Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Handshake/hug From The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handshake/hug From The Ladies (3599 Views)

When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Seriously, i'm writing this with express anger right now. What is wrong with the ladies, I'm really sick and tired about this.
I think it is awkwardly absurd for a guy when he wants to greet a lady, gets a handshake from the lady. Ok, let me share my experience. 'as of yesterday evening to be precise, i ran into this old friend of mine, ''waoooh! Is that you'', went with happiness to greet her, actually ''HUG'' her and daaaaaaamn! She opted for a HANDSHAKE, i felt embarrased inside even up till naaa.
** So, ladies please you need to really answer this, what's the big deal in a guy recieving a HUG as a sign of greeting, why do you prefer Handshake?!
** Guys, una dun get diz experience b4?
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by iceberylin(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2015
If only you had a Range grin

1 Like

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Taiwo20(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2015
handshake and hug could be 'haram' to some peeps

1 Like

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2015
She get body odour and she no it :angry
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:
If only you had a Range grin
lol, range kwa?!
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Dotwillis1:
She get body odour :angry
baba, diz wan no b body odour mata ooo! e b like say hugs dey affect dia bodi or somtin
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Taiwo20:
handshake and hug could be 'haram' to some peeps
-majority of d ladies do diz oo.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Creamish(f): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Maybe her man was somewhere watching...could also be her policy not to hug guys...or she just was not that into u from day 1... There are several reasons but u shulda asked her stylishly why she extended her hand... undecided

Personally, i only hug guys im close to...not every1 I meet..

2 Likes

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by justmag(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Lmao! ! The next question is what did u look like? What did you smell like? What was ya breath like? Have u change since she last saw yah?? And more importantly WHAT DO YOU LOOKING LIKE?
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Dotwillis1(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
ceeSleek:
baba, diz wan no b body odour mata ooo! e b like say hugs dey affect dia bodi or somtin
i wonder o, maybe some gurls weak point na 'hugging'
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2015
I hardly hug ladies.... Would only hug d lady if she stretches out her arms first
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Creamish:
Maybe her man was somewhere watching...could also be her policy not to hug guys...or she just was not that into u from day 1... There are several reasons but u shulda asked her stylishly why she extended her hand... undecided

Personally, i only hug guys im close to...not every1 I meet..
thanks creamish, but i feel hugs doesn't necessarily mean d 'she' has to be into d 'he' ... Ok, i'll ask. Thnks
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2015
There's nothing wrong in her giving you a handshake, they are still signs of greetings, unless you wanted to feel something tongue
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2015
justmag:
Lmao! ! The next question is what did u look like? What did you smell like? What was ya breath like? Have u change since she last saw yah?? And more importantly WHAT DO YOU LOOKING LIKE?
hahaha *1* i wasn't looking bad ... 2* as a mata of fact, i wore a perf. Dat evening b4 going out. 3* breath, how does it correlate with hug?! 4* yeaa ... 5* numba 1's answer ... Bro, i hope i have answered yo q's. Does this now justify d ''no hugging fact''
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Nneka123:
There's nothing wrong in her giving you a handshake, they are still signs of greetings, unless you wanted to feel something tongue
lol, i guess you just indirectly gave the reason.... '' to feel something '' lolzzz, ladies ehnnnn....
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2015
If I know the nigga wella, I'll hug him. A shake is too formal nau.

Pele smiley
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I hardly hug ladies.... Would only hug d lady if she stretches out her arms first
that means, you handshake them?!
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2015
ceeSleek:
lol, i guess you just indirectly gave the reason.... '' to feel something '' lolzzz, ladies ehnnnn....
That's was the plan all along, guys ehnnn
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:
If I know the nigga wella, I'll hug him. A shake is too formal nau.

