Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa (21425 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by fingard02k(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2016
Former Governor of Anambra State Mr. Peter Obi visited Vatican city precisely St. Peter Basilica for the canonization of Mother Teresa of Calcutta.

http://www.enzyhub.com/photos-peter-obi-visits-vatican-for-the-coronation-of-mother-teresa/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by fingard02k(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by HungerBAD: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2016
Cool guy.

Was he not just sued?now back to why I am here,and this question is to my Catholic friends.

So the Catholics if they want to pray to God,will have to pray through her now?with words like Mother Theresa pray for us?

Team Mountain of Fire and Miracles Church.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Smellymouth: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2016
cool
Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by VhatAmazingDude: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Cool.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Rednaxelot: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2016
Former Governor of Anambra State Mr. Peter Obi visited Vatican city precisely St. Peter Basilica for the canonization of Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
Imagine!

And some people would start criticizing him if it was a traditional masquerade festival or okija ritual he had was visiting in Anambra State, and calling him pagan.

What is now the difference between this one in Vatican City and traditional masquerade festival or okija ritual in Anambra State?

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by jmichlins(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2016
He did well but will do better if he brings investors while coming back. Mother Theresa of Calcutta pray for me and the world. If you don't just this prayer pray the way you want at the end of the day we both get what we want

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by brunofarad(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2016
Shey na only oyibo people them dey make saint ni ? undecided

Canonize IWENE TANSI now

Religion and politics.........majek fashek

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by MrAboki: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2016
Thats why I love religion..

See him in Rome feeling Holy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Kraspo(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2016
Priest: "You are seated at the right hand of the father. Lord have mercy"
Catholic Congregation: "Lord have mercy"

In my next world I will still be a Catholic!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by khaymillers: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2016
wait o mother theresa is still alive? So all these years I have been thinking she lived in the 19th century period

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by jtwest(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmmmm scratchs ma head, rubs ma sleepy eyes..... Peter obi----mother Theresa..........fail to see the connection! Anyone see d connection here?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by emmanwandud(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2016
That akward moment where mother Theresa also needs help where she is. So what happened to jesus and the blood he shed on calvary? This is more of a ritual because mother Theresa is long gone and has nothing to offer absolutely nothing. Quote me and face the repercussion

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by idealsico(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2016
Man-made doctrine. Idolatry at its peak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by BE811APP: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2016
The guy is chilling while bunch of kids in Anambra want EFCC to visit him

So you mean EFCC didnt know about those monies?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by daclint(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2016
Mother Teresa ??

Now that's weird , thought she's dead.

I dey come .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Jokerman(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Devil is infiltrated this Catholicism. ..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Uyi168: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2016
khaymillers:
wait o mother theresa is still alive? So all these years I have been thinking she lived in the 19th century period
Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Uyi168: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2016
khaymillers:
She don kpai tay tay

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by dapsin999(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2016
khaymillers:

Today in history: exactly 21 years ago she died.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2016
Ok..but...

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by btoks: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Jokerman:
Devil is infiltrated this Catholicism. ..... grin
How exactly? You guys are so ignorant.
You're probably not aware that it was the same authority of the church that canonised the books of the bible.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by btoks: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
St Theresa pray for us..
Rubbish.

Catholic is a cult.
under which authority have you declared this.
I smell ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Zenas212(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2016
So a mere mortal (pope) who is a sinner has the right to pronounce someone a saint. Some many people are so blind. So much Idolatry in Catholic Church. Na only God fit save una.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Jokerman(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2016
btoks:

How exactly? You guys are so ignorant.
You're probably not aware that it was the same authority of the church that canonised the books of the bible.
Authority of the Catholic church??
Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Jailerrr(f): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2016
Team Catholic all the way...

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Scatterscatter(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2016
I have just one prayer for my Catholic friends. "I pray God in his mercy have mercy on you all especially those at the bottom of the carder (the ordinary church members)" this is because you don't know a jack about what catholism is truly all about.
The Vatican is a political stronghold used mainly to oppress the world in the crusade era, taking over territories and enslaving people!

Listen, Bowing to images is idolatry which is an abomination before God.

The Bible clearly states it that "Jesus is the way, the truth and the life ;no one cometh to the Father except through him." Jesus is also at the right hand side of God interceding on our behalf so please tell me why you have to go to the Father through mere mortals that will also be judged at the last day.!

Catholism is just another religion hiding under the shadow of Christianity.

Mind you, Jesus didn't come to start a religion, he came to show us the way to the Father and one of the promise he made while ascending was that he will send us the Holy Spirit to guide us, comfort us and show us what to do. Jesus never prayed through any man and he never taught us to pray dat way.

Catholics beware, the devil has taken over your religion.!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Vatican For The Canonization Of Mother Teresa by Jailerrr(f): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Zenas212:
So a mere mortal (pope) who is a sinner has the right to pronounce someone a saint. Some many people are so blind. So much Idolatry in Catholic Church. Na only God fit save una.
What does it profit you? nak your head for wall and who fucking cares.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter / Fulani Herdsmen: "Why Buhari Abandoned You" - Femi Fani-Kayode To Ortom / Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.