Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? (4175 Views)

8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by davidylan3: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2008
All they seem to be after is the money and the trappings of a good time that follows with such wealth, but how can true love be successfully found amidst these fading hoolabaloo of wealth and affluence? Good advice needed.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2008
Maybe you should act like a broke ass by not displaying your affluence for a while as you search for your miss right and be sure not to look forward for luck at some places where true love can't be seen i.e. you don't go looking for a nun type at a nite club. If you are however lucky as I am, you love can even walk into your life unexpectedly without even spending a city touring sweat.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Cristalz(f): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2008
Be stingy. No gifts, no free food, nada. Let her foot her bills.

If she sticks without asking/complaining, she's for real grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2008
davidylan, DaviDylan, *davidylan, 4Him, davidyla n. . . undecided
na wa o.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by dollyn(f): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2008
@poster i think u should pretend at first that ure not that loaded then if she still sticks wt u,dn shes the one uve been lukin 4.after dt u could make her knou u are lllllllloooooooaaaaaadddddddeeeeeeeedddddd.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2008
The worst mistake you can make is to pretend to be broke. you can never find true love in the midst of lies and dishonesty.Just be patient you will find a woman who loves you, and not your money afterall there are still a lot of women who are not materialistic  i happen to know a lot.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by AdamBrody1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2008
so this lunatic davidylan is so desperate to find a woman that he begins to elucidate and promote himself as someone rich, hardworking and get this *Handsome* grin

Now i have heard it all from this slowpoke.

Why did you tell your teeming audience too that your real name is olumuyiwa from the rustic barbaric parts of Abeokuta and you were once a very local boy who got exposed small to western education and now bragging that you are rich and handsome! lol

Mumu you better go bar beach go find the love of your life before you start to de disgrace ya self here!
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by dollyn(f): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2008
@Adambroda.hhaaaaaahaaaaaa.pls take it easy on him
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2008
Poster is an imposter, just letting all those slow pokes out there know it
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by CharlesA1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2008
@ Adam hey! take it easy on the poster ok,cus no one really cares if he is rich or not,as a matter of fact this post is applicable to some of us in nairaland.now back to the topic,well here is what I have to say,this is how you can really tell of a lady who truely loves you, a lady who is not extravagant, a lady who is willing to stick with you and tolerate your imperfections, a lady who shares your joy,pain,laughter,sadness,happiness and sorrow, above all a lady who is willing to mould you into a family, now you can spot a lady who may just have all these qualities by her decent dress code, as for our ladies reading this please always remember you are what you wear.wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2008
@Topic,Forget what you have or what you think you have,be cool headed and do things the way every other person wud do,true love wud come your way just like it comes to every other person.Dont go fronting ! be yourself.
btw how rich,young and successful etc are you sef? cheesy
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Poster is an imposter, just letting all those slow pokes out there know it

thanks a lot . . . the impostor has been reported and i hope he'd be gone before the end of the day.

Adam how Dumb can you get? grin

Felifeli . . . dont blame me, blame those who wield the big ban stick.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by HRhotness(f): 12:37am On Dec 21, 2008
imitation, they say, is the sincerest form of flattery grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by StephenP(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2008
David isn't this like the 100th impostor? What is your secret? LMAO!!
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by AdamBrody1(m): 12:50am On Dec 21, 2008
davidylan:

thanks a lot . . . the impostor has been reported and i hope he'd be gone before the end of the day.

Adam how Dumb can you get? grin
Felifeli . . . don't blame me, blame those who wield the big ban stick.

I have been warned by the moderator not to call you an olori buruku oloshi, asin win, ode, fool, slowpoke, goat, idiot and stupid animal, so i will respect the moderator and not call you an olori buruku oloshi, asin win, ode, fool, slowpoke, goat, idiot and stupid animal for your insolence!
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2008
Meeeen . . . .

Adam Brody,

u are such a case undecided
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:23am On Dec 21, 2008
@topic

Yes he can . . .  he fell in love with me! wink grin grin

@poster

it may be hard for you . . . . you sound a lill arrogant and way too self absorbed. That spells bad boy which means you will always get the ones looking for life on the fast lane. cool
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:38am On Dec 21, 2008
@naja haje
NaJa HaJe:

@topic

Yes he can . . . he fell in love with me! wink grin grin

@poster

it may be hard for you . . . . [s]you sound a lill arrogant and way too self absorbed[/s]. That spells bad boy which means you will always get the ones looking for life on the fast lane. cool

In fact if i had my way, i would have washed your feet like the christian jesus for being the most sensible poster so far on this thread for seeing that wily good for nothing slimy snake davidylan for what he is.

Imagine an arrogant and self absorbed person like him looking for a responsible and homely girl to wreck her life through NL?

