Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos (5457 Views)

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / Uche Ekwunife Floods Anambra State With Her APC Posters (picture) / Rccg churches Chasing Away Osibanjo Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos dont lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Alphaoscar: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2015
This may even be the fallout of the pastors meeting with OBJ and GEJ.

0BJ was said to have present a bible to GEJ and he ask him some very serious questions bothering on his alleged involvement in promoting Terrorism, Arming the ND militants and his involvements in Asari Dokubo's Coutonue gun running case which GEJ was unable to refute in the pastors presence and we all know Pastor Adeboye's twitters message 2days after about trusting politicians.
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Good news
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by mrmetoo1: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2015
olrotimi:

face the substance and stop brow beating.

Please what's the substance? What the OP has successfully done is show people sharing posters, that's it! Where's the evidence they were representing a church? Honestly I thought I was going to see a picture of them sharing posters during a church service
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by jingh(f): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2015
olrotimi:

face the substance and stop brow beating.
if what I wrote is trash, what's will you call the thread ?
smh
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by stanza(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by stanza(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Presidential Election: Nigeria lowers oil price http://infocong..com/2015/01/presidential-election-nigeria-lowers.html
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Caseless: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2015
pendy79:
Sorry is it a problem if they share poster of their pastor running on a ticket to rejuvenate Nigeria? You won't have been hurt if the poster were that of JonaTAN ba?
God really works in a miraculous way

There was no outcry when JonaTAN the clueless deceived baba adeboye and went kneeling down to.receive anointing deceiving himself thinking he is deceiving God that he is a Christian.

What is Christlike in his handling of Nigeria? I'm a muslim maritime operator and the only time my company books gave me piece of mind was when I engaged a honest and sincere born again as head of accounts till date it has been 3 years of sound sleep and over blossoming revenue.

Now if Buhari Mr honesty and integrity have a vice who is known and praised by the church hierarchy to be sound, godly and worthy to head one of the richest branches of the church then Nigerians need not fear or despair again for in the 2candidates of the APC the will of God for our country will manifest

I can take the words of the two to bank because they live and practise what they say.

Kudos to the eggheads in the APC, thanks for listening to the voice of wisdom of Obasanjo and the counsel of Fashola and Asiwaju Tinubu to field Prof. Osinbajo, this ticket deeply sent scud missiles into the camp of the PDP and imagine two biggest bloc of voters are all APC now just by the choice of Prof./Pastor Yemi Osinbajo.
The Christian bloc and the entire south west bloc and even his marriage into the Awolowo Dynasty. Truly God himself plotted the ways of the pastor long ago.

Long Live APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo.
Sai Nigeria.

Na wa o, see pastors and church ushers dey share poster of the same Buhari they called a fundamentalist and a muslim fanatic 4years ago for church, God truly is Great.

well God use Esther to save the Jews through her marriage to a pagan Persian King that same God lives forever

Our Nation will be reborn.
I cant help, but read this post. U are intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Here2BustnScrew: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2015
kayciano:
IF this is TRUE....
Then I guess people have insulted GOD enough.

To the extent that the WORLD now ADVISE churches and not CHURCHES advising the world.

The most indespensible item to have and study now is the BIBLE ,not your MOG.
Because MANY have already been deceived.
enlighten these people that are heading towards destruction...
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by 100Cents: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Very gullible people. They would all have been indifferent if their pastor wasn't chosen as VP.

Nigerians selling their consciences since 1914..

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by kestolove95(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Ma catch anybody share pdp poster for my church first...only apc own is allowed
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by obailala(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2015
bro4u:
i thought baba Adeboye pleaded against using the pulpit as campaign ground....sombody tell me somtin...ARE SURE BABA HAS NOT BEEN APC'IZED??
What strain of blindness are you suffering from?

Where did you see a pulpit in those pictures?

WHat is wrong in an APC or PDP politician who attends a particular church?

What is wrong if after the service (like we see in the picture), the politician or his aides decide to share campaign booklets or posters to his friends or church members or members of the public?

What kind of silly criticism is this?

2 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by bro4u: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
obailala:

What strain of blindness are you suffering from?

Where did you see a pulpit in those pictures?

WHat is wrong in an APC or PDP politician who attends a particular church?

What is wrong if after the service (like we see in the picture), the politician or his aides decide to share campaign booklets or posters to his friends or church members or members of the public?

What kind of silly criticism is this?
Were u away from earth when Baba warned Osinbajo about politicizing church activities....go get updated or else ur outdated.
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
bro4u:

Were u away from earth when Baba warned Osinbajo about politicizing church activities....go get updated or else ur outdated.

Did you see them sharing the posters inside the church? How can you ascribe what is going on in those pictures as church activity?
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by obailala(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
bro4u:

What is your definition of church activity?

Someone standing on the road and sharing flyers?

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by bakila: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kai PDP is in trouble. Every possible attempt to infuriate voters by primordial and parochial sentiments is met with stiff resistance. PDP stop leaving in the days of Nokia 3310, it was very efficient but the Lumia is preferable, Nigerians now use techno and chinko touchscreen even in the villages.
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Jonathan, Diezani And 28 Others Converted Maitama Hills Private Use. Video. / Late Mr. James Ocholi And His Family Were Murdered Says FRSC Boss / APC Wins Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.