Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Handshake/hug From The Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handshake/hug From The Ladies (3623 Views)

When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
theSpark:
Be happy she gave you a handshake sef. Hug or Handshake I'm good to go if she initiates it first. It is habit of mine not to initiate hug or handshake.
sometimes, she expects u 2 initiate it oooo.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Missmossy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lollz eeyah that must have hurt tongue

2 Likes

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Missmossy:
Lollz eeyah that must have hurt tongue
yeaa, it did.
So miss, whats your take on this 1; handshakes or hugs
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Emodeee: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Creamish:
Maybe her man was somewhere
watching...could also be her policy not to hug guys...or she just was
not that into u from day 1... There are several reasons but u shulda
asked her stylishly why she extended her hand... undecided

Personally, i only hug guys im close to...not every1 I meet..

c juicy bo.oobz@ya DP. I need a hug 4rm u. Symbiotic hug i.e my chest will rub ur chest.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Emodeee: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
MzNelly:
If I know the nigga wella, I'll hug him. A shake is too formal nau.

Pele smiley

hw old r u?. pardon ma question
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Emodeee: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Missmossy:

will i ever stop FANTAsizing abt u? Cos u r colourful and sweet.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Alexdroh(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Menh... i hate hand shaking a lady..i feel weird abt it,me i shake guys and hug ladies..dats de way i roll

1 Like

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Missmossy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
ceeSleek:
yeaa, it did.
So miss, whats your take on this 1; handshakes or hugs
It all depends on the person involved but no matter what if I haven't seen someone for a long time I'd keep hugging the person for some minutes grin but some guys could be unpredictable tongue
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Missmossy:

It all depends on the person involved but no matter what if I haven't seen someone for a long time I'd keep hugging the person for some minutes grin but some guys could be unpredictable tongue
hahahaha, unpredictable indeed. Thanks for the comment.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by TMILewin: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
HaA op you are not the only one ... There was this babe who I liked I met her on the road on this faithful day decided to give her a hug and she just stretched out hand Immediately I got vexed but didn't show it that was public disgrace... Fastforward later she saw me somewhere and decided to hug me if I hear me too just stretch out hand give am evr since den she has been trying to hug me but I never agree

1 Like

Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
TMILewin:
HaA op you are not the only one ... There was this babe who I liked I met her on the road on this faithful day decided to give her a hug and she just stretched out hand Immediately I got vexed but didn't show it that was public disgrace... Fastforward later she saw me somewhere and decided to hug me if I hear me too just stretch out hand give am evr since den she has been trying to hug me but I never agree
nice one bradah, tnx for sharing with us ooo.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hehe, OP wants to give her that deep hug, that hug that brings her closer to you, that hug that transmits the right amount of current, that hug that reminds her about her childhood, that hug that examines her whole body better than her doctor, that hug that creates a place for you in her future, that 10 minutes hug, that agape + eros + philia hug all rolled in one.

Chai OP, she saw through ya evil intent.
Re: Handshake/hug From The Ladies by ceeSleek(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
UchihaMadara:
Hehe, OP wants to give her that deep hug, that hug that brings her closer to you, that hug that transmits the right amount of current, that hug that reminds her about her childhood, that hug that examines her whole body better than her doctor, that hug that creates a place for you in her future, that 10 minutes hug, that agape + eros + philia hug all rolled in one.

Chai OP, she saw through ya evil intent.
hahahaha, in chris brown's voice, ''pls don't judge me, and i won't judge u .....'' *u know the rest''

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / Checkout My Valentine's Gift For My Boo(photo) / I Am Contesting For Mr Nairaland 2017 #MNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.