Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (102610 Views)

Mr Ibu Offers To Sponsor One Of Muna Obiekwe's Children / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death / Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by AGgal(f): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
R.I.P man!
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Lionbite(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
But it's on ur front page that mana is alive and well..... . Naira land deceiving people since 102 BC

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by justscorch: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
How will he be on dialysis machine and doctor said dead on arrival undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nancydearie(f): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Quite a pity,may his soul rest in peace!
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Princesschi(f): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
One minute a thread carries "muna is dead"..... Next minute another thread carries "wtf muna is alive and healthy"
anyways if he's dead..... RIP
if he's alive..... Thank God for his life
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Ignyte(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
linda ikeji... lying since her existence
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by chi4ik(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fine boy, rest with d Lord. But death wicked o
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by hensben(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
mehn!!! its real
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by joykunlimited(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
lipsrsealed. Short of words
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by AsherStorm(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Omg... I still watched his movie last nite...
RIP man
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Vanityupnvanity(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
sad cry what is dialysis?
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by senchris(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why do you have to press so hard to prove the authenticity of a sad news?....anyway, may his soul rest on, though, I wish the news is not true.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by ritzflaky(f): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP muna
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by etenyong(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
My heartfelt condolence to the family he left behind. May the Lord grant them the courage to bear the lost.
We who are alive today should thank God for our lives and also try to go for medical checks to know our health status.
May God take away untimely and prematured death away from us.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by veraiyke(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oh gush! Ds my frnd. So sad ur going tOo soon. I loved ur smiles
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
So saddening R.I.P
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by eluisini: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Start a new lucrative career. Our firm is looking for 10 people to represent our services….
You will have business coming to you on a daily basis
Check Here Don't Miss Golden Chance
== >> WWW.MONEYKIN.COM
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Attahiru87(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
R.I.P bro. May the soul of the departed rest in the bosom of the lord. Amin.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by prudentcy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by uchesino(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is dis tru
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by kingopta(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
He has finally gone. Muna i miss you!
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by isacolukay(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kaaaaaaiiiii!!!!! Muna don die!!!! *throw away my bottle of big stout and sob uncontrollably* What a sad news at the beginning of the year. RIP bro.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
He is not Dead!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by kingphilip(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nothing we no go hear

he died before getting to the hospital.. now we de hear he's on dialysis prior to his death
wetin una want make I believe
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Opiosko: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sad news embarassed embarassed RIP to the amiable guy.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by yahaya1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
No one can blame any doubting Thomas on this one as the news of his sickness was not available before his death.
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by danypoolson(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rumor go kill una the guy never die
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by phlamesG: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace cry
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by stano2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
I hope dats not a movie scene
Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by jamesbridget13(f): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
tell me whats d meaning of life

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death by Xymc1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Permit me to ask this please... If he died upon arrival, then why was he on a dialysis machine?? I believe dialysis machine is used as a form of sustainance (more or less) for people sufferring from kidney problems... I still don't believe that he's dead, not because I loved his movies but because the stories do not add up to a piece.

If he really is dead, then was it his ghost that was posting on his twitter handle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.