Please use your feminine power and influence to advise on lookers and neutral chicks to ignore such bloviates and find a more decent man who is more humble and not hypocritical!
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 21, 2008
Ignorrance is not bliss. Must we slap the nonsense out of you before you recognize that the poster is an imposter?
Or do you just enjoy swiming in your sea of stupidity? shugomu
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 21, 2008
People can be mad.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by WesleyanA(f): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2008
@topic, you're not supposed to complain man.  you should be happy. If you don't want to attract women with your money, do as Jesus commanded the young man in the Bible. give all your possessions to the poor and follow Christ. The women will stop sniffing your suit.  grin
when you become poor as a churchrat, the woman who decides that she wants to marry you must TRULY love you. there problem solved! you can't eat your cake and have it too. lol

A lot of women have the similar problem. haha

Adam Brody:

Please use your feminine power and influence to advise on lookers and neutral chicks to ignore such bloviates and find a more decent man who is more humble[b] and not hypocritical[/b]!

if any female needs looking out for, it's you she should look out for mister. Why the hypocrisy (talk about irony)? well at least you started a topic about how far from decent you are. lol
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2008
OMG!!!
Was the Op Nimshi
shocked
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by dayokanu(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2008
This Adam whatever needs to get laid seriously or why is he wanking over Davidylan.

Na wa oh
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by tmoney11(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2008
o ga oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Musty450(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2008
It may sound like a cliche, but you dont find "true love" , it finds you wink, just keep an open mind (heart?) and remember that it comes unexpectedly and in the oddest ways.
I wish you all the best
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Mitchelin(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2008
This is what I think: Every post that was intended as a reply to the topic posted,save the ones that are as daft as the shithead posting them has a bit of the truth in it as regards the issue at hand. Talking about replies from musty,wesley,et al, they all speak a part of the truth.
Now herein lies the dilemma,as much as we try to explain it away,wish it on,or pretend that it doesn't abound,true love from a woman is exceedingly RARE people!!!
Do we have to repeat it all again,it's a topic that has been beaten to a pulp!, read my lips,nay fingers,you are the LUCKIEST man on God's planet earth if you get a woman that loves you just for Y-O-U. She's always more often than not there for a purpose a reason. Yes,she might love you some 70-90% but the whole nine yards, forget it!.
Coming to your scenerio,I'd say this,pretend that you are broke and she'll soon find out ( don't aske me how, they have their means,remember it's a big world and at the same time it's small as Bleep!). And when she does you are literally finished! how, she'll play the game with you, tally along knowing very well that you are not in the know that she's aware of your financial background. She'll act the way you want her to act, just like the dog in Pavlol's experiment. So here you are thinking that you got a good girl on your hands,news flash! you are being played. She knows you want her trust,and it's just a matter of time before you decide to reward her for her piousness and faithfullness during the so called trying times that you initiated mind you. End of story, you lose she wins,she got her man with all the wealth and you remained in the dark as regards the fact that she knew you were stinking rich from the beginning, the Eddie Murphy thing in Coming To America is not the route to go me boy save you can actually conceal your true financial status and you know how difficult that is in Naija, someone that knows your cousin's brother's mom's sister will tell on you. So your pauper persona is poof!!!
Another thing you have to know as regards this true love thing is this: How pretty or beautiful is she? is she loaded?, an ugly broka ass girl has little choice but to cling to a guy who show's interest in her moreoften than not regardless of his financial status. It's a long story but I'll cut it short.
LISTEN GOOD!!! you want to know a woman that loves you independent of your dough,looks et al, I'll tell you how if you can be patient enough.
A woman who is as rich as you are richer than you are,or almost as rich as you are,beautiful as they come,from a wealthy background and all the trappings that come with wealth going out with you is 90% likely in love with you for you!, how?, here's how,
Let's assume you were accompanied a friend to a birthday bash of this lady that looks as beautiful as well, lives in a swank apartment,cruises round town in a sleek BMW X-6,gainfully employed or even an employer of persons,holidays abroad like it aint a thing,I mean the whole works, now you jet into this party with let us say an M-Class right,and reasonably dressed,looking reasonably good,as in your features are just like the guy next door,not an oranguatang but definitely not an adonis or don juan either. So the party kicks off,of course you are feeling the celebrant,who isn't. Now here comes a guy who waltzes in and happens to be the cynosure of all eyes,of course you know guys like that, in the looks dept.he beats you flat, how about the green-backs let's see, he came in with a 2008 BMW-7.4, limited edition and in tow is an escalade, you know, his crew. That tells you one thing, he's loaded!, she get's on the dance floor and he showers her with dough, like they do,dollars and stuff.
Eventually you get a chance to have a quick word with the celebrant,and seeing there's nothing to lose you request her number and surprisingly she let's you have it,well,you tell urself it aint nuthing,as you've seeing her doing same to other guest. The party is over and you give her a call on a whim,she responds and stuff, cut a long story short,you checked her out at the office and Mr.BMW is there this time witn a Bentley Coupe parked on her driveway,but you discover she's feeling you, so blah blah blah, you end up dating, you can't believe your luck,dating a wealthy beauty queen, she bought you the car of your dreams for your birthday, now here's the poser: Does She Really Love You Or Is She After Your Money?
So my dear Poster?the answer to ur question is hidden in between these lines of mine, sniff it out. Sorry for the long retort.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by topup: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ Mitchellin: It was fun to read, but I may have missed the point.

