Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (102611 Views)

Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Destinylink(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP Muna!!!
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by tolababa(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
No b that guy that grab Biola Ige Boo.bs

RIP bro will miss your gigo.lo role

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by AriDsexy(f): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oh dear Lord

RIP Muna...painful for me to type that.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by tushburg(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP muna
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Coldfeet(f): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rest in peace Muna!

Now its actually You and Your God

As your name implies....

Will sure miss yousad
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by enigmang: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Linda ikeji says a person is dead. The person tweets that he is alive.

Who do we believe ?

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kenneth205:
Sad..

Diariz Nofinq In Dz Life Sha...

Vanity Upon Vanity!!!

No one Knows When He is Gonna Die!!!

You Readinq This Now, You Shall Not Die Untimely Death!!! It will Never Be Your Portion In The Mighty Name Of Jesus! AMEN

There is nothing like an untimely death undecided
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Leadn(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Saddening! The dude was a very strong actor, especially of raunchy roles cry

Source http://gistscrib.com/blac-sunday-nollywood-star-muna-obiekwe-dead/
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oh dear! I've not seen him around in a while. RIP to him
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow

Shocked and saddened cry cry
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Kenneth205(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

There is nothing like an untimely death undecided

Ok Ma
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by bebe2(f): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
i dont believe this.

dat guy on dialysis no even resemble muna undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by AriDsexy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
tolababa:
No b that guy that grab Biola Ige Boo.bs

RIP bro will miss your gigo.lo role

Are u for real....seriously??

Why do u think we need to see this now?
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP MUNA Obiekwe
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chai! May his soul RIP
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by U2ice(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29916603][/quote]

Chai.....wat a painful death

Lesson learnt: problem shared is half solved

RIP dude
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Cfamoz: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chai.......it's a pity
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
cry cry, biko! which one should we believe? is he dead or not
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kenneth205:
Sad..

Diariz Nofinq In Dz Life Sha...

Vanity Upon Vanity!!!

No one Knows When He is Gonna Die!!!

You Readinq This Now, You Shall Not Die Untimely Death!!! It will Never Be Your Portion In The Mighty Name Of Jesus! AMEN
Amen! And You Too My Dear.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by ochoi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are u sure he's dead cos I jst read anoda report wia he said he's stil alive via his twitter handler so pls make further enquires!
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by doopsy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Serious. ...such a vibrant young man...so hard to believe, RIP muna....indeed each passing day is a gift...
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by divaoflife: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
He is dead;he is alive;and so we go back and forth.
Honestly,I wish he was alive and the death story a hoax.
He is one actor I like so much.
Muna stay alive ok?
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by nyerem(f): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is actually confirmed. Yes, it’s true!
Actor Muna Obiekwe has died. He died
this afternoon around 4:15pm in a
hospital in Lagos after a battle with
kidney failure. Muna needed money for
his health problems but instead of going
public to raise money, he told friends he
was planning a stage play to raise
money but died before he could do it.
Meanwhile, there’s an imposter
(@MunaObiekwe) posting on Twitter
account denying his death (That’s not
true Muna Obiekwe). Muna was rushed
to the hospital today after he collapsed
at his home. RIP Muna. Such a huge loss!
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by ekeneidiagbor: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
what kinda cold world is dis..
Can't believe dis
Anybody can be called home anytime...

Dis is depressing and demoralizing

R.I.P MUNA
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by AmicableEd: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by joykunlimited(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
lipsrsealed. Short of words...RIP
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
He died?
When was this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Korrection(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
The guy never die oooooo...naija na wao..

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
nawa o! We all should be mindful and careful with our body system and organisms. I believe its cigarettes that landed this young man to his early grave.
Muna loves smoking like mad. Chai. I feel so bad and feel like cursing those that invented cigarette.

Question: why can't it be ban? Cigarette?
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Make peace with your CREATOR while you still can.
ARE YOU BORNAGAIN?
JESUS ONLY is the WAY.
COME to JESUS NOW!! PLEASE
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Rushme: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
kaywiluv:
R.I.P
Muna may our good God aspect your soul in the paradise.. we will always remember u..
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.