Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (65473 Views)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
AshantiDimaria:
May God ponish dt idiot person Muna u ll leave alive u ll see ur childrens grand children.

He's dead, ma.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by macklef(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

guy, must u drag politics into everythinq? Haba!

I once thought GMB could win too but the truth is GEJ will win. . . Tell u & ur friends to accept it so that there would be less casualties after announcement of the feb 14th election. . . .take it or leave it; you have a choice.
U are as stupid as the person above me u quotted. Stupid E political dogs
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Abduletudaye(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
1miccza:

It's on her blog it was lifted from her blog directly i saw it now

Ok..its confirmed..thanks.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Miscellaneous(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
macklef:

U are as stupid as the person above me u quotted. Stupid E political dogs

you are lacking home training. How old are you?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by macklef(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Miscellaneous:

you are lacking home training. How old are you?
If u had sense n u are mature, u wouldnt be politicizing a thread like this.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by assfreaky(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Muna is indeed late. It is sad but true. RIP, Muna
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Yewandequeen(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
I wonder what nurses learn in that their Nursing School. Such should not come out from a professional nurse on a social media

She has done no wrong in letting you guys know the truth.
Though this is a social media but we here on nairaland are more like families.
She confirming the news is not a wrong thing.
If you don't appreciate her confirmation,it's not a must to comment please ignore and not quote her.
You guys should let her be.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by PORP(f): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Who is telling the truth between Muna and the Media reporters?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yewandequeen:

She has done no wrong in letting you guys know the truth.
Though this is a social media but we here on nairaland are more like families.
She confirming the news is not a wrong thing.
If you don't appreciate her confirmation,it's not a must to comment please ignore and not quote her.
You guys should let her be.
As a layman, you may not understand the gravity of her act in her profession. Do you that she can be SACKED for that single act alone?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by bebe2(f): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gaidenk:
Som1 just asked me if this dude is dead just now,wetin dey do Nigerians sef,dude probably had Orijin and dosed off them carry the news sharply,if you must be the first to tell at least be credible,and make sure you bear good news,NIGERIANS!!!

confirmed. he i s ded.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by ayooyee: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
rutemi:
You can imagine

Modified

Feb 18 is my birthday, don't forget folk[[b][/b]
. my Betday mate Nic meeting u
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by phlamesG: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fake bloody rumours i wonder who dey spread all this rumours
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
Pls jst stop. I didn't announce his death, someone else did and I confirmed it. Wots ur stress
madam, abeg no dey do Amebo up and down, you come here dey announce person death. Shall I no blame you, na weti una nurse dey always do
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Yewandequeen(f): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
As a layman, you may not understand the gravity of her act in her profession. Do you that she can be SACKED for that single act alone?

Please address me not as a layman for you know not my profession so stop action like a judge of character.
This won't have been an issue if only you have handle it with some professionalism.
Please tell me what it will cost you to message her personally and advise on what you think is okay?other than being a judge of character her.
that's y there is PM botton please learn to use it

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by 1kachi4u(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
damrmd02:
Humm,Thank God his not.pls comfirm ur news b4 posting
Blessed are those who do not see and yet believe....
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yewandequeen:

Please address me not as a layman for you know not my profession so stop action like a judge of character.
This won't have been an issue if only you have handle it with some professionalism.
Please tell me what it will cost you to message her personally and advise on what you think is okay?other than being a judge of character her. that's y there is PM botton please learn to use it
Am sorry for that @bolded first statement.Sorry I don't do PM on Nairaland. She should have known better.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Abduletudaye(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
sexyseun:
he's truly dead sir. May his soul rest in peace

Hmm..so it seems..that fake account caused a lot of wahala.. And a lot of insults for me..na wa
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Abduletudaye(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
u are very stupid. I'm not blind and daft like u

Am not stu.pid or daft..nor blind..was just acting on information passed..

Am sorry if I insulted you..
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by bhaybiee(f): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
the guy is dead for real. the account is a fake one
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by ojnnaco(m): 3:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmmm nawaooo... 9ja una too much
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2015
PORP:
Who is telling the truth between Muna and the Media reporters?

The media reporters. A dead man can't be tweeting, that handle is fake.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Descartes:
In divulging such "classified" info on a social media, you have to be very careful. Do you know that your colleague might be reading your comments on this Forum?
you this stup descartes or whatever you call yourself. What is unethical or unprofessional in what she said? Its not as if the death news is a secret that she revealed. Its already a trending news. Its not like a patient has a condition and she broke it out to the media without the patient's consent. Nollywood twitter handle also broke the news. You guys just come here to do over sabi. Just go and die and leave the girl alone!

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Viciyus:
madam, abeg no dey do Amebo up and down, you come here dey announce person death. Shall I no blame you, na weti una nurse dey always do
lemme jst ignore u. Am I d OP who opened d thread

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by EgusiSoup: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2015
The account is not fake, my Sister who works with him just called me now saying she just left him now. He is very much Alive.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by EgusiSoup: 8:49am On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:

You should be very careful. This is Nairaland

EgusiSoup
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by 49cents(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2015
cytellProperty:
In a latest development, following death rumours regarding popular Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe today, the controversial thespian has swiftly moved to debunk the alarming rumours. Obviously infuriated, the Nigerian actor took to Twitter to clear the air just a few minutes ago, writing: ‘WTF! How can someone joke with an issue of death, pls o everyone I’m alive and well by His grace..Don’t know where they got it From…People should mind what they post as stories, sound the alarm and tell others that I,Muna Obiekwe is alive and well…’ In a series of tweets, the actor made it clear that he is alive and well. See some of his tweets below…...

Read More at thenet.ng/2015/01/im-alive-and-well-by-his-grace-muna-obiekwe-responds-to-death-rumours/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thenetng+%28Nigerian+Entertainment+Today%29 Follow us: @theNETng on Twitter | theNETng on Facebook

Person wey dey sickbed still they use the language WTF!!!!!!!!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Descartes:
Am sorry for that @bolded first statement.Sorry I don't do PM on Nairaland. She should have known better.
I really don't knw ur problem. It's not a confidential issue. If it is, d first person who reported his death wudnt av known.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by blezynetym(f): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2015
You don't say. Plsssssssssss
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2015
emeraldoe:
madam Amebo. Weti you suppose do before?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by 1miccza: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Ok..its confirmed..thanks.

You are welcome...

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Some said he's dead...some said he's not...
I have nothing to say
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2015
wentworth123:
you this stup descartes or whatever you call yourself. What is unethical or unprofessional in what she said? Its not as if the death news is a secret that she revealed. Its already a trending news. Its not like a patient has a condition and she broke it out to the media without the patient's consent. Nollywood twitter handle also broke the news.You guys just come here to do over sabi. Just go and die and leave the girl alone!
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh / Davido Traveling To Ekiti State By Road In Grand Style (photo) / Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.