Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Arewa Republic Changes Flag - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (21649 Views)

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic / Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by jookco(m): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2009
I take you all to be well educated , but why are you talking about dividing Nigeria unity and porpulation as one Nation makes us the strongest in Africa, look at India, China and the United State , Nigeria will soon work but we need well educated peoples like Okonjo Iweala for President.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by BecomeRich: 3:25am On Jan 01, 2009
auwal here is another petition better than your. use this, you would get people to sign it,

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/dividenigeria
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by BecomeRich: 3:38am On Jan 01, 2009
Okonjo Iweala what , never in nigeria. in paper, never in nigeria. there are better educated nigerian in nigeria. she does come close on 1000 educated nigerians. it just would not work. i was somewhere today and some people who have no idea was nigeria is or have never been to nigeria. tell themself how to solve our problem.

bs. divide the country is the only solution . we do not want to be like USA or china. we just want to be like like japan, germany, UK, canada, why cant people get it.

anybody countries that do not want nigeria to break up, should come and replace thier president or leaders with us. can we have obama as president and the USA please take umaru as your president for 4 years, and see if you all living in the USA would not be eating from the public bin.
we are trying to get out of junk, you are saying how we can be big, our issue is beyoud leadership.

can you marry my 112 greatgrand mother without your will. the issue is will. and we the people of nigeria , do not want to live together. we were FORCE to live together by britain.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by netotse(m): 4:14am On Jan 01, 2009
dont know y i wasted my time reading this sef, they shld hurry up and leave jo!
i like hausa ppl but the OP is giving them a bad name
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by netotse(m): 4:16am On Jan 01, 2009
dont know y i wasted my time reading this sef, they shld hurry up and leave jo!
i like hausa ppl but the OP is giving them a bad name
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2009
Thank you all to the guys below that signed the petition

16 29 minutes ago Shina Charles: I support this petition.
15 7 hours ago CHIGOZIE IGBA: I support this petition.
14 8 hours ago Olawale Bello: I support this petition.
13 11 hours ago Abu Mohammed: I support this petition.
12 12 hours ago Ahmed Bello: Many people in Nigeria are so unhappy, while some are getting rich from the rest of us.
11 12 hours ago Tobi Olorunyomi:
10 12 hours ago Kemi Ladi:
9 12 hours ago Inyang Uwem:
x
8 12 hours ago Kefre Bassey: We want out of nigeria. Please help us.
7 12 hours ago Edet Udeme:
6 12 hours ago Essiet Udeme: Break up Nigeria please
5 12 hours ago Aniekan Udeme:
4 12 hours ago James Udeme: I support this petition.
3 13 hours ago Uche Ndibe: useless country.
2 13 hours ago Mohammed Ishaya: Some are becomeing rich , we are poor.
1 13 hours ago Ali Hong: I support this petition.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2009
And also to this guys, thank you for signing.

5 A day ago Nosa James: I no like where you put my people. We do not want to be with igbo, we want to be with the yorubas
4 A day ago Emeka Okafor: Great biafra
3 A day ago Ali Aliyu: divide the user country.
2 A day ago Ahmed Baba: I support this petition.
1 A day ago Mohammed Idris: I support this petition. divide ,

We need about a million signatures.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Charlesmud(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2009
Things cant just be fine with this different cultures,traditions,ethnics and religions, some want benefit for them while some claiming the resources is from their land so they should benefit more,

The best is to split apart, Yorubas gat to leave this hausas, I go miss Igbos
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2009
@ charlsemud

You either closed the petition you open or they closed it for you.

What happens?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Charlesmud(m): 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2009
auwal87:

@ charlsemud

You either closed the petition you open or they closed it for you.

What happens?

Wow, I just saw it now to be closed but it was still opend all afternoon. am so sorry, this must be handy work for those that dont want separation, why is it becoming an issue for Yorubas and any other region to split away from Nigeria. na wa oo
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
Arewa Republic Introduction Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMO8N1tpZAQ
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2009
Auwal where have u been?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2009
Xavier.:

Auwal where have u been?

Around but silent lipsrsealed
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by jimmyjam: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2009
auwal that yourlist of of people who agree can easily have been doctored!
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2009
udezue:

Long live AREWA REPUBLIC. AREWA PEOPLE WILL BE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL. YOU HAVE ALOT TO GAIN WHEN YOU BREAKAWAY FROM NIGERIA. ABEG HURRY UP AND leave. If you like take the name Nigeria with you sef. You will now have all the Sharia you want. If you want sef make una fill Lake Chad with limbs, fingers and many body parts. You can now make sure your women stay in their place coz as for now u know these yeye Southerners with western education and influence are polluting the minds of ur kids and ppl. Long live Arewa Republic. AMEN. cool
bastard!
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 27, 2009
I go happy if dem waka comot for Naija peacefully.!!!!!!!!

