Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (90844 Views)

See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died / How Sani Abacha Died: Not By Apple / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by angelsing(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Tranquill:
What I noticed is that all the names of the players and people involved are northerners and that is the scenerio they want to bring back to the seat of government using APC. I also believe that what actually worked against Jeremiah Useni is that is not a Muslim and a 'core' northerner.
This tribal and religion card u are trying to play will not get u anywhere...Vote for GEJ and stop trying to deceive others just because u don't like GMB...Show me a man who wants to vote GEJ base on achievement and not tribe or religion and I will show u a keke napep that can fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by angelsing(m): 12:04am On Jan 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Even though it's done, It may not be made public; classified information.
Such thing shud not be a classify information cos the masses would have love to know the cause of the death even though we din't care then, it was celebration all along...I even dance "fuji gabbage" then..lol..No autopsy was perform cos he was buried that same day according to the islamic right, any evidence wud have been buried with him...Nigeria is still 50yrs backward when it comes to things like this..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by fesnge(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2015
I love IBB...
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by SeverusSnape(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2015
angelsing:
Such thing shud not be a classify information cos the masses would have love to know the cause of the death even though we din't care then, it was celebration all along...I even dance "fuji gabbage" then..lol..No autopsy was perform cos he was buried that same day according to the islamic right, any evidence wud have been buried with him...Nigeria is still 50yrs backward when it comes to things like this..
Heheheheheheheheheheehe..... grin @ "fuji gabbage"
Exactly my brother, We'll get there some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by easystudy101: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2015
timmilehin:
Did Abacha died? when? I've been schooling in france since 1995

I'm sure the name of the school is THE UNIVERSITY OF FUTURE MUMUs
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by einsteino(m): 12:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Abacha was a demon and ended the lives of many. his regime brought untold hardship to the poor and may he forever rot in hell
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by preselect(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The man's death will always remain a mystery, conspiracy theorists will have a field day talking about it.
He will always be remembered, But of an unblessed memory angry [size=5pt]you de mad?[/size], he's surely the most authoritarian dictator in the history of this nation.

and under this dictatorship there was no bok haram, no MEND, no OPC, no Massb, no religious riots, no ethnic riots, bakassi remained in nigeria's territory, dollar exchanged for 22naira (or thereabouts) . . .

yes there was no freedom, yes there was still corruption, yes the universities and education generally was a mess, but compared to what we had since 1999, sometimes it [size=13pt]seems[/size] some people need some level of dictatorship. . . .

however, in the long run, democracy is better. . . . cool

2 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Al Mustapha is responsible for current set of criminals ruling Nigeria today.
He engineered the handover of power to Abdulsalami Abubakar (believed to be related IBB) instead of loyalist of Abacha like Gen Useni.

If we assume that Abacha was assassinated by America's CIA agents then Al Mustapha's actions places him in the role of a CIA agent who was responsible for facilitating the regime change the CIA desired.

Other things that make Al Mustapha a chief suspect in Abacha's death is simply that he was responsible for Abacha's personal security which was clearly breached.

Also he was on the scene as Abacha took his last breath.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Truckpusher(m): 12:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Tranquill:
What I noticed is that all the names of the players and people involved are northerners and that is the scenerio they want to bring back to the seat of government using APC. I also believe that what actually worked against Jeremiah Useni is that is not a Muslim and a 'core' northerner.
Of course that is a fact and it exists till today only this time some other regions are on red eye.

Have you noticed that non core northerners are beginning to understand that they were just pawns in the hands of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony .

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Truckpusher(m): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2015
GenBuhari:
Al Mustapha was responsible for current set of criminals ruling Nigeria today.
He engineered the handover of power to Abdulsalami Abubakar (believed to be related IBB) instead of loyalist of Abacha like Gen Useni.

If we assume that Abacha wax assassinated by America's CIA agents then Al Mustapha's actions places him in the role of a CIA agent who was responsible for facilitating the regime change the CIA desired.

