Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu (18896 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa / El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / Ondo Begins Bitumen Exploration With 10,000 Barrels Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]YOUR GEJ IS THE MOST SHAMELESS LIAR EVEN IN 3D.[/size]

Is this the best you can come up with? You think it will stop GEJ'S success at the polls?

Please try again later grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by duni04(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
There are times when an issue is so weighty that u ignore the messenger and tackle the message, but in this case mba! When a glorified certificate forger, nepotist par excellence and extortionist starts throwing stones when he lives in a massive glass palace, its hard to ignore that kind of messenger. He has totally discredited his message. Anyone that takes his message serious should be ashamed of himself. Tinubu of all people accusing someone of wrongdoing! lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Atmmachine(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
QUESTIONS APC AND BUHARI SHOULD ANSWER
Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. ??
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it ??
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students ??
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt ??
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country ??
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students ??
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives ??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by vigasimple(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
It's funny that APC are getting cocky about their chances that they allowing Tinubu to speak at rally, the same way they should be careful in allowing BHUARI to be interviewed alone. They will self destruct.

All of Lagos state wealth is virtually in Tinubu's pocket. No wonder they have Bukola SARAKI as one of the 'progrethieves' The SARAKI family virtually owns Kwara state, that exactly what Tinubu planned for Lagos and South west.

Everybody throws out figures and information as if it is a fact. Where are his evidence or maybe since he is a super thief, he knew how the operations are carried out.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Another cogent reason to vote out d clueless kleptos! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
wise7:
name sake,how u dey

Just position oh..
U dey enjoy d weekend na
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by kwankwaso(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hw sure are u thiefnibu?
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by M4gunners: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
masterpower:

IT IS NIGERTDELTANS OIL NOT NIGERIA'S.

GET IT INTO THAT YOUR COCONUT.
Oil wen dey for GEJ backyard na him Tinubu AKA ulgy Man dey yan pata so? All d oil he himself has stolen who talk am . Make he returned all the moni wen him and Fashola steal from Lekki Gate. Meanwhile, GEJ until Tinubu start to speak in Kalagbari Language.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by amnestylaw1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
These are the words of Mike Awoyinfa, an ace and highly cerebral writer concerning the forthcoming election. If you're still confused on who to cast your vote for, this might just give you the clue you seek. After reading this, you shouldn't remain clueless unless you take after some people.

"At the end of the day, it’s all about trust.
As a voter, who do you trust between the two leaders?
If they were both bank managers, who will you trust with your money?
If they were pilots, who will you trust to fly you safely to your destination?
If they were security men, who between the two will you entrust with the security of your home?
If your country were to be fighting a war, who will you choose to lead?
If you have to choose your parents among the 2 families who would you choose(mine)
If corruption is the scourge afflicting Nigeria, who do you think can tame it best?
Those are some of the questions that should influence our choice of who should lead Nigeria in the next four years in this battle of titans. Let’s remove sentiments. Let’s be rational for the sake of our unborn generation. Let’s vote for our future and not our stomachs."
My comments: This is what every voter should ask his or her self honestly before thumbprinting the INEC ballot paper on February14....then vote for the man your conscience approves for the job!
If you choose a Commander -in - Chief for any other reason than these, you are an enemy of Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by iyb(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Atmmachine:
QUESTIONS APC AND BUHARI SHOULD ANSWER
Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. ??
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it ??
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students ??
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt ??
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country ??
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students ??
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives ??
abeg go sit down you and all your allegations how about jonathan they are many things jonathan did that are unorthodox and by the way jonathan is the worst president in the history of nigeria that's right i said it
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by wise7(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
0147wise:

Just position oh..
U dey enjoy d weekend na
ya
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jaycool18:
Another APC dog
anoda PDP donkey.....
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by jonuel1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
omenka:
Tinubu tell us what we don't already know!!!

I remember the Amanpour interview in 2013 during the Summit in Davos, when he was questioned about this (figures from the petroleum ministry, mind you.).

