Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (73871 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Multichoice Considers Tough Times, Reduces Price Of Offerings For Subscribers / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by thiwha(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls what about diesel price abi is it not produced from crude oil? Kerosine nko? Abeg we need answer... nNigeria deserves better.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by duni04(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
buggaboo:
Election things.
You people better enjoy now. There'll be full subsidy removal sometime this year especially if the current government remains.
Which subsidy is this one talking about? There is no more subsidy! Price of oil has crashed worldwide, no need to subsidise again.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by yemmynoni: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we
buy petrol for N97 per litre
Now that crude oil is N49 per barrel with all other
things being equal, what is the expected price of
petrol per litre?

Jonathan: N87.

Teacher: Pls who award PhD to this man who

doesn't know simple arithmetic?

Teacher: buhari what is d answer?

Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so
our change formular is;

If N119 changed to N49
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27
Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?
Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market
woman can solve it.
Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE

10 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by braine(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Jonathan u r a big full

A big full tank at that.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dis Otuoke fisherman thinks he can still make fool of us dis tym again... God 4bid... Fuel has already crash since, he now want 2 Play Politics with de droping of fuel Price, 2 hell with ya GEJ... When he win he will reverse it back 2 N97 frm N97 to N150... May God Punish dix Clueless Man who juz make an attempt 2 fool us 4 de 2nd term... We are wiser now... We need Change

4 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Firefire(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Jona reduce PMS to #87?
Mbanu! Datu one nor gor work.
too late ooooooooooooo!
I clean my PVC daily, includin morni & nite waitin for 14 feBUHARI 2 show luv 2 d GMB/PYO ticket.

Phockphockman, firefire, tit, saTANists.. Take not
tongue

MichaelSokoto,

Why not give Jonathan kudos for making you think that your vote NOW count ?

Or have you forgotten so soon Nigerians previous mentality of your vote does not count?

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has sanitized our electoral process.

Now your Vote Count! cool

Thank you again, the man of the moment - GEJ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by delvinmaya(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
redcliff:

U wud never understand.. this is not a good development.. world circumstances mde it so

this isn't yet world circumstances . How do you explain oil prices dropping to $45 from $110 within a space of 6 months. And the pump price is then reduced by a mere 10%. What stops the price from being an actual reflection of world circumstances? GEJ is confirmed clueless for me by this singular act, and he is surrounded by dunces and imbeciles. Useless bunch. Not even reducing pay pass make one idiot wan day use omi eran ko wa lo beje. Confirmed rubbish

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by redcliff: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
delors:
The price has been falling globally since 3 weeks ago but the Nigerian govt refused to bring down the price hence ripping off Nigerians. Onyichi people

3weeks ke.. since oct nov

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Huffington: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Justbright:
this won't still stop gej from returning to otuoke come may 30th by latest....he thinks say Nigerians Na mumun abi?since wen did oil price drop for international market.....gej will hear it come febuhari 14
Buhari is going back to his village after february.

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ayodejisure: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chai!!!!!!!!

1 Share

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by crownprince102: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
hansad:

The only thanks from DONKEYS ARE KICKS.

Name any govt in Nigeria that has ever reduced the pump price of petrol.
Where you in jupiter when Yaradua in his short stint reduced the pump price from 75 to 65. Buhari also reduce the pump price in his short stint in government. You really lack exposure!!!

4 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Ikengawo: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by CHIMCO(m): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
It is better than nothing. One need to show appreciation at times.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by duni04(m): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
yemmynoni:
Teacher: When crude oil was N119 per barrel, we
buy petrol for N97 per litre
Now that crude oil is N49 per barrel with all other
things being equal, what is the expected price of
petrol per litre?

Jonathan: N87.

Teacher: Pls who award PhD to this man who

doesn't know simple arithmetic?

Teacher: buhari what is d answer?

Buhari: sir, the only items that change is price, so
our change formular is;

If N119 changed to N49
Then N97 will CHANGE to N27
Teacher: But they said u don't have certificate?
Buhari: it's a simple arithmetic, even market
woman can solve it.
Teacher: Chai chai..... we need CHANGE
The dumb teacher doesn't know the value of the naira has fallen so it costs more to import a barrel of oil than it did 10months ago.

2 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by yehmi01(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Now you see that when obasonjo says Nigeria has more than one president,

You see that he knew what he was saying.

Ole LA won people yi naa.

Am so sure this is political in all ways and its because of elections.

If Nigerians don't celebrate this 10 naria reduction you will see that another President on the same list will come and reduce it by another 10 naria.

The world price has fallen by 50 percent and here we are reducing our by 10 naria.

Also I might be wrong ohh but is the so called minister meant to be the one giving such statements.?

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by duni04(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
delvinmaya:

this isn't yet world circumstances . How do you explain oil prices dropping to $45 from $110 within a space of 6 months. And the pump price is then reduced by a mere 10%. What stops the price from being an actual reflection of world circumstances? GEJ is confirmed clueless for me by this singular act, and he is surrounded by dunces and imbeciles. Useless bunch. Not even reducing pay pass make one idiot wan day use omi eran ko wa lo beje. Confirmed rubbish
That is exactly what would have happened if there was no subsidy, but you guys refused and protested in 2012.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by PStacks(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm still not voting gej.