Other things that make Al Mustapha a chief suspect in Abacha's death is simply that he was responsible for Abacha's personal security which was clearly breached.

Also he was on the scene as Abacha took his last breath.
I think you're perfectly right but I still maintain that Al Mustapha did his job well as an intelligent officer.Abacha was becoming unpopular with the West and becoming two powerful in West Africa while befriending Ghadafi . If the imperialists are beginning to lose sleep over him ,I don't see any reason why Al Mustapha won't expose him to assassination and force in a regime change on his own terms?
We should be thanking Al Mustapha because one irrational decision would have plunged this country into chaos that would have left many of us dead by now. Just look at Syria today you will weep.

3 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by mooremedia: 1:14am On Jan 19, 2015
donigspain:
[size=18pt]I like the apple story better. It has all the juicy elements of a classic nollywood movie. Okay, just imagine the ice cream laps Indian ladies feeding him the deadly apple. The '3some' that must have preceded the feeding of the apple and tell me if it's not better than Al Mustapha's 'true' account.[/size] grin grin
you got me giggling...nice one

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by onoja12: 1:39am On Jan 19, 2015
My dear friend please,i beg you in the name of what ever you serve,please change that word to blessed memory,because you are referring to a late Head of state,if i say let us debate what crimes he committed,you may not know,or discover that what you thought was not totally true.please note equally that every African leader who has helped his people and Africa has been branded wicked names by western media,why does who do there bidding in Africa are good people

SeverusSnape:
The man's death will always remain a mystery, conspiracy theorists will have a field day talking about it.
He will always be remembered, But of an unblessed memory, he's surely the most authoritarian dictator in the history of this nation.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 19, 2015
donigspain:
[size=18pt]I like the apple story better. It has all the juicy elements of a classic nollywood movie. Okay, just imagine the ice cream laps Indian ladies feeding him the deadly apple. The '3some' that must have preceded the feeding of the apple and tell me if it's not better than Al Mustapha's 'true' account.[/size] grin grin
Abi ooo,I gats give it to ya,story for the gods.......
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by hollypagan: 1:47am On Jan 19, 2015
THEY USED RACINE TO KILLED ALL THIS GREAT PPL, ARAFAT, HUGO CHAVEZ, ABIOLA,ABACHA. THEY WILL SHAKE UR HANDS AND PERSON THAT SHAKED UR HANDS WILL USE THE ANTI DOTE TO CLEAN HIM SELF THEN U WOULD BE DYING SLOWLY
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by BotherMleeper(m): 2:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Zeezy99:
A dictator was assassinated, by apple, women or poison the most important thing is that the cia neutralized the dictator. End of story

Damn. You got something i like. Winks.

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Ricin killed this bitchhh assss Mor..thr..king dictator.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Captain3star(m): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2015
If you all were in my shoes as at the time of Gen Abacha 's death you would have been singing praises to God for the death of an evil head of state.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Onyiido: 6:35am On Jan 19, 2015
obongtunji:
Wow!!! Thanks to Al mustapha for this revelation
And how sure are u that the "so called revelation" is true

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Onyiido: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
inukwa akuko?,junior officers wanted to wipe out senior officers and take over
Nna akuko di somehow
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by SeverusSnape(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2015
onoja12:
My dear friend please,i beg you in the name of what ever you serve,please change that word to blessed memory,because you are referring to a late Head of state,if i say let us debate what crimes he committed,you may not know,or discover that what you thought was not totally true.please note equally that every African leader who has helped his people and Africa has been branded wicked names by western media,why does who do there bidding in Africa are good people

Sir, It was an unblessed memory, It doesn't matter if he were a former head of state. Do you know that Nigerians celebrated when his death was announced?... do you know how many people he executed?... Do you know how many billion in dollars he siphoned

That man doesn't deserve to be celebrated, It's like celebrating Mobutu sese sekou.

