Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (90865 Views)

See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died / How Sani Abacha Died: Not By Apple / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Rexyl(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Tranquill:
What I noticed is that all the names of the players and people involved are northerners and that is the scenerio they want to bring back to the seat of government using APC. I also believe that what actually worked against Jeremiah Useni is that is not a Muslim and a 'core' northerner.

angelsing:
This tribal and religion card u are trying to play will not get u anywhere...Vote for GEJ and stop trying to deceive others just because u don't like GMB...Show me a man who wants to vote GEJ base on achievement and not tribe or religion and I will show u a keke napep that can fly

You mean GeJ has no meaningful projects? Don't be ungrateful now, and don't celebrate lies because of hatred for someone because he is not one of your own.

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Venymen(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2015
No comment .continue listening to rock music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Tranquill: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rexyl:

You mean GeJ has no meaningful projects? Don't be ungrateful now, and don't celebrate lies because of hatred for someone because he is not one of your own.

I deliberately ignored that fellow.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by nickxtra(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
[/color][color=#006600][/color]".... I dashed home to be fully prepared for the problems that might arise from the incident. As soon as I informed my wife, she collapsed and burst into tears. I secured my house and then ran back". @ Mustapha: You dashed home to go and hide the money and vital documents you have carted away from your Boss' office. Haba mallam!

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by onoja12: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ok you want to debate,like i said don't believe what western media tell you,now let us assess Him,tell me how much did they say he stole?yea southern Nigeria celebrated his death because they are mostly control by western media as against fact,but i can assure you nobody in the north did,and for the record the north has the larger population.so it would be incorrect to assume Nigeria celebrated his death,as for kill,please list the people he killed,and probably go back and read the report of justice oputa panel,you would quickly discover that he never ordered most of the killing,he wasn't even aware,so people in his government killed someone and its him you accuse,please do you know how many politicians are been killed today from local level to federal,most people chose not to read the fact,they just wait for CNN and BBC to talk rubbish.if he was that bad as you calmed tell me why was he killed?equally go and read muritala who was responsible for Nigerian infrastructures like third mainland bridge and alot of construction was equally assassinated,why was that so,was he bad too.the two people who would have won the election in 1998 even as abacha was dead,where MKO and Idagbo,why where they also killed during that period.please ask yourself this question.but in the end you would quickly understand that the west only likes weak leaders in Africa so they can keep exploiting Africa

SeverusSnape:

Sir, It was an unblessed memory, It doesn't matter if he were a former head of state. Do you know that Nigerians celebrated when his death was announced?... do you know how many people he executed?... Do you know how many billion in dollars he siphoned

That man doesn't deserve to be celebrated, It's like celebrating Mobutu sese sekou.

5 Likes

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Rafob(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
GOD KNOW. BEST AND. WILL. REWARD EVERY. BODY. ACCORDINGLY BYE.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Onyiido:
Nna akuko di somehow
Ada di ok ina egekwa?
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by angelsing(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rexyl:

Am not saying he has not done anything but he has not done is primary assignment which is to protect lives and properties base on this I think he has failed..sometimes defending jonathan actions or attitude to some people is hard to do..You too imagine a president who go on dancing a day after scores of his citizen were killed...I don't hate the president, I just feel is not capable enough to rule the country..my opinion though

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Alltek(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
[b][/b]Confirm action film... Enjoyed reading it wink....
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by molas02: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
i only pity alimustafa, y do dey treat him bad to dt extent, confilment, imprismt for doing his duty....nawa for we country oooo
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by SeverusSnape(m): 4:26am On Jan 20, 2015
onoja12:
Ok you want to debate,like i said don't believe what western media tell you,now let us assess Him,tell me how much did they say he stole?yea southern Nigeria celebrated his death because they are mostly control by western media as against fact,but i can assure you nobody in the north did,and for the record the north has the larger population.so it would be incorrect to assume Nigeria celebrated his death,as for kill,please list the people he killed,and probably go back and read the report of justice oputa panel,you would quickly discover that he never ordered most of the killing,he wasn't even aware,so people in his government killed someone and its him you accuse,please do you know how many politicians are been killed today from local level to federal,most people chose not to read the fact,they just wait for CNN and BBC to talk rubbish.if he was that bad as you calmed tell me why was he killed?equally go and read muritala who was responsible for Nigerian infrastructures like third mainland bridge and alot of construction was equally assassinated,why was that so,was he bad too.the two people who would have won the election in 1998 even as abacha was dead,where MKO and Idagbo,why where they also killed during that period.please ask yourself this question.but in the end you would quickly understand that the west only likes weak leaders in Africa so they can keep exploiting Africa

Sorry for replying late, was busy.