Make dem waka abeg!!! It'll be a victory for Southerners. Make dem go join Niger, Chad and Mauritania. We southerners are infidels. Our women wear jeans and mini skirts. Our men drink too much even the Muslims in the south drink like fish and sleep with Women from other faiths. We want freedom, you want Sharia which your Allah said is the only law you must follow. But Sango or Amadioha didn't leave any rules, they only came to defend the people's freedom. So you see dear northerners, we have absolutely nothing in common. Our struggle is for freedom, social development, trade, technology and agriculture. Your own struggle is to make all in your area believe in Allah and follow the Quran.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by lawwyblack(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2009
WE ARE ONE NATION UDER GOD VISIT http://greenwhitepolls.com/ FOR MORE INFO.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Hadone(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2009
[color=#550000]Auwal count on me pls! Lets just quit!! And let me have your mail address or phone number pls. You're my first & will be my best friend on NL. I was raised up to be a patriotic Nigerian, but the attitude and animalistic behaviour of some foolish southerners (NOT ALL) scare me seriously. They forced me to abandon my patriotism and face the hard fact. Let us devide so what? Ba haushe na cewa abun da ya koro bera daga rami ya fada wuta, to idan ka bin-cika yafi wutar zafi!!! Mu manta da yan iska kawai mu san abinyi Allah yana tare da mu.[/color]
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by tayo4lif: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2009
hadone you be hausa or fake
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
With all these "Hausa Grammar" I am sure he is hausa.

Had_one ya aka yi ne?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2009
auwal87:

With all these "Hausa Grammar" I am sure he is hausa.

Indeed!

Are you yourself hausa?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
hmmm, wai in tambayeka, wai kai wane irin yare ne kai, sau nawa zance maka ni hausa-fulani ne. Wat else do u want me to show to u? My picture wearing babbar riga and zanna bukar with carbi
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
auwal87:

hmmm, wai in tambayeka, wai kai wane irin yare ne kai, sau nawa zance maka ni hausa-fulani ne. Wat else do u want me to show to u? My picture wearing babbar riga and zanna bukar with carbi

so ability to speak Hausa means someone is Hausa?

anyway, enjoy yourself.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by ezeagu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2009
I thought green was the colour of Islam?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Tsiya(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
auwal87:

In kai hausa, hausa, in kai fulani, fulani, amma babu wani abu hausa fulani,
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2009
wanene ya gama maka haka?

Hausa-Fulani are one now, we are "mixed" and you can never separate us.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Tsiya(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2009
mutum in hausa ne, hausa ne, in fulani ne, fulani ne, in mutum baya jin fulatanci, bashi da dabi'ar fulani, to ba fulani bane, in ya ga dama ya kira kansa ko mama me
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Onlytruth(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2009
Something tells me that[b] auwal87 [/b] and other northerners are serious about leaving Nigeria. How else do you explain all these riots in the north against southerners and the imposition of sharia and other actions of impunity. Frankly I think Yorubas are the only ones who want to keep things the way they are, or who want Nigeria to stay one even if nothing works! The fiercest defenders of the status quo are Yorubas. Wonder why
A haaaa! Maybe it is because of oil! grin grin
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 3:36am On Jul 23, 2009
Tsiya:

mutum in hausa ne, hausa ne, in fulani ne, fulani ne, in mutum baya jin fulatanci, bashi da dabi'ar fulani, to ba fulani bane, in ya ga dama ya kira kansa ko mama me

Okay, idan uba bahaushe ne, uwa kuma fulani, 'ya 'yan nasu kuma basa jin fulatanci sai hausa, to su me za'a ce musu? Of course they are Hausa-Fulani. ka taba jin ance ga Hausa-Yoruba ko kuma Hausa-Igbo, komai iya Yoruba ko Igbo da bahaushe zai yi baza'a taba ce masa haka, amma mu Hausa-Fulani. Another example is, look at our Emirs, almost all of them are originally Fulani, but all of them speaks Hausa in the public, and they made Fulfulde a domestic one only.

Kuma yanzu ai da hausa da fulani dabiunsu ya ta'allaka ne da koyarwar addinin musulunci, saboda haka bambancin kadan ne, bazaka iya ma bambancewa ba.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by generalzango(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2009
Auwalu,soboda suna maganar biafra ne zaka kawo wannan?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2009
Ko da Biafra ko babu Biafra akwai Arewa, we always exist since before the colonialists came, we are one nation.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by sjeezy8: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
lol dis is soo dumb the north is nothing without the rest of nigeria you lack education, diversity, lol this is sooo funnny atleast Biafra stands a better chance at a republic, im dying laughing soooo hard

omg lol the dumbest shit i have seen lmfao most of the north made its money from the delta- which is NOT IN THE NORTH lol how are you going to make money, when many of you are against education maybe sell the Quran. OR maybe you guys want to sell concrete to be mixed when your country is landlocked no sea ports. or sell KOLA nuts.

you people better wisen up for one nigeria, look at the north 400 people killed in days and most of them are from the north lol.

Many of you are uneducated so of you join the army. when all of you have killed eachother and left wounded, who will the doctors be. teachers etc

all arewas and biafrans are funny and stupid sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / Usani Uguru Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.