@ the OP:

- There is no formula to find true love, even if you are in the same caste, level, hierarchy, there is no formula. . I repeat. Example, Prince Charles and Diana, Charles was wealthier than Diana and of course the UK was led to believe that they were a match made in heaven, perfect for each other, but yet he did not love her, apparently, he never loved her, he simply married her out of duty. Yes, she was beautiful and a lot of people said she was too good for him, in that department, but yet he did not love her.

Now even though I don't know all the facts about that partficular example, I can tell you that it is just as hard for a poorer woman to find love as it is for a poor man, equally as it is for a rich woman or rich man to find love.

The type of love in question is just too darn hard to find, I think we should all quit whilst we're ahead and just stick to solitude. .

cheesy. . no one with me?

Ok, ok, let's endeavour into the world of love then. .

Love, doesn't just happen, the best of relationships are those that grew from a seed into a lovely tree smiley, who is to say a relationship that begun with maybe not the best intentions might not last, of course it is always best to start with good intentions, but often being humans, we are lured by the money, fame and glamour.

I will not lie, I am weighing myself up accordingly, I hope to be self-dependent when I find my love, I don't want him to be some analytical man who believes that I am only with him because he is richer than me or better looking.
I know where I stand in the hierarchy of looks, money, figure, family but I refuse to let that confine me.

I believe it is more important to aim for the best you can, aim for someone who won't just give you the best things, but who will make you into the best person you can be. If only it was easy to do just this, it obviously isn't but I think if we realise that the quality of a spouse is not in their money but in their character, we probably will have a lot less problems.

People are shallow.

A rich man might think he has the right to any woman he chooses because he is in the mind frame that money can buy anything, and a lot of these women don't mind the idea of trading their 'love' for money, I believe a good woman will mind. That doesn't mean reject every man who earns more than you, it simply means it is important to state from the get go what you expect is not a recharge card or new outfits but instead qualities which are harder to come by and are often overlooked. A generous man, is generous with whatever he has little or plenty, a patient man is patient even when time is money, a gentle man is gentle even when he cannot afford to take things slow, a kind man is kind even when he is the one who needs kindness.

The best qualities come from those who you wouldn't expect of it, and no do not force a less well-off man to suffer just to prove that he has these qualities, it simply means don't be fooled by a man with money. All the good behaviour could easily vanish if the money ever ceases, but a man who has little or just enough, but is so dignified and pleasant will surely be a dignified and pleasant man in wealth.

I want to say more, but maybe some other time.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Moonstone(f): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2008
I'm very tempted to laugh at this thread. It started out quite funny but I think Michelin and topup have answered in their epistles.
My answer? Be yourself, pray very hard and try not to buy girls by spoiling them too much with gifts.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Pennywise(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2008
@OP
Rich, young, successful and handsome are all relative. You may not be able to get real answers until you are able to tell us for example how rich.Every shoe get size.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by neowelsh(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2008
my guy keep trying, u go see better one
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by busybein: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2008
dayokanu:

This Adam whatever needs to get laid seriously or why is he wanking over Davidylan.

Na wa oh

its been a long time since adambrody kissed a woman not to talk of making love grin grin grin

naaaa i think its just envy,because no matter how hard he tries in d religion section,he just can't beat david to the game,hence d anger cool

play more jare adam,maybe then u might be able to defeat dafidi wink

Moonstone:

I'm very tempted to laugh at this thread. It started out quite funny but I think Michelin and topup have answered in their epistles.
My answer? Be yourself, pray very hard and try not to buy girls by spoiling them too much with gifts.

no be small epistle oooo

i wonder who's got the time to read that novel they posted on here undecided
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by richo2: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2008
Pennywise:

@OP
Rich, young, successful and handsome are all relative. You may not be able to get real answers until you are able to tell us for example how rich.Every shoe get size.

walahi na true yarn u yarn

this poster myt be a villager and be braggin to be rich because he has the only bicycle in the village

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Can You prostrate or kneel Before Your Woman To Apologise? / Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby / How To Make Your Girl Know Your Worth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.