Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (73867 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Burger01(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
#10 reduction u are shouting from goal post to goal post. do u think Nigerians are dummy in dis present age.? it is only gullible Nigerians dat will rejoices. prices of oil/ barrel use to be $110 to $112 now it is $48 . what is d percentage decrease compare to d reduction in fuel price ur government has just made. dis is a nonsense of a new year
Don't mind him bros, that mofo doesn't know what's happening around him. He is so beclouded with the 'cluelessness' of his pay master...

Abeg, vote for Buhari my bros. Change is imminent.

FeBuhari 2015

6 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by hansad: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Kai!
#15 per litre?
Clown grin

Don't mind them!!

From Buhari down to OBJ, Nigerians were experiencing crippling fuel shortages - never during GEJ administration.
Woe to those who want to take Nigeria back to Egypt because of parochial considerations.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by lekanbad: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
A good move by the FG,deregulation is the ultimate for the petroleum sector.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ayoola2002(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ is suddenly showing a human face few
weeks to elections…..Visiting borno state,
reducing fuel price……….Thesame GEJ that
wanted Nigerians to buy fuel @140/liter. The
same GEJ that budgets billions for personal
feeding, newspapers and private jets, the same
GEJ that waived off Allison madueke 10b
expenditure on private jet, the same GEJ that
refused to sack Moro who indirectly killed job
seekers, the same GEJ who differentiates bw
stealing and corruption but punishes neither,
the same GEJ who never visited chibok to
commiserate with parents of kidnapped
children…… The same GEJ… If u like reduce
fuel price to N40, I will still vote for buhari
instead.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by OpraMenu(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
DESPERATION !! IT'S TOO LATE, YOU DID NOT MAKE HEY WHILE THE SUN WAS SHINING. YET.......

5 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
But wait o who is goin to give or neglect change in kobo? The customer or petrol station? Another way to rip nigerians off, y can't they just say its 90naira.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:
It is over

bye bye Baba Buhari Oyoyo tongue

So now when they buy fuel tomorrow, the APC sympathizers cry can ask the fuel attendant for more CHANGE

Do you see what I did there? kiss

grin

U no get brain @ all. A se wa ni awon ti o ni opolo ni 9ja bayi!

6 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by crownprince102: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cachez:
The same way Dangote reduced a bag of cement to 1450 naira, only to increase it back to 1900 naira within 4 weeks. Who is deceiving who.
My brother...... I tire ooooo

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by femikay149(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Election is good oo ..Fuel price now 87naira..#Electiongoodies.bt i rather judge u based on last 5yrs dan actions u take 29days to Election

6 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by moradeyoo: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fall in crude oil price what of diesel and kerosene? Oga Jonathan ur election strategy no work. Pack ur bag[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by killuminati(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't want it! I must buy @97 naira wether they agree or not.. In fact, it should 150N angry

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by oyin01(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is going to put the country into debt again. That is like selling below the cost price of the refinary. This is a way of returning the whole petroleum gain to the few rich who ones refinaries.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by annurhaske(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
All this ome no go work
#gmb2015
#$50 billion stolen by Jonathan and
Gis 4 wives.
#BARAWO
#BADLUCK

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
You are a disappointment to the Nigerian society.

YAR'ADUA was the only leader who did not increase, rather he reduced the pump price from #75 to #65 (may his soul rest in peace)

hansad:

The only thanks from DONKEYS ARE KICKS.

Name any govt in Nigeria that has ever reduced the pump price of petrol.

7 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by scribble: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fourwinds:
it pains me a lot of Nigerians seems not educated. someone is thowing reminants on d floor u see dem shouting praises... it is better for me to earn #30000 with my sweat dan be bought by dese useless politicians. One day I will die and dey too will die thereafter judgement

some people believe in Jonathan without being bought, before being bought....

there was NO NEED for financial inducement

Do you know there are some Nigerians that hate APC/opposition simply because of all the trash they talked about Jonathan since day 1?

Nigerians are a complex people, its not just about for and/or against....people are real people.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by annurhaske(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
All this one no go work
#gmb2015
#$50 billion stolen by Jonathan and
Gis 4 wives.
#BARAWO
#BADLUCK

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
wristwatch:
Mad man. Just N10 difference.

In Venezuela, it is now N40 per litre equivalent 2 naija currency.

