Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152317 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2016
Nice one!!! Imma CRACK A BOTTLE to this
AdunniIwo:
The nigerian music industry needs a RECOVERY. I mean, its all SAME SONG & DANCE...reason I stick with EMINEM....

#MusicPUN

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 7:39pm On May 06, 2016
novakane:
Nice one!!! Imma CRACK A BOTTLE to this

I'm NOT AFRAID to party.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 8:06pm On May 06, 2016
abbas99:

Seems d battleLINE is DRAWN and I aint talkin bout a SKETCH

Hey! This is a HOLY GROUND not meant for battles. By the way, are you by any way related to TAYLOR? Cos You conclude so SWIFTly even when you know ALL TOO WELL that EVERYTHING HAS CHANGeD.

Anyway, you're a LUCKY ONE...I'm gonna give you a LAST TIME to prove to me you aint being TREACHEROUS. So, We can BEGIN AGAIN in 22 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Hey! This is a HOLY GROUND not meant for battles. By the way, are you by any way related to TAYLOR? Cos You conclude so SWIFTly even when you know ALL TOO WELL that EVERYTHING HAS CHANGeD.

Anyway, you're a LUCKY ONE...I'm gonna give you a LAST TIME to prove to me you aint being TREACHEROUS. So, We can BEGIN AGAIN in 22 minutes.

Seems we got BAD BLOOD,am gonna SHAKE IT OFF

#taylor swift songsz#

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 8:50pm On May 06, 2016
abbas99:

Seems we got BAD BLOOD,am gonna SHAKE IT OFF

#taylor swift songsz#

if youre ready to enjoy the STATE OF GRACE i gave earlier, i too will be willing to roll out the RED carpet for you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
AdunniIwo:

if youre ready to enjoy the STATE OF GRACE i gave earlier, i too will be willing to roll out the RED carpet for you.

Not in my WILDEST DREAMS!!!

#swift songs#

U really lik swift don't u?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 9:19pm On May 06, 2016
abbas99:

Not in my WILDEST DREAMS!!!

#swift songs#

U really lik swift don't u?

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE th moment you walked in OUT OF THE WOODS. Your STYLE is just too MEAN but....I know BETTER THAN REVENGE.

Yeah, I'm ENCHANTED.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
AdunniIwo:

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE th moment you walked in OUT OF THE WOODS. Your STYLE is just too MEAN but....I know BETTER THAN REVENGE.

Yeah, I'm ENCHANTED.

Music puns?!!!...so ONE DIRECTIONAL undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 10:36pm On May 06, 2016
abbas99:

Music puns?!!!...so ONE DIRECTIONAL undecided

Would you rather talk abt CARTOONS AND CEREAL?

#KendrickLamarSongs

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Would you rather talk abt CARTOONS AND CEREAL?

I'll suggest CARS,u AUTO see dat

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 9:17am On May 07, 2016
abbas99:

I'll suggest CARS,u AUTO see dat

Saw it but DODGEd cos I'm not WHEELing to go HONDA, I can't just afFORD to.

#im nott good wt cars.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Saw it but DODGEd cos I'm not WHEELing to go HONDA, I can't just afFORD to.

#im nott good wt cars.

Ur last pun got me STEERING in OAR

#impressive#

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Oloniyan(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2016
Had it been that Tunji knew that some women are SAVAGEs he wouldnt have put all his BILLz on Tiwa knowing that BANKys are not that joking with their hospitalities.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 8:31pm On May 07, 2016
abbas99:

Ur last pun got me STEERING in OAR

#impressive#

Sir, you have IGNITEd my EXHAUST SYSTEM. I need an EMERGENCY BRAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
Oloniyan:
Had it been that Tunji knew that some women are SAVAGEs he wouldnt have put all his BILLz on Tiwa knowing that BANKys are not that joking with their hospitalities.

Even if he knew, it shouldn't have been a P if he knew how to get things SQUAREd.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Sir, you have IGNITEd my EXHAUST SYSTEM. I need an EMERGENCY BRAKE.

R u TIREd? cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 10:08pm On May 07, 2016
abbas99:

R u TIREd? cool

I just told you that FLAT out. Pls don't DRIVE me crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2016
AdunniIwo:

I just told you that FLAT out. Pls don't DRIVE me crazy.

angryEND OF DISCUSSION!!!

#hondaEOD#

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 10:25pm On May 07, 2016
abbas99:

angryEND OF DISCUSSION!!!

#hondaEOD#

Finally, we're in an ACCORD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Sammypedro18(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2016
Hey TAILOR, it seems we have BAD BLOOD nd it won't SWIFTLY fade off

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2016
AdunniIwo:

Finally, we're in an ACCORD!!!

*clapping* impressive!!!!
Guess I'll BOOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2016
When a writer wants to give an account of someone who has virtually lived at the top of a building. He begins by saying;
"BASED ON a real life STOREY"

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2016
Abbas99 and Adunnilwo, although una puns don dey SHARK me, they have all gone off the HOOK.
By the way, I need a suggestion.
My girl told me I am OUT OF THIS WORLD, and i am taking her OVER the MOON, do you think our love for each other have SKYROCKETED?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2016
Eke40seven:
Abbas99 and Adunnilwo, although una puns don dey SHARK me, they have all gone off the HOOK.
By the way, I need a suggestion.
My girl told me I am OUT OF THIS WORLD, and i am taking her OVER the MOON, do you think our love for each other have SKYROCKETED?

SLOW down or u guys will RUN out of SPACE....literally

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2016
Bravo!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 1:03am On May 09, 2016
abbas99:

SLOW down or u guys will RUN out of SPACE....literally
The good thing is....She said I meant the WORLD to her, I am her SOUL-HER-SYSTEM.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2016
Eke40seven:
The good thing is....She said I mean the WORLD to her, I am her SOUL, HER SYSTEM.

Nice bro..seems she's LUST in ur MILKY WAY wink

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2016
abbas99:

Nice bro..seems she's LUST in ur MILKY WAY wink
Well, MY MILKY WAY will include my phall.us right? I told her clearly,..... "I will explore your HOLE WORLD but UR-ANUS." I wouldn't want to find myself in the BLACK HOLE, would I?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2016
Eke40seven:

Well, MY MILKY WAY will include my phall.us right? I told her clearly,..... "I will explore your HOLE WORLD but UR-ANUS." I wouldn't want to find myself in the BLACK HOLE, would I?

Careful bro,one SLIP and u r in DEEP SH*T

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2016
abbas99:

Careful bro,one SLIP and u r in DEEP SH*T
DEEP SHIIIT? That must be a mean AZZZHOLE!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by addempsea(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2016
AdunniIwo:

I'm NOT AFRAID to party.

I hope u won't see me as the BAD GUY for trying to turn on HEADLIGHTS for the SURVIVAL of this trend.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by AdunniIwo(f): 11:10pm On May 09, 2016
addempsea:

I hope u won't see me as the BAD GUY for trying to turn on HEADLIGHTS for the SURVIVAL of this trend.

Nah. I'll rather see you as being SPACE BOUND.

#eminemsongs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.