1 Like

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by mkoabiola: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gej is working,Nigerians ar watching
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by adebayo10977(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigeria leaders just playing tricks on us,so its when election is around d corner dem know dem go reduce d pump price ,but d 10 naira for me is nothing

3 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
\vexed/ wtf! do you think we are ill~educated like u are? do you think we are fool. GEJ, WE NIGERIANS ARE ELITE. you must go back to wherever u kum fr0m. electn d0n kum, u n0w just d0ing wat u sup0zd to have d0ne for yearz. CHANGE for beta GEJ
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
PDP just gave APC upper cut
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Kolade354(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Firefire:

MichaelSokoto,

Why not give Jonathan a kudos for making you think that your vote NOW count ?

Or have you forgotten so soon Nigerians previous mentality of your vote does not count?

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has sanitized our electoral process.

Now your Vote Count! cool

Thank you again, the man of the moment - GEJ
you never face the topic ever since i know you........Are you reading pplez comment to see how we are been treated badly in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by buggaboo: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
duni04:

Which subsidy is this one talking about? There is no more subsidy! Price of oil has crashed worldwide, no need to subsidise again.

The current price may not be sustainable. It's expected to rise again, settling around $70.
However it fluctuates, I know for sure that this gov will completely remove subsidy this year.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by trinidad(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Belated election winning tactic. CHANGE = constank K
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by samibode(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok so the government decided to reduce fuel by 10naira 27 days to election abeg who is fooling who in this country.Every educated man should know this is just politics after the common man has decieved himself by the help of the government u will wake up on may 29 dats if tgey even wait that long and see dat its now 187 naira den una eye go clear. Only illiterates will not know that for the fact dat globally oil prices have gone down by half means fg should revert to status quo of 65 naira or even less and long before now. But now the gullible mumu masses will buy this temporary lie and vote again den ur suffering multiply. Its unfortunate dat GEJ as humble as he looks still wants to decieve people for vote by offering crumbs. More unfortunate that we as much as we are suffering we believe rubbish the government spews without research. The same GEJ that promised in 2012 to use subsidy money to build hospitals, bridges, pay salaries and provide free bus didn't do any of this with the fuel he increased instead wat we heard was how billions developed wings and flew. The 1600 buses dat were promised didn't see the light of day the so called 60 buses dat were released in abuja packed up after less dan 2 months now again we are offered anoda greek gift and we are calling it transformation wasnt it transformation wen he increased it at first? Ok now its be Re-transformed right?. its Really unfortunate i just pray and hope God has not forsaken nigeria for this impunity to keep seeing the light of day and those politicians still sleep and wake up well in the morning . It is well with my country oh! But i weep for my country and since the common man is a coward i call on God to help us cos hope is really getting lost.

5 Likes

Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by datribune: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Now I'm really pissed. dis man is confused. does he think nigerians ar fools?. Everything to dis president is about playing politics - national security, insurgency, tribe, religion & now dis. dis is d most clueless move ever made by any nigerian leader. #takingus4aride
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Gistdutch: 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
PUMP PRICE REDUCTION FROM N97 TO N87.

It is good news that the FG has reduced pump price from N97 to N87. It would have been better if Nigerians are informed of the landing cost of petroleum, which in d first place, we should not be importing.

We also need to know if the subsidy regime will continue. If subsidy regime continues, then this reduction is done in order for the people to legalise their stealing.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Badassniggga:
it is good to dream sir, keep consoling and fooling yourself over an already lost election..... All this support for buhari you see all over NL is a tip of the iceberg compared to the support from the common men on the street..
The common men on the street has already pitched tent with the PDP , the only noise I hear is on NL and they are made by paid goons like you.
You're one of the paid hands that are hell bent on sending Nigeria back to the 20 century.
God forbid.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by JaaizTech: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Yes. We are finally kicking this Govt. in the butt; they are feeling the heat now. =N=87 is not where we are going, because with =N=87 it still means FG is raping us. We should be talking of =N=60, considering how price of oil fell. Wait again, is there still subsidy FG tell us are you still paying subsidy Like father like Son, Nigerians are criminals, no wonder I saw many filling stations selling fuel today (Sunday), even stations that would normally not sell. Barowos they knew the price would be reduced.
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by duni04(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2015
buggaboo:

The current price may not be sustainable. It's expected to rise again, settling around $70.
However it fluctuates, I know for sure that this gov will completely remove subsidy this year.
There is nothing to remove as things stand. What I think you're saying is whether the government will resume discounting the pump price(subsidy) if the price of oil rises again?
Re: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre by McLove(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerians have been crying for CHANGE & now
Madam Diezani has given them N10 change. But
what if your change is N50, will you collect N10?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.