Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (102333 Views)

Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by samuelson06(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Kenneth205:
Sad..

Diariz Nofinq In Dz Life Sha...

[size=16pt] No one Knows When He is Gonna Die!!! [/size]

Stop spreading this lies. I don't know who taught you this or why you have to say this. Jesus Christ knew when he was going. I have read and heard on so many who had to command death on themselves. I know when I will die. Definitely not now. Stop spreading fear into people's lives to make them believe life is full of uncertainties. No sire! I can't just die. My time definitely is not going to be tomorrow; not even in the next 80 years to come. Get into the Word and you'll understand that people don't just die. If you get to know life it wouldn't be unpredictable to you. Anything you don't know causes confusion. Stop letting life confuse you please.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by rolayemi(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Olypeppy(f): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2015
So sad...chineke nna
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Kenneth0257(m): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2015
I see
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by preselect(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Babymama1:

Was the picture of him on a dialysis machine taken same day as his death
They said he was dead on arrival
I don't get that

[size=18pt]This remains a rumor till the actor's guild or his family speaks[/size]

i tire o, dead on arrival. . . . . then pix of him on dialysis machine same day. . . abi na dead body dem dialyze?

meanwhile i don read am somewhere else say de guy still dey alive.

this young and vibrant guy. na wa o.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by adeleke189(f): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Rip
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Apreel(f): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Guess it's true

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 19, 2015
DAMN.R.I.P MUNAembarassed
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by kcsider: 12:32am On Jan 19, 2015
So sad! RIP Muna! You will be missed.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Senator10: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]A great indian site that is producing millonairs weekly through(POOL and ONLINE BETTING), to find more about them use your google and login to(TAKUTA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE) after login call me on 08093932796 for registeration[b]A great indian site that is producing millonairs weekly through(POOL and ONLINE BETTING), to find more about them use your google and login to(TAKUTA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE) after login call me on 08093932796 for registeration[/b]A great indian site that is producing millonairs weekly through(POOL and ONLINE BETTING), to find more about them use your google and login to(TAKUTA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE) after login call me on 08093932796 for registeration
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by iceberylin(m): 12:35am On Jan 19, 2015
ggrin:
And who's tweeting that ishundecided?

Yeye dy smell
His ghost...

Got my Mail
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 19, 2015
I fear Life shaa..I truly do
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by pitoski(m): 12:42am On Jan 19, 2015
RIP to a great actor and a good husband and father. May God give your family to bear the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by LAX89(m): 12:43am On Jan 19, 2015
crownprince7:
Wat a pity n waste ø̲̣̣̥Ƒ̐ talent

How is it a 'waste of talent'?
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by sonety2k(m): 1:03am On Jan 19, 2015
RIP Muna.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 19, 2015
The man in the picture does not look like Muna Obiekwe.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by LadyAmaka(f): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2015
RIP
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by eddyj36(m): 1:06am On Jan 19, 2015
RIP.. I wish you peaceful rest.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Kenneth205:
Sad..

Diariz Nofinq In Dz Life Sha...

Vanity Upon Vanity!!!

No one Knows When He is Gonna Die!!!

You Readinq This Now, You Shall Not Die Untimely Death!!! It will Never Be Your Portion In The Mighty Name Of Jesus! AMEN

how can this stop Kidny Failure
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by blank(f): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2015
This has got to be from a movie. The guy tweeted that he is still alive.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Imperativedude(m): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2015
DamM! If dis is true meh am so sad. RIP bro can't 4get one of ur favourite movie NOT MAN ENOF. With Emeka Ike nd Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by DonaldGenes(m): 1:24am On Jan 19, 2015
So sad
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 19, 2015
omg! shocked, so sad sad. r.i.p
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by naijaboiy: 1:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Watching a movie he starred in at the moment sad
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by lepasharon(f): 1:50am On Jan 19, 2015
samuelson06:

Stop spreading this lies. I don't know who taught you this or why you have to say this. Jesus Christ knew when he was going. I have read and heard on so many who had to command death on themselves. I know when I will die. Definitely not now. Stop spreading fear into people's lives to make them believe life is full of uncertainties. No sire! I can't just die. My time definitely is not going to be tomorrow; not even in the next 80 years to come. Get into the Word and you'll understand that people don't just die. If you get to know life it wouldn't be unpredictable to you. Anything you don't know causes confusion. Stop letting life confuse you please.

undecided
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by biafranqueen: 1:58am On Jan 19, 2015
WOW!! cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Pappyjim: 2:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Rest in Peace Muna!!!
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by dharmelorlarh(f): 2:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Is he really dead cos am nt believin dis
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by camelus: 4:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Has there been any official statement from any member of their Family,if not the Guy is still alive.
Till then i don't belief it !
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by tzman(m): 4:15am On Jan 19, 2015
I'm so sad about this news,I used to watch his movies,He was a good actor.This is shocking news.
I'm really sorry.

We loved him but GOD loved him more.
I'm really sad.

One love

Greetings from Tanzania

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.