Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (17112 Views)

Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo by InvertedHammer: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nicklaus:
. I like you quote but I ld rather give GEJ a chance. GMB is no better!
/
GEJ had his chances and blew it.

Only a fool does the same thing over and over, and expect different result.

If you took your child to a doctor and he nearly killed her, then you will be the most foolish fellow to give the doctor chances to treat your child with his incompetence, quackery and negligence staring you in the face.

A rational being will look for a different doctor.

/
Re: Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo by Nicklaus(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
GEJ had his chances and blew it.

Only a fool does the same thing over and over, and expect different result.

If you took your child to a doctor and he nearly killed her, then you will be the most foolish fellow to give the doctor chances to treat your child with his incompetence, quackery and negligence staring you in the face.

A rational being will look for a different doctor.

/
. So I keep hearing "does the same thing and expect a different result"!! It has become a boring phrase How is recycling a once incompetent and hated doctor you know to be worse be any better then according to your words. I would consider a better option you know and not a worse one so if I am faced with the decision of picking a cruel and incompetent to a nice and incompetent one. It is only wise to make the so called foolish option and pick the incompetent nice one. So there is a crack in your brilliant analysis. You stand a chance to make it right, just get un-foolish..
Re: Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo by honeyseller291(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Prof Osinbajo said in the press that they would provide meals in public primary schools. Liar!!!! Are they doing so in Lagos? Is Tinubu not collecting 40% of the IGR in Lagos. This man is a big liar. A Prof who should be in the pulpit preaching the word of God now telling lies. Nigerians vote wisely!
Re: Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo by honeyseller291(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Prof Osinbajo said in the press that they would provide meals in public primary schools. Liar!!!! Are they doing so in Lagos? Is Tinubu not collecting 40% of the IGR in Lagos. This man is a big liar. A Prof who should be in the pulpit preaching the word of God now telling lies. Nigerians vote wisely!yesssssssss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo by honeyseller291(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Prof Osinbajo said in the press that they would provide meals in public primary schools. Liar!!!! Are they doing so in Lagos? Is Tinubu not collecting 40% of the IGR in Lagos. This man is a big liar. A Prof who should be in the pulpit preaching the word of God now telling lies. Nigerians vote wisely!
Re: Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo by Dunamis009: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Festus pls take a back seat, always trying to b in our faces via media, looking for attention. GEJ is moving this country forward. GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo by Eluwilussit(m): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2015
daniel2090:

my oga..apparently our GEJ is or has been comfortable with corruption as typified as follows..if u have a factual contrary view..please show us..
PDPígs don't have good intentions for this nation.
The party is a cabal of rogues.
PDP supporters pls prove me wrong. By May 29 1999, we had
23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. 8 years after, this is
their
story:
(A) PDP (23 governors):
1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting
2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for
looting
3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting
4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -In court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
9.Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting
10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting
11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman)
- In
court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury
12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for
looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for
looting the state treasury
14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP
Nassarawa - In court for lootingthe state treasury
15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister
by
Jonathan) - In court forlooting the treasury
16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting
the treasury
17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for
looting the treasury
(B). AD / AC, 6 governors. None has ever been taken to
court
for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos wasdragged to
Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in
power against government policy of zeroforeign account for
public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the
accounts before his election to the office of governor. Case
dismissed.
(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors:
1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting
(he is
now in a PDP member)
2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.
You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu
Ali
and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion
naira
oil subsidy fraud charges.It's sad some senseless Nigeria still
believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while
they
claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The
difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you
chose not
to see may you remain blinded for eternity.
Others include:
Femi fani kayode - A thief pardoned by GEJ
Stella Udua - A thief pardoned by GEJ
Abba moru
Demije Bankole e.t.c.
.so which iw shameful. .##copied#

Everything you said might be true to some extent and I respect your line of reasoning. The biggest problem I have is that there doesn't seem to be any difference btw PDP and APC. Same old wine in two different but identical bottles. I don't vote party. I am a firm believer in the individual candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State / Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition / Ene Ofugara Writes To Festus Keyamo For Not Supporting Ese Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.