I don't know how true all these you said are, But you know core northerners won't be jubilate over the demise of one of their own, Now how about the billions of dollars that were embezzled by Abacha?, Some are still being recovered up till today, I believe no one knows the whereabouts of some of the money. Which Nigerian leader embezzeled more than Abacha

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by onoja12: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Good now lets talk about the money,in the hole 5 years abacha was on seat,he was accused of taking 2billion usd,now that is a president we are talking about ,since 1999 a civilaian governement took over,we have ministers been indited for taking 20billion usd,that is just one minister,so you dont want to know about the head of state.so you judge for yourself who was worse

SeverusSnape:

Sorry for replying late, was busy.

I don't know how true all these you said are, But you know core northerners won't be jubilate over the demise of one of their own, Now how about the billions of dollars that were embezzled by Abacha?, Some are still being recovered up till today, I believe no one knows the whereabouts of some of the money. Which Nigerian leader embezzeled more than Abacha
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by SeverusSnape(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
onoja12:
Good now lets talk about the money,in the hole 5 years abacha was on seat,he was accused of taking 2billion usd,now that is a president we are talking about ,since 1999 a civilaian governement took over,we have ministers been indited for taking 20billion usd,that is just one minister,so you dont want to know about the head of state.so you judge for yourself who was worse

Sir, I personally don't believe that "20 billion USD" tale, Sanusi was not truthful. And do you believe a minister; I mean one minister can siphone that much...It's not possible. Let me even ASSUME it's true, Do you think it's GEJ that did it?,Definitely not. In Abacha's case, He was the main beneficiary of the looted funds.

But believe you me, Sanusi was just exaggerating that figure. Even though some money was embezzled, It's not up to that amount. Our economy would have crashed if it were true. But see, we're the biggest economy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by onoja12: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
The minister of finance says its only 10billion missing,and let us look closely,is it possible,my answer is yes 100% because that ministry accounts for all the oil money of all oil sectors,secondly if a minister can do it to that tune and isn't in jail,only means one thing does above the minister are worse

SeverusSnape:

Sir, I personally don't believe that "20 billion USD" tale, Sanusi was not truthful. And do you believe a minister; I mean one minister can siphone that much...It's not possible. Let me even ASSUME it's true, Do you think it's GEJ that did it?,Definitely not. In Abacha's case, He was the main beneficiary of the looted funds.

But believe you me, Sanusi was just exaggerating that figure. Even though some money was embezzled, It's not up to that amount. Our economy would have crashed if it were true. But see, we're the biggest economy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
onoja12:
The minister of finance says its only 10billion missing,and let us look closely,is it possible,my answer is yes 100% because that ministry accounts for all the oil money of all oil sectors,secondly if a minister can do it to that turn and isn't in jail,only means one thing does above the minister are worse

Hmmmmmm...
Okay, Let me agree with you that it's 10 billion dollars, I just believe if that money was truly looted, It's just within the ministry of petroleum resources. That's where the president did wrong, He should have taken the case serious and see to it that the thieves are brought to book.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by onoja12: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
so you see,the man wasn't as bad as he was painted,just that certain people were out to rubbish him at all cost

SeverusSnape:

Hmmmmmm...
Okay, Let me agree with you that it's 10 billion dollars, I just believe if that money was truly looted, It's just within the ministry of petroleum resources. That's where the president did wrong, He should have taken the case serious and see to it that the thieves are brought to book.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by 1miccza: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
banjicom:

Yeah!
I think we met in 1991, when our school
Boujour college went for a French competition. cheesy

Ok were you da same person?Bonjour ekaro my frens monsieur
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by Jibnaf(m): 3:09am On Mar 06, 2015
leshluap:
...Read" the last 100 days of abacha", by Segun Adeniyi.. U will understand better.

please can you help me with the pdf copy
Jibnaf@gmail.com
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by engrshakespeare: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2015
timmilehin:
Did Abacha died? when? I've been schooling in france since 1995

No wonder your English sounds like French.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by MrGerald(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2016
obongtunji:
Wow!!! Thanks to Al mustapha for this revelation
So, now you've believed everything he said? I don't know the reason why you pple are too gullible?
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by MrGerald(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2016
obongtunji:
Wow!!! Thanks to Al mustapha for this revelation
So, now you've believed everything he said? I don't know the reason why you pple are too gullible?

1 Like

Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by 989900: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
IBB planned it according to other sources, using Useni as blind.

Mustapha can lie and tell the truth at the same time -- he was trained for that -- he can do it too.

The only thing I can relate to from all sources I've read so far is, Lt.Gen Useni's name keeps coming up in all versions.
Re: How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE by effogis: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
Thank you Major Mustapha for telling us the truth. Many truths are being swept under the carpet in this Nation by the past and present managers of Nigeria state. We also want the main truth about what happened in the land of Biafra then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.