Christiane Amanpour:
Obviously you sit atop massive
reserves of natural gas and that leads me to
the whole issue of corruption which you say
you are trying to tackle. And when people
look at Nigeria and see all your wealth, they
say, “Oh my goodness! This is a country that
is stealing and bleeding itself dry.” Even
your own minister, your minister of finance,
has talked about, you know, just this past
April, perhaps 400,000 barrels of oil a day
simply being stolen, simply disappearing
without any account. One of your ministers
has said that the level of theft from the
country, from the government, amounts to
about $7bn a year. That’s still a problem,
isn’t it?

GEJ:
In fact when you talk about crude oil
stealing, yes I agree with you. Frankly
speaking, we want international community
to support Nigeria. Because this stolen
crude is being bought by refineries abroad
and they know the crude was stolen. The
world must condemn what is wrong. The
stolen crude is refined abroad, is not refined
in Nigeria.

That is our president for you, passing the buck to the international community. So typical.

Thought you would be more sensible...but you just disappointed me.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by micrep3030(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
That's y he want to be inside federal government just to steal n by d grace of GOD he will not get there , In addition am not happy is a Yoruba man
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Can a man steal his own property

Tinubu should focus on how to revive the cocoa , gold, bauxite etc of SW Nigeria than bothering himself with SS oil. cool

The days when SS and SE feed Nigeria with their oil wealth is fast going.

I will advice every region to rebuild their exportable and local products if they seek to survive in the event of ............ wink

Yes let every region develop their own resources.

But since the ss resources was developed by cocoa and gnut revenue receipts of the west and the north.Equally blet the other regions resources be developed by the revenues of the ss
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by slap1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Don't they sue for libel in this country?
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29897233][/quote]

the 400000 barrels of oil na from lagos abi oyo state dem dey drill am? When obj was doublng as the president n minister for petroleum, did u cry foul? Bunch of foolish touts callng demselves leaders. No wonder gej called them TOUTS.
Na awa oyel money, if una like vote right but if una no like we go show una say na we get d oyel.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by emalekuo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Let's always try to stick to the Topic in our criticism. I can Authoritatively tell you that want Tinubu said is not far from the truth. I once met a guy that is into bunkery and he made me understand that they have presidential backing to carry out bunker activities in Bayelsa.

The story is Endless abi na the day wey I see speed boat wey carry crude dey pass near one canal near my Oga house, I was shocked and wanted to take pictures but mere looking at the eyes of the guy in the both I just decided to mind my business since over 4 Delta state house of Assembly members, Cabinet members of the Governor and the Governor have houses in that community.

To cut the long story short I was made to understand that even the JTF task force come there to collect their commission. That tells you that crude oil theft is not a small something and the Presidency is leading the catel .
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by bettercreature(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION! STOP SENDING CORRUPTION STORIES TO FRONT PAGE.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by bettercreature(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

the 400000 barrels of oil na from lagos abi oyo state dem dey drill am? When obj was doublng as the president n minister for petroleum, did u cry foul? Bunch of foolish touts callng demselves leaders. No wonder gej called them TOUTS.
Na awa oyel money, if una like vote right but if una no like we go show una say na we get d oyel.
This one na son of theif
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by Wahala90: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Charcoal calling pot black. I am not deceived by the names of parties. When you are aggrieved and don't get a good share of the loot, you join the Aggrieved People's Congress (APC) and shout, "we need a change". By the way, is this not the Tinubu the godfather that almost crippled Lagos state govt for Fashola?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by buchilino(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015

does dis cucumber have any moral rite 2 call someone a thief, wen he rendered lagos useless (financially)
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by soladnet14: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is Tinubu doing this becos he love the masses? nope, he's doing it so that he too can get there steal is own
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by millionaireman: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
LMAO!!!!

