Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (102306 Views)

Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by colored(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
ada40:
This one is a big loss to Nollywood. so sad
so sad I was expecting to hear is a rumour after I read about the death of this good looking and brilliant actors yesternight, I think Nigerian actors/actresses need to be going for deliverance after acting some dangerious scripts or scene, because this is Africa, sometimes what you act in a movie may start hunting your life physically. I can direct you to this DELIVERANCE MINISTRY watch this video to see for yaself, it could save you or someone else https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually/126#29880481
i cannot believe you said that. In the 21st century Africans still think like early men. What a backward nation with backward people. Jesus christ!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by simdam500(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
RIP.........wish u heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by simdam500(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
wish u heaven
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Tashaamania(f): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Honestgirl(f): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
This life though. cry
In total submission of your will which are love and mercy oh Lord.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Ndkings1(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Even though i find it dificult coming to terms with ur death i know somtimes in life we hav to accept dis tins we cant change...Muna obiekwe may ur talented and prowessed soul R I P......u ar one of my best actors in NW a role model and a mentor....i will forever miss ur screen prowess and knacks......rest in d Lord Bro i will see there someday..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet / Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / 'You Have My Attention' - Chika Ike Goes Braless In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.