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by oweman: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=29922107]
Sir, It was an unblessed memory, It doesn't matter if he were a former head of state. Do you know that Nigerians celebrated when his death was announced?... do you know how many people he executed?... Do you know how many billion in dollars he siphoned

That man doesn't deserve to be celebrated, It's like celebrating Mobutu sese sekou.

If Jonathan should just die today am sure the celebration will be heavier than that after Abacha"s death. he is more corrupt !!
If anyone talk of corruption am more than sure that under Abacha is a childs play to jonathans .
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by onimcee1(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=busoye19 post=29907795][/quote] ok
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by rikamann: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2015
I have so much respect for Al Mustapha, he is/was committed to his job.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by ptolemy247(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2015
Since he started getting sick after Arafat's bodyguard shook his hand, the question is this: who was Arafat working with? America, Israel, Europe? Because we knew all these countries didn't like Arafat.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by rikamann: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
ptolemy247:
Since he started getting sick after Arafat's bodyguard shook his hand, the question is this: who was Arafat working with? America, Israel, Europe? Because we knew all these countries didn't like Arafat.
When it comes to achieving an agreed purpose (aim), KGB and CIA will work together. So forget about friendship at that stage.
Most countries are scared of a united and developed Nigeria
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by SeverusSnape(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=oweman post=29923474][/quote]
so Jonathan is more corrupt than Abacha

heheheheheheheheheehe...you're funny.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by phreakabit(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2015
timmilehin:
Did Abacha died ? when? I've been schooling in france since 1995

Apparently. . .
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by ekeneidiagbor: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
I must say that Al Mustapha's revelation is more of a reality; contrary to the Apple eating story... This is the picture of how a Head of State would be killed.... I believe such a person would be critically alert to letting his guard down to be killed by an apple given to him by an indian woman...

This is a well organized plot to kill, one that would be heralded by an entrusted friend....

This story can be the Nigerian version of the movies 'Whit House Down' or 'Olympus has Fallen'..
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by 1miccza: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
banjicom:

Yeah!
I think we met in 1991, when our school
Boujour college went for a French competition. cheesy

Yeah that was in toulouse right??Please when did that Abacha dude die again?
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by souljaboi51(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
[size=30pt]CIA[/size] grin
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by olami100(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2015
akpumping7720:
I think I will go with this accounts of Al Mustapha. Few Nigerians will know that Babangida staged and planned the death of Chief M.K.O Abiola. Babangida annulled June 12 election, imagine if Abiola had come out of the Prison alive, there is tendency that he will reclaim his mandate and believe me, the likes of Babangida would have been jailed. Babangida and the other Northerners knew clearly well that after d demise of Abacha, Jeremiah Useni if made d head of state will work against them and d best option is to hand over to one of their one, Abubakar.
The Northerners'born to rule mentality runs in their blood. I pray Tinubu doesn't regret his action for aligning with these folks. The same alignment Abiola did with Babangida before d June 12 saga, he was betrayed by d same man he had alliance with despite warning from Chief Obafemi Awolowo but he refused to heed d wise man call not to go in alliance with the man who was believed to have killed his best friend Mamman Vatsa. Tinubu is also threading the same path.
In Summary: never trust the Northerners with absolute power coz dey don't care about other tribes.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Rexyl(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2015
So... awon eniyan yi dan mewa wo ni aso rock...hmmm. so ibb intervention resulted in the peaceful resolution and transfer of power to the most senior officer then...that's good of him... Alas this country has celebrated injustice since the time immemorial... the most senior officer then was side tracked and denied the privilege of becoming the next head of state after Abacha's death, probably he was of little or no benefits to certain people that made themselves powerful cabal in the administration of this country.

From Al Mustapha stories about demise of his formal boss and the other version of the story most people are aware of, Abacha's death will ever remain a mystery. But that of MKO was obvious, his death was well planned and executed. Those who know about it will never tell the truth. Who knew before that Mustafa and his colleagues in Aso Rock went to that extent. one junior officer commanded and directed the seniors the way he wanted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.