CHICAGO-BASED AKPD PROPAGANDA COMPANY WAS HIRED BY TINUBU-APC TO MANUFACTURE LIES, LIES, LIES AND LIES AGAINST JONATHAN AND HIS GOVERNMENT.

TINUBU CANNOT PRESENT ANY IOTA OF EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE HIS ACCUSATION.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by killuminati(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
They want to tell us another story, story story oo - Fela

It is only a thief that can recognise a thief. - soludo

i have never seen a man like tinubu that can lie pass me, am even afraid of tinubu sef - DEVIL (the father of all liars)

we all know tinubu is a minister of stealing and money laundering.
An expert for that matter, so he should not talk too much when they are discussing about people that stole money, because his name suppose to be in the number one of the stealing list. - mugulicious mugu.

Tank U

meanwhile GEJ till tinubu stops lying, he lies too much...
You're a curse to this country, you and your fellow saTANist!
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by sammhi(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
instead of all these name calling ..let PDP sue Tinubu for this statement for the sake of GEJ clearing his name. Can Tinubu back up his statement with evidence in the law court?
on a final note...we don't need to fight ..if the ND want to pull out of Nigeria..let them be...today oil is the king pin. Tomorrow it maybe something else...some countries don't have oil and they are doing quite well .
for me I think it is time to let them go and lets have some peace...tired of this loveless marriage
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by chiwuike20: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Has Tinubu become a Joint Task Force or Oil bunkerer that he knows that Jonathan and his govt steal 400,000. "Information" here is said to have served it's purpose which is passing information regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Nigerian cannot be deceived by this "thieving politicians". As for Tinubu, he is no better than the worst of PDP looters, using thugs called Agbero to collect money from motorists and traders. Fashola, who promised to do away with the Agberos chickened ou and played according to the tune of his thieving godfather, Tinubu, As long as he remains chieftain in APC, I will not support Buhari.
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by 27naira(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Alot of Nigerians are stupid!

An Ashawo got into a fight with another Ashawo, Ashawo #1 called out ashawo #2 on the streets of Obalende, accusing her of sleeping with all the landlords in the street. Children of Ashawo #2 attacked Ashawo#1 calling her "Otu" military barracks which most likely is true.

However, the truth is both Ashawo na Ashawo and calling out each other doesnt change the fact!
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by popcykaylah(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
no offence..if ibb can say he is a saint then tinubu na assistant saint and that makes gej chief robber.. besides its just mere stealing na..
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by killuminati(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:
That Tinubu can call another man a thief is one of the biggest ironies of life

Tinubu will toll 3rd mainland bridge and convert Federal properties to Remi's name if his candidate dare smell Aso Rock

If majority of Nigerians dont know the manner of thief Tinubu is, then just thank your stars but still google "tinubu and corruption"

If Tinubu want your property in Lagos, even if it has been in your family for generations, then just go and hand over to him peacefully

Resistance would be futile

If Jonathan and his travelers are stealing the oil, please let them continue

Is it not their oil that people like Mai Deribe, Babangida, Mutallab, Atiku, Yaradua, Indimi, and countless other Northern elite used to build their billion NAira houses in the North amid the abject poverty, illiteracy and staunch degradation of the people of their region

They managed the oil for 40 years and gave us Boko Haram, girl child suicide bombers etc

Jonathan and them might be stealing but at least we dey see small progress in every area that has allowed themselves to be governed... Please Jonathan if you like you and Madam Pesh drink the oil, I will vote for you next month

#GEJMYVAL
Trying so hard to make a point but yet it's all nonsenses
Re: Jonathan And His Government Steal 400,000 Barrels Of Oil Daily - Tinubu by popcykaylah(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

Bros it takes a thief to catch another ..jagaban na thief and believe me he knows what he's saying ...no lies about it.?Jonathan has made history with looting ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Plans To Create Another Boko Haram In Abuja – makarfi / Governor Okorocha Visits President Zuma (Photo) / NNPC Removes Yusuf Matashi, As Usman Yusuf Replaces Him In Major Shake-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.