed Nigeria with their oil wealth is fast going.

I will advice every region to rebuild their exportable and local products if they seek to survive in the event of ............ wink
guy man u too wise.
Wetin concern am with SS/SE oil?
Abi person fit steal his/her own property?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by duni04(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
voltron:
See the well dressed tout who put his family into government talking about stealing.. tinubu please remove your fingers and toe from the anus of buhari, Osinbajo and ambode. So they can do their jobs. I know fashola hates your wry finger in his anus.. please fist ambode very well.. he likes it.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Ozolo1970: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Where is the proof. Power is not by telling lies its about what you can do for the masses
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Coming from a man that stole Lagos state blind?
I'll pass.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by wise7(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
0147wise:

Your English get as e oh!
ur pidgin nko,ur correction nawa

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by chamboy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Can a man steal his own property

Tinubu should focus on how to revive the cocoa , gold, bauxite etc of SW Nigeria than bothering himself with SS oil. cool

The days when SS and SE feed Nigeria with their oil wealth is fast going.

I will advice every region to rebuild their exportable and local products if they seek to survive in the event of ............ wink
u made a very good comment it been a while I got stuffs like dis from u.. buh a man can withheld his family property from his siblings
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by duni04(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
nationwide1:
Can Tinubu open his mouth and call someone thief?
Azzin! Very ironic!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by chamboy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
I c comments on here... I just shake my head..
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by edgyslim: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
omenka:
Tinubu tell us what we don't already know!!!

I remember the Amanpour interview in 2013 during the Summit in Davos, when he was questioned about this (figures from the petroleum ministry, mind you.).

Christiane Amanpour:
Obviously you sit atop massive
reserves of natural gas and that leads me to
the whole issue of corruption which you say
you are trying to tackle. And when people
look at Nigeria and see all your wealth, they
say, “Oh my goodness! This is a country that
is stealing and bleeding itself dry.” Even
your own minister, your minister of finance,
has talked about, you know, just this past
April, perhaps 400,000 barrels of oil a day
simply being stolen, simply disappearing
without any account. One of your ministers
has said that the level of theft from the
country, from the government, amounts to
about $7bn a year. That’s still a problem,
isn’t it?

GEJ:
In fact when you talk about crude oil
stealing, yes I agree with you. Frankly
speaking, we want international community
to support Nigeria. Because this stolen
crude is being bought by refineries abroad
and they know the crude was stolen. The
world must condemn what is wrong. The
stolen crude is refined abroad, is not refined
in Nigeria.

That is our president for you, passing the buck to the international community. So typical.

The guy is just one big joke. He wants to be spoon-fed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
wise7:
ur pidgin nko,ur correction nawa

Lol...amigo...na error grin
Make I go edit am
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Joyekpen: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Olenubu come out with facts, come out with realistic and physical proofs. U the area fada that has allocated everything of lagos to ur family. Iyaloja is now the birth right of olenubu fhousehold etc...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by sulmeza(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Comin 4rm jagaban himslf..lol....oh..4gt he was d former nnpc chairman..lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by appini: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Only in a country like Nigeria can Tinubu call someone a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Billyonaire:
Tinubu, How many barrels of crude oil does Lagos State produce ? What is wrong with these parasites for Christ sake ? So, all these campaigns na unto Niger Delta Oil ?

No GEJ, No Niger Delta Oil.
Of course the whole GEJ is clueless and not good enough propaganda is about nothing but only the oil .
You've said the mind of the people : No Jonathan ,No Niger Delta oil to run this ungrateful nation.

They can call it a bluff and face the consequences.
Parasites dictating to her host is irritating to say the least.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
They want to tell us another story, story story oo - Fela

It is only a thief that can recognise a thief. - soludo

i have never seen a man like tinubu that can lie pass me, am even afraid of tinubu sef - DEVIL (the father of all liars)

we all know tinubu is a minister of stealing and money laundering.
An expert for that matter, so he should not talk too much when they are discussing about people that stole money, because his name suppose to be in the number one of the stealing list. - mugulicious mugu.

Tank U

meanwhile GEJ till tinubu stops lying, he lies too much...

[size=28pt]YOUR GEJ IS THE MOST SHAMELESS LIAR EVEN IN 3D.[/size]

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
omenka:
Tinubu tell us what we don't already know!!!

I remember the Amanpour interview in 2013 during the Summit in Davos, when he was questioned about this (figures from the petroleum ministry, mind you.).

Christiane Amanpour:
Obviously you sit atop massive
reserves of natural gas and that leads me to
the whole issue of corruption which you say
you are trying to tackle. And when people
look at Nigeria and see all your wealth, they
say, “Oh my goodness! This is a country that
is stealing and bleeding itself dry.” Even
your own minister, your minister of finance,
has talked about, you know, just this past
April, perhaps 400,000 barrels of oil a day
simply being stolen, simply disappearing
without any account. One of your ministers
has said that the level of theft from the
country, from the government, amounts to
about $7bn a year. That’s still a problem,
isn’t it?

GEJ:
In fact when you talk about crude oil
stealing, yes I agree with you. Frankly
speaking, we want international community
to support Nigeria. Because this stolen
crude is being bought by refineries abroad
and they know the crude was stolen. The
world must condemn what is wrong. The
stolen crude is refined abroad, is not refined
in Nigeria.

That is our president for you, passing the buck to the international community. So typical.

Was the president lying? In illegal bunkering, it takes 2 to tango. If the International community takes care of buyers of illegal Petroleum product, it kills the demand and makes it less lucrative. It's similar to the Colombians and Mexicans appealing to the Americans to curb it's drug consumption cos it (America) is the largest consumer and most lucrative consumer market in the world.

So please, come up with something better.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by skak(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
#EbolaJonaBad
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by wise7(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
0147wise:

Lol...amigo...na error grin
Make I go edit am
name sake,how u dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Beat Up INEC Driver For ‘Diverting’ Election Materials / Corruption: EFCC Moves Against Odili, Others / Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.