Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship (4056 Views)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have been dating this sweet,responsible and caring man for six months now. He treats me like a queen and practically worships the ground i tread on.
My issue with him is that he is quite boring and uptight and I want to be with someone who is fun to be with, someone who makes me laugh all the time, someone who makes me feel like a lovestruck,doe-eyed little girl.
I dont want to break up with him because he has been very kind to me, I need him to do the breakup...i need ur advice. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Hazardd(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
infact you need a bad boy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
This how some girls will leave a perfect man and follow small bois who only knows how 2 party

Godforbid make I advice

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Kylekent59: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
When he was buying u turkey and icecream u enjoy am wella and nw u wana leave him. No way!!! D only solution is to pay him all he spent on u!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
You aint serious yet

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by EgusiSoup: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
tainee:
I have been dating this sweet,responsible and caring man for six months now. He treats me like a queen and practically worships the ground i tread on.
My issue with him is that he is quite boring and uptight and I want to be with someone who is fun to be with, someone who makes me laugh all the time, someone who makes me feel like a lovestruck,doe-eyed little girl.
I dont want to break up with him because he has been very kind to me, I need him to do the breakup...i need ur advice. Thanks.

Honestly I'm my humble opinion I sincerely think the best possible solution will be to

Cook Egusi Soup without salt and Maggi with enough pepper and serve him with hot GARRI.
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by francizy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why are some women this childish!?

They get a guy that dosent love them, they complain.
They get the loving type, they still complain!

When you break up, don't come back here to complain about you taking the pounding and expect us to pity your black arsse! angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Blakjewelry(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Some really said book about woman blank 100 pages..... You have nice guy you complain, and when you met a bad guy you complain. Omo just lesbian e go better
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by LadyX(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by temitemi1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Eni toni ori koni fila(he who has head does nt have cap, he who has cap does nt have head)
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
call my number

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
All I am saying is that he is too boring and uptight, he doesnt want me to see friends or hangout, doesn't like me wearing make up or the perfumes I like.
I just dont want to be free... Get someone who loves me for me.
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Odunharry(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
This how some girls will leave a perfect man and follow small bois who only knows how 2 party

Godforbid make I advice
u dey mind her....op don see another guy make she like jare,imagine the excuse..

Oh he wasnt funny six month ago abi?what even made u say Yes or could it be that you dont know what you want?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by akindele91(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't think u need to break up with him u just need to tell him what u love abt guys and am sure he will change to the funny type and try to be ur dream man
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Odunharry(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
angry Oh he wasnt funny six month ago abi?what even made u say Yes or could it be that you dont know
what you want?

Tainee talk true you don see another bobo abi?
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Stop picking his calls, stop going to his place, do things that will make him jealous; like receiving calls from guys and laughing hysterically when on the phone, always indirectly tell him you can't marry him. Am sure all these should help.
But remember be very careful as he may be the obsessive type

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by alberto2k(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
After he breaks up with u,

You get another guy again.. Who might be unserious

He dates u for like 7years and breaks up with u, then u'll open a thread saying you're looking for a husband

Tuaa! Op U need divine slap! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Tymax(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lol. See what we are talking about? Ladies love guys who give them tension. They want a guy that'd make them worry all the time. They adore guys who stress them. Weird. undecided

This is a big warning to those doing Good Guy. You are not needed cos you're boring. grin

Women. Smh.
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by akindele91(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
why are you so heartless am sure dis how u treat guys how can advice her to make a guy that truly love to be jealous of her just because of a little misunderstanding @sexyseun
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Afrok(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
The most confused creature on earth are women shocked. Damn... Op, Have U met a perfect person before? if he is too boring and uptight, what have U done to loosen him up? Aren't U boring urself? Seriously, I don't know why most ladies thinks guys should possess everything, what happens to U been the funny and extrovert type so that U can bring him out of his boring shell? Must a guy be bad?

Na WA ooo... Ur fellow ladies are complaining about infidelity and negligence on the part of their partners and U ar here ranting over boring and uptight.
Its obvious U don't love the guy like he does coz if U do, u'll accept everything about him and finds ways to adjust to things U don't like about him coz NO ONE IS PERFECT. Am sure u've got worst things in ur coffin than his and i don't think he complaints.

Well break up with him urself and allow the young man be with someone who'll love him and everything about him. Oh! I forget, guilty conscience no go gree U.
Girls been dey confused since the time of Joseph and Potiphar's wife undecided.

God Bless U Op...

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
tainee:
Can you give me his phone number. ...I will help make him break up with you.
He will go for a thanksgiving mass after breaking up with you.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
akindele91:
why are you so heartless am sure dis how u treat guys how can advice her to make a guy that truly love to be jealous of her just because of a little misunderstanding @sexyseun
Am not heartless sir, she only asked how she could make the guy end the relationship and i gave her lucid examples
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by akindele91(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
But you should have atleast tried to make her see reasons dat wat she is doing is wrong
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
Odunharry:

u dey mind her....op don see another guy make she like jare,imagine the excuse..

Oh he wasnt funny six month ago abi?what even made u say Yes or could it be that you dont know what you want?
no mind her na small pikin dey worry her
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
sexyseun:
Stop picking his calls, stop going to his place, do things that will make him jealous; like receiving calls from guys and laughing hysterically when on the phone, always indirectly tell him you can't marry him. Am sure all these should help.
But remember be very careful as he may be the obsessive type

u Wwhore nd crazzy hoe
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Badgers14: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
@Op, have you tried communicating your concerns to him , he might not realize he is " uptight" and boring. Deep down he might even think he is hilarious grin grin
Just have a discussion with him about that and see what happens.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
I smell foolishness...
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Coefficient(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
An ex way back once told me this same thing. Now she's a single parent.

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by TunjiMsp: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
tainee:
tell him you have HIV, that will do the magic
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Kolade354(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
tainee:
All I am saying is that he is too boring and uptight, he doesnt want me to see friends or hangout, doesn't like me wearing make up or the perfumes I like.
I just dont want to be free... Get someone who loves me for me.
try to talk to him and explain to Him.......You reason is out of the point, you want to dump him because he is too boring and his social life is dull.you should even be ashamed of saying this outside anyway there are weed smokers looking for galfriend maybe when you date one and marry him you will learn ur lesson.
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by Nutase: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tell him u bleeped his brother in error.....it works like magic.
Re: How Can I Make My Boyfriend End Our Relationship by sevantex(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Later we'll see anoda thread complainin about a guy bein too social nd chasin efritin on skirts/jeggins..,This one cool nd still complain dy again..,Issorite sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! Your Opinion Is Needed Here / The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / The Best Way To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.