Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After (43588 Views)

Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / First New HIV Vaccine Trial Begins In Africa / Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Mosb:
. that's why you do test before marriage!!!! like Serzly you're d onli one in the world who doesn't know that!!!!
U know notin abt logic. Is sex d only means of contractin HIV? If ur wife is infected afta mariage, dt's ur end, or u start goin frm one prayer mountain to d other? Stop promotin theories heard frm ur pastors and white motivational speakers like Myles Munroe. D harsh reality of lif wil hit u one day, dt's wen u wil knw u re an infant.
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by golddeejay(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2015
16 years after...Nigeria government, the dream killer

2 Likes

Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by 100Cents: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Hope they didn't shut down his hospital ?
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by MurdaForker(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by Malawian(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2015
MurdaForker:
Waoh.. Atlast!! Does that means we can now straff without condom?
i was waiting for this. grin grin grin
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by tartar9(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2015
k
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by MurdaForker(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
Malawian:

i was waiting for this. grin grin grin

grin Ashawo
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Honestly,ITS REALLY A PITY FOR A BLACK MAN TO THINK A WHITE MAN LOVES HIM THAT HE WOULD WANT TO PRESERVE OR PREVENT THE BLACK MAN'S RACE FROM EXTINCT,FOR YEARS WHITE PEOPLE ALWAYS PUT ON THE FACE VALUE OF WORKING VERY HARD TO GET CURE OR VACCINE FOR HIV/Aids,but really they never and if they do,its not the correct amount of energy put into it was hyped to the wider world,they only care about creating more virus just like the Ebola and drugs to manage them for their selfish pocket but would never cure them,black man should wise up and not wait for those that never want anything good from you and for you. This is another good thing coming from a Nigeria man and Federal govt or state should broadcast this to CNN,BBC, its really a good thing to be known for,we already had bad news from Nigeria lately.This development is also an investment for Nigeria economy,so Federal Government should be quick to invest in Him and build a gigantic hospital for him.There is treasure in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by Mosb(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
StealthIdeals:
U know notin abt logic. Is sex d only means of contractin HIV? If ur wife is infected afta mariage, dt's ur end, or u start goin frm one prayer mountain to d other? Stop promotin theories heard frm ur pastors and white motivational speakers like Myles Munroe. D harsh reality of lif wil hit u one day, dt's wen u wil knw u re an infant.
. Like serzly?? Hw will the lady be infected after marriage? She's not a dull person she knows better not to share stuffs like comb blade clipper etc... So ai don't see the other means ure talking about As for the pastor stuff am a catholic so I don't see my self running from one mountain to another cz dere won't be any need for dat aii?? Myles munroe was a nice speaker... I'll like to talk more with you.. If you're ok with that tho
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by Sakasaka: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mosb:
. Like serzly?? Hw will the lady be infected after marriage? She's not a dull person she knows better not to share stuffs like comb blade clipper etc... So ai don't see the other means ure talking about As for the pastor stuff am a catholic so I don't see my self running from one mountain to another cz dere won't be any need for dat aii?? Myles munroe was a nice speaker... I'll like to talk more with you.. If you're ok with that tho

How about auto accident such as public transport e.g okada, keke, inter-state bus or surviving a plane crash etc.
oh just like you said "She's not a dull person...not to share..comb/blade" I know you'd probably say something like she wont be poor or needy in order to take public transport but how about her getting involve in an auto accident while she or her driver driving her Bugatti?
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by Mosb(m): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Sakasaka:

How about auto accident such as public transport e.g okada, keke, inter-state bus or surviving a plane crash etc.
oh just like you said "She's not a dull person...not to share..comb/blade" I know you'd probably say something like she wont be poor or needy in order to take public transport but how about her getting involve in an auto accident while she or her driver driving her Bugatti?
.Accident lol Bro Just Let The Matter Die Aii Am Not Married.. When Its Time All Will Be Fine Insha Allah... Have A Nice Day Bro. Relax!
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by drkells(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Pls like Dr kells phytotheraphy herbal clinic on Facebook for more info and advise on the elevation of the virus from the bloodstream and the lymph nodes[quote author=emmatony post=29912161][/quote]
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
good
Re: Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After by jbblues24(m): 12:49am On May 31, 2019
Sky blue. It makes me laugh... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Women Ministry Clears Nkpor Express of Mentally Challenged Persons (Pix) / Swiss Man Left In Intensive Care After Suffering Lung Injury From Masturbating / Ex-Governor Ikpeazu's Newly-Built Hospital Is Unfit For Human Use - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.