Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos (5432 Views)

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / Uche Ekwunife Floods Anambra State With Her APC Posters (picture) / Rccg churches Chasing Away Osibanjo Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos dont lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by perculiarperson: 1:04am On Jan 19, 2015
I had dropped a report on how the VP candidate of APC was sharing money using Alpha Beta consulting and was told to get evidence. Well, I dont follow them for the sharing meetings so I might not have been able to bring photo ops. lol! cheesy

However, due to the request for evidence the last time, I ensured I got some photos for this one. Here are photos of people sharing APC presidential posters in RCCG!

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by dguyindcorner(m): 1:11am On Jan 19, 2015
if they are sharing posters you too share yours na. it's a free world.

God will not come down and elect good leader for us you have to do your part.

They say heaven helps those who help themselves.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by listenersky: 1:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Where is the RCCG in these pictures?can you show me where the sign board with any RCCG logo is in that picture?

24 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by pendy79: 1:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Sorry is it a problem if they share poster of their pastor running on a ticket to rejuvenate Nigeria? You won't have been hurt if the poster were that of JonaTAN ba?
God really works in a miraculous way

There was no outcry when JonaTAN the clueless deceived baba adeboye and went kneeling down to.receive anointing deceiving himself thinking he is deceiving God that he is a Christian.

What is Christlike in his handling of Nigeria? I'm a muslim maritime operator and the only time my company books gave me piece of mind was when I engaged a honest and sincere born again as head of accounts till date it has been 3 years of sound sleep and over blossoming revenue.

Now if Buhari Mr honesty and integrity have a vice who is known and praised by the church hierarchy to be sound, godly and worthy to head one of the richest branches of the church then Nigerians need not fear or despair again for in the 2candidates of the APC the will of God for our country will manifest

I can take the words of the two to bank because they live and practise what they say.

Kudos to the eggheads in the APC, thanks for listening to the voice of wisdom of Obasanjo and the counsel of Fashola and Asiwaju Tinubu to field Prof. Osinbajo, this ticket deeply sent scud missiles into the camp of the PDP and imagine two biggest bloc of voters are all APC now just by the choice of Prof./Pastor Yemi Osinbajo.
The Christian bloc and the entire south west bloc and even his marriage into the Awolowo Dynasty. Truly God himself plotted the ways of the pastor long ago.

Long Live APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo.
Sai Nigeria.

Na wa o, see pastors and church ushers dey share poster of the same Buhari they called a fundamentalist and a muslim fanatic 4years ago for church, God truly is Great.

well God use Esther to save the Jews through her marriage to a pagan Persian King that same God lives forever

Our Nation will be reborn.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by premiumICT(m): 1:14am On Jan 19, 2015
Church politics?
Let's see how it ends...

Uwa mmebi!!
Abomination proper!
Tufiakwa! !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by sigmundfreud(m): 1:58am On Jan 19, 2015
So, what is the name of this crime undecided
Last time I checked, the campaign for 2015 election is still on, what better place than a sure gathering of people with like minds?
BTW...still waiting for your proof of the 1st allegation.

10 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Is there any law banning sharing of posters in churches

13 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Bruteforce1o1: 2:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Whats the meaning of this trash?

5 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by musiwa97: 2:05am On Jan 19, 2015
c

7 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Kenai: 2:13am On Jan 19, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Arysexy(m): 2:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Desperate people.

I can confidently say these areally RCCG members, check that woman on rafta hat.

Very shameful, politics has entered church. Saying another thing and dgoing another.

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by olamonsor2: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Big fo.ol sir, where is Rccg? Dont allow God shld kill under 24hrs

7 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 19, 2015
IF this is TRUE....
Then I guess people have insulted GOD enough.

To the extent that the WORLD now ADVISE churches and not CHURCHES advising the world.

The most indespensible item to have and study now is the BIBLE ,not your MOG.
Because MANY have already been deceived.

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by biafranqueen: 3:37am On Jan 19, 2015
musiwa97:
[size=38pt]Nobody should share posters in churches.

You see osibanjo help tinubu to steal money. And your children are sitting on the floor. What it means is that everywhere will end up like Lagos school.

