Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. (3112 Views)

Does Sex For The First Day Means She's Cheap??? / - / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by wisdompraise(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
You saw a beautiful girl, you like
her.
You fought tirelessly to win her
heart. You wake up in the middle
of the night to text her messages.
You swore you love her. You call
her pet names. You adore all her
imperfections. You love whatever
she puts on. You spend all time
with her without complaining.
You clean her face and
wipe her tears. You gently won
her
heart. You made her believe in
you.
She came to trust you. You
assured her that you will always
be there for her.
You gave her hope. She believed
you are different.
She believes she has found love
again.
She threw her pride away. She
forgot that value she attached to
herself. She has refused everyone
that
competes with you for her. You
could now hold her phone all day
long. She now tells everyone that
care to hear that she has found
Him at last.
And now, you are thinking of
how
best to break up with her. You
begin to avoid her. Her presence
now choke you up. Her voice now
irritates you. She is now cheap to
you. You yelled at her over little
issues. You now clearly see where
she had stretch marks. You now
see that her English is filled with
blunders. She is suddenly from a
poor background and she is not
your class.
Remember this...
Every act on earth has pay back.
And the payback always comes in
the right proportion. You
deceived
her and had your ways, and now
you think she is cheap. You were
only fortunate.
With time she will forget you, but,
you will also receive
disappointments where you had
full hope.
Change your ways today.

3 Likes

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by LaurelP(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Preach pastor!!!
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by capricun: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
And what does this teach us
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by alberto2k(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na sunday sermon be this? undecided
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by chingydaboss(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok..we hv heard..
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by MrDojo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided Abeggiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Oluballer: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Naive guys annoy me...what freaking pride do girls have this days. The girl who is probably fucking like 2 other guys.

Dude i am a first year guy in the university, i have bleeped 4 different girls,none of them is my girlfriend.

You slept with a girl is nothing if you are no longer attracted to her,no crime in moving on man.

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Gozye(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
In case you became convinced you were infatuated after u got her pregnant what do you do?
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Tymax(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tales by moonlight
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by maxdozie(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
I was expecting to see something Good.....
Ah!!!! Girls can write o.....

She should just pick up her Pride nah and wait for the Next catch.... Lafzz

I dont Mean to laf at yah Post up dia o.... Must girls are no way diff.... God... All Girls are dsame.... Weda Good or Bad...

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Spicylate(f): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
capricun:
to be extremely careful.
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Spicylate(f): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gozye:
In case you became convinced you were infatuated after u got her pregnant what do you do?
you find love in the baby.

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by wisdompraise(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
maxdozie:
I was expecting to see something Good.....
Ah!!!! Girls can write o.....

She should just pick up her Pride nah and wait for the Next catch.... Lafzz

I dont Mean to laf at yah Post up dia o.... Must girls are no way diff.... God... All Girls are dsame.... Weda Good or Bad...

Don't get it twisted dude, i'm a guy like you.
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
capricun:
We should not take people or their emotions for granted.

3 Likes

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by wisdompraise(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
softysparky:

We should not take people or their emotions for granted.

Nice signature you have here.
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
wisdompraise:

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Odunharry(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by wisdompraise(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
softysparky:

Thanks dear.

You're welcome!
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Tashaamania(f): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oluballer:
Naive guys annoy me...what freaking pride do girls have this days. The girl who is probably fucking like 2 other guys.

Dude i am a first year guy in the university, i have bleeped 4 different girls,none of them is my girlfriend.

You slept with a girl is nothing if you are no longer attracted to her,no crime in moving on man.

clap for yourself, you are in first year and you have bleeped four different girls and you are proud of it! cheesy
Your momma must be proud of you too

How many years course are you studying? Five?
Okay, lets say four girls and counting in your first semester in first year, lets say 25 girls per semester which could be more, this is just a rough estimate we making here..
So we say, 50 different girls per session, wow!! cheesy
Okay, that leaves us with 50 girls times 5years in school which gives us 250girls you would have bleeped after your five years in school!!cheesy

Boy, you are soo doomed.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by capricun: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
wisdompraise:

You think praising girls would earn you a chick. Abegi say something else
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Oluballer: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tashaamania:

clap for yourself, you are in first year and you have bleeped four different girls and you are proud of it! cheesy
Your momma must be proud of you too

How many years course are you studying? Five?
Okay, lets say four girls and counting in your first semester in first year, lets say 25 girls per semester which could be more, this is just a rough estimate we making here..
So we say, 50 different girls per session, wow!! cheesy
Okay, that leaves us with 50 girls times 5years in school which gives us 250girls you would have bleeped after your five years in school!!cheesy

Boy, you are soo doomed.. cheesy

its not like am saying its an achievement, all am telling the O.P is sex means absolutely nothing in this present generation and he should stop making it to be a big deal if a girl gives him some kitten.

250 And i don't plan on fucking the whole of Africa.

I wonder why ladies get angry when a guy says he had slept with a good number of girls, the ladies slept with me too!

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Tashaamania(f): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oluballer:

its not like am saying its an achievement, all am telling the O.P is sex means absolutely nothing in this present generation and he should stop making it to be a big deal if a girl gives him some kitten.

250 And i don't plan on fucking the whole of Africa.

I wonder why ladies get angry when a guy says he had slept with a good number of girls, the ladies slept
with me too!
am talking to you here and not the ladies..smiley and mind you, I'll tell a lady whos been bleeping around the same thing am telling you..
Im not angry you been bleeping around tho, its none of my business
Im just shocked that you are in first year and am sure its the first semester and you already bleeped four girls.. Is it food? undecided ]
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by wisdompraise(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
capricun:

Dude, thousands of ladies are knocking at my door. If they are my problem, I will have them as much as I want.

Treat others the way you want them to treat you.

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by capricun: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
wisdompraise:

Dude, thousands of ladies are knocking at my door. If they are my problem, I will have them as much as I want.

Na girls wicked pass
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Oluballer: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tashaamania:

am talking to you here and not the ladies..smiley and mind you, I'll tell a lady whos been bleeping around the same thing am telling you..
Im just shocked that you are in first year and am sure its the first semester and you already bleeped four girls.. Is it food? undecided ]
Its not food, and because i bleeped four girls at this point doesn't mean i would continue at this rate. And i believe in sexual liberty so four girls isn't too much for me,once am protected from STD's,still eat well and hit the gym to maintain my strength, i think i am all good.

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Oluballer: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
wisdompraise:

The sad part is no matter how you treat a girl,no matter what good intentions you have she would dump you when she will.

I have learnt.

2 Likes

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Oluballer: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
capricun:

Na girls wicked pass

tell him o
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by doublezero7(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tashaamania:

Prolly! The last time I checked, this generation has swapped food for sex! Don't be shocked darl'!

1 Like

Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by doublezero7(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oluballer:

Its not food, and because i bleeped four girls at this point doesn't mean i would continue at this rate. And i believe in sexual liberty so four girls isn't too much for me,once am protected from STD's,still eat well and hit the gym to maintain my strength, i think i am all good.

Pal, from experience, I'm sure u're likely to continue at that rate! You know why, once you protect yourself, you'll be all out to add to the number!

Not that I'm judging you here tho...I feel its just a guy thing!
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Afrok(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
This life is unfair... Nothing is fair in this world especially LOVE
Re: She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
capricun:

What DF is wrong with him praising my signature?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Love To Be With On Valentine's Day / Please Ladies Can You Answer This Question? / The World Is Yours, But Ur Ass Is Mine, Gospel Singer, Kirk Franklin, Tells Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.