In Saudi Arabia, N36 naira

In USA, N48 naira

Irag, N46 naira.

If he reduces it N5 per litre, I will not vote 4 dat failure... neva!

Though I'm not supporting this, but why do you have to lie, how is petrol N48 in the U.S?

Don't people google anymore?

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by sheymoni(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
This Jona of a guy is a despirado

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Burger01(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
joshy4reel:
Are u a young man with a big dream? Make ur dream come true as u participate in advertising our new company online and earn up to #20,000 weekly including a chance to get a job with us. Visit http:// /1AtDWNj today and start earning this same today. Ur future is in your hand choose wisely
Ogbeni comot for this thread. We dey discuss matter of national interest. Take your advert to d job section. Nerves dey hot for this thread..angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by buchichukwu69: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
simplemach:
Y look for change elsewhere, when the change is here with us. GEJ, till i become a biafran.

Oh, so that is your own motivation?
Good to know.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by redcliff: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
DONOCSO:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This is the first official good news to come out of Nigeria in 2015!

Firstly this reduction was long overdue. Countries that dont even produce oil have reduced their pump price by atleast 35-50%. Jonathan is just doing this now to score political points and the annoying thing is that the common man on the street would not understand the history of the fuel price reduction and gladly vote gej again.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by bola4dprec(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
27 days to election
cosmatika:
If u re nt happy wit d development, u re a saddist
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Gistdutch: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
#Bringbackfuelto65naira#

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by samuelmag: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
The fear of loosing election is the beginin of reduction of fuel price...#clueless Political move xpectin us to be clueless enuff to give our votes 4 dis muv.
Wat abt kerosene n diesel?oya reduce dere price by N5. Also

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by hansad: 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]There's nothing great about this news, first because it's long over due

secondly , 10 fourking naira ? ? ? WTF ... BARREL of OIL is less than half the price it used to be , I expected the pump price to be reduced by at least 40 naira

Finally, last minute reduction in fuel price just as the election draws closer ? ?

Heck No GEJ , I ain't voting for ya , sorry dude [/size]

Look, if ever Buhari wins, any day he is no more, a soldier from Buhari clan shall take over Aso Rock - nothing for Osinbajo.

Even if GEJ makes it free/litre, u shall not vote for him. Some people want to riding piggyback to power on the back of Buhari, not that they believe that Buhari is the best.

The carrier in pix is Buhari, the carried is Tinubu.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by scribble: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
BabaO2:

NO, why are u not knowledgeable like Jonathan. Give the KUDOS to FASHOLA, he was the first person in Nigeria to flag it. But because of their impunity ways of doing things, they refused to implement it immediately.

Fashola is too old to advise Jonathan angry
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by samuelmag: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
The fear of loosing election is the beginin of reduction of fuel price...#clueless Political move xpectin us to be clueless enuff to give our votes 4 dis muv.
Wat abt kerosene n diesel?oya reduce dere prices by N5 also to win more votes!
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by bola4dprec(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Phikom:
D reduction in the price of petrol will not stop President Jonathan from losing nxt month...if he likes let him declare d price of petrol free...he will stil lose nxt month election...
most of the people in my cabinet were given me wrong advice, Nigerians will miss me dearly GEJ
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by legendsilver(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
ayoola2002:
3 questions.

1. who is saddled with the
responsibility of regulating petroleum product
price

2. what is the justification for the 10
naira reduction ( appr. 12 percent reduction)

3. how much has been spent in the last one
month by the federal government on subsidy.
Oga, these questions will never be answered by GEj alias Mr clueless. Come o! Have you see or heard Mr clueless answering any question? Even the ones OBJ ask am till date nova get answer, na I'm u come dey ask your own! grin
I pray make him answer you o! Or better still all these him saTanist Tanist supporter fit helep ham.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by killuminati(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kutunban:
Vote GEJ
For no reason
me yasa kike son gej ya ci zabee?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by buchichukwu69: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
KayEnn:
PGEJ till 2019

Patience Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

No way, GMB till Jona bring out the $20 billion

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by stopdat: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
scribble:
It is over

bye bye Baba Buhari Oyoyo tongue

So now when they buy fuel tomorrow, the APC sympathizers cry can ask the fuel attendant for more CHANGE

Do you see what I did there? kiss

grin
shame on you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.