I am ashamed when I went to Lagos and saw the schools[/size]
Show me a school built by these two?

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by yibomustgo(m): 3:57am On Jan 19, 2015
kayciano:
IF this is TRUE....
Then I guess people have insulted GOD enough.

To the extent that the WORLD now ADVISE churches and not CHURCHES advising the world.

The most indespensible item to have and study now is the BIBLE ,not your MOG.
Because MANY have already been deceived.

I know you didn't have problem with the same church when Jonathan was kneeling down everywhere in 2011 like a lamb.

15 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by ignis: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Op, you better be careful of what you post regarding the church of God.
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by PentiumPro(f): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2015
OP.

you sure are jobless and idle. Go and find something meaningful to do with the remaining part of your life.
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by rebranded(m): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2015
perculiarperson:
I had dropped a report on how the VP candidate of APC was sharing money using Alpha Beta consulting and was told to get evidence. Well, I dont follow them for the sharing meetings so I might not have been able to bring photo ops. lol! cheesy

However, due to the request for evidence the last time, I ensured I got some photos for this one. Here are photos of people sharing APC presidential posters in RCCG!

Op you are mischievous sharing on the streets! what is wrong with that?

3 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by solihu(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by seunfly: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2015
Now the hate is RCCG.
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by abu12: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Where is the sign of a church? Who is sharing the posters? Who is receiving it? Where is the rccg church building? Where are the officiating ministers? Where are the congregation? What if it is people who are campaigning on the road that share the poster for them. Some of you are evil than boko haram

7 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by jingh(f): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2015
why has devil build a home in PDP supporter heart this day, peddling lie daily.

God go save you ooooo
buhari4change

5 Likes

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2015
END TIME THINGS
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by dBard: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2015
The Church should be non-partisan
The Church IS non-partisan.

This constant dabbling of the Church in the politics of today can only have negative consequences.

If the Church is busy campaigning and being distracted, who then is praying, intervening on behalf of the nation.

No one knows God's Will especially considering..our duty as Christians is to pray for the peace of the land and enthronement of a righteous person through prayers and the power of our votes.

'nuff said

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by TaiKuun(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:

sorry bro, its not a free world
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by tdayof(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2015
Arysexy:
Desperate people.

I can confidently say these areally RCCG members, check that woman on rafta hat.

Very shameful, politics has entered church. Saying another thing and dgoing another.
only RCCG member uses raft hat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2015
dguyindcorner:
my friend, don't be too blinded to the issues that you begin to chase the wind. The question is, should the church be partisan in politics? Surely not.
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2015
jingh:
why has devil build a home in PDP supporter heart this day, peddling lie daily.

God go save you ooooo
buhari4change

face the substance and stop brow beating.

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by joseph1832(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2015
So? What's bad there? All I see are people who want change and are willing to go out and advocate for it.

GEJ should get his villagers to also share campaign posters for him, its that simple, after all the RCCG members aren't breaking any election law are they?.
Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by InsaneTamie(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2015
this is none of my business. the real news here is if and when any of you guys candidate lose. please do not condole in violence as it will only ruin the country for our unborn generations. make food not war.. undecidedthis is none of my business. the real news here is if and when any of you guys candidate lose. please do not condole in violence as it will only ruin the country for our unborn generations. make food not war..

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by Alphaoscar: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2015
olrotimi:
my friend, don't be too blinded to the issues that you begin to chase the wind. The question is, should the church be partisan in politics? Surely not.

Why don't you preach that to your bling bling flaunting Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor? He is the CAN chairman and he started this trash.

The RCCG that I know will never condone things like ds but we can't rule out the possibility of people sharing the poster to people on the street housing a church.

1 Like

Re: Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos by bro4u: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2015
i thought baba Adeboye pleaded against using the pulpit as campaign ground....sombody tell me somtin...ARE SURE BABA HAS NOT BEEN APC'IZED??

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can The Senate Do That The House Of Reps Cant And Vice Versa? / Is Cyril Stober Back From Retirement?? [Photos] / Robert Mugabe's Popular Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.