Pele smiley
thank you very much, abeg tell these sarcastic ladies ooo
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Nneka123:
That's was the plan all along, guys ehnnn
no, pls don't misquote me. What i meant is that, you ladies feel ''uneasy'' when a guy tries to hug you while his chest supposedly touches yours. [thats what i understood from your post]
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by stanisbaratheon: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2015
ceeSleek:
Seriously, i'm writing this with express anger right now. What is wrong with the ladies, I'm really sick and tired about this.
I think it is awkwardly absurd for a guy when he wants to greet a lady, gets a handshake from the lady. Ok, let me share my experience. 'as of yesterday evening to be precise, i ran into this old friend of mine, ''waoooh! Is that you'', went with happiness to greet her, actually ''HUG'' her and daaaaaaamn! She opted for a HANDSHAKE, i felt embarrased inside even up till naaa.
** So, ladies please you need to really answer this, what's the big deal in a guy recieving a HUG as a sign of greeting, why do you prefer Handshake?!
** Guys, una dun get diz experience b4?

.....and how do you know she's not married and her husband is not close by watching??
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by stanisbaratheon: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2015
If she's not married then it all depends on how close you two were.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2015
ceeSleek:
that means, you handshake them?!
no I greet dem with a holy kiss
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by stanisbaratheon: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
I find it unconfortable at times to hug ladies that are not too close to me. But if they offer to hug me first i don't rebuff them.

Make i no fall their hands for public.

1 Like

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutehector4u:
no I greet dem with a holy kiss
lolzzzz, dem neva collect holy hug finish na holy kiss dey wan take?! Lolss, u funny ooo!
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2015
ceeSleek:
lolzzzz, dem neva collect holy hug finish na holy kiss dey wan take?! Lolss, u funny ooo!
I thought dats wad d bible said? Greet each other with a holy kiss..
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by StephenJoseph(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2015
@Poster, I understand ur feeling as it has happened to me b4 but I overlooked it. Ladies are different in nature. A lot of them has their individual principle.

Hugging a lady is not bad afterall, just that some guys hugs to feel somtin from them especially wen ur body pressed their breast and wit dis, they may get annoyed.

Personally, I only hug a lady if she stretches her arm first. Some ladies prefer handshake to hug simply for the above reason mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by justmag(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2015
ceeSleek:
hahaha *1* i wasn't looking bad ... 2* as a mata of fact, i wore a perf. Dat evening b4 going out. 3* breath, how does it correlate with hug?! 4* yeaa ... 5* numba 1's answer ... Bro, i hope i have answered yo q's. Does this now justify d ''no hugging fact''

Some more question for you!
1. Was it Gucci perfume or hausa perfume?
2. Did you really ask that? Don't underestimate the power of bad breathe. Some girls can decide to shake you instead if she could SEE the bad breath! Nobody wants to be close to that!!
3.do you kno there is a difference between LOOKING GOOD and GOOD LOOKING?

Now I have more questions but u have to successfully anwser this first!
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2015
bros forget the tin.....those that will hug will do.
as for me hug or handshake am okay with anyone.
at times I dey prefer handshake.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by theSpark(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Be happy she gave you a handshake sef. Hug or Handshake I'm good to go if she initiates it first. It is habit of mine not to initiate hug or handshake.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
justmag:

Some more question for you!
1. Was it Gucci perfume or hausa perfume?
2. Did you really ask that? Don't underestimate the power of bad breathe. Some girls can decide to shake you instead if she could SEE the bad breath! Nobody wants to be close to that!!
3.do you kno there is a difference between LOOKING GOOD and GOOD LOOKING?

Now I have more questions but u have to successfully anwser this first!
1* the last time i checked, gucci or hausa perfumes aren't only the nicest perfume we have.. 2* i had no bad breath. 3* yes, i am good looking and also was looking good... So, where u heading @?
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
SkydaDGreat:
bros forget the tin.....those that will hug will do.
as for me hug or handshake am okay with anyone.
at times I dey prefer handshake.
hmmm, ok ooo. As 4me ooo, handshaking a girl still sounds and looks crazzzie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian women pay money to take photo with man with large manhood (video) / ... / Why Are Some Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.