Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? (1674 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Joking About Being Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by farano(f): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2015
I just don't get it. Ladies can't get pregnant without men. If he can't put on protection or abstain, he's to be blamed. Yes because he got aroused and put it in her. He's just mad that he's unlucky. Science definitely should create a birth control pill for men because some men don't just care.
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by johnwizey: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Wait!!!! Lemme ask ifa
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Now you're blaming the guys "If he can't put on protection, He should abstain". Is that so

If the girl does not abstain, He also can't abstain; If the guy does not want to use protection, Can't the lady insist he uses... And Yes, The two of them are responsible for the pregnancy, But in a society like our's, The lady gets the lion share of the blame. It's a man's world you know. I'm no misogynist though.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by iceberylin(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Cause they Recieved grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by delishpot: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Now you're blaming the guys "If he can't put on protection, He should abstain". Is that so

If the girl does not abstain, He also can't abstain; If the guy does not want to use protection, Can't the lady insist he uses... And Yes, The two of them are responsible for the pregnancy, But in a society like our's, The lady gets the lion share of the blame. It's a man's world you know. I'm no mysoginist though.

Gbam, they are both to blame.
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2015
dey should b blamed, cuz durin sex its d girl dat hold d guy tight by wrapping d guys neck wit her harm, nd wen d guy releases, no space 2 pour it outside xo he got 2 pour it inside. U see? Girls cuz do cuz pregnacies
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Before nko, na me you wan blame?
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Enegod(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Guys, Stop yanshing girls without protection. angry
Girls, dont allow him to yansh you without angry
I got 99 problems,
and I just solved yours... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Shugaryme(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Callabuzz:
dey should b blamed, cuz durin sex its d girl dat hold d guy tight by wrapping d guys neck wit her harm, nd wen d guy releases, no space 2 pour it outside xo he got 2 pour it inside. U see? Girls cuz do cuz pregnacies
*rolling eyes*
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Because they hav a womb and men don't. Now who wants to donate her womb to me so I can be blamed for bein preggie
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2015
farano:
I just don't get it. Ladies can't get pregnant without men. If he can't put on protection or abstain, he's to be blamed. Yes because he got aroused and put it in her. He's just mad that he's unlucky. Science definitely should create a birth control pill for men because some men don't just care.
Hian FA_RA_NO...! Were she sleeping when he was puting it, did she lost count of your Ov..l.tory period?
She just tell am pour am inside no wahala...if she close your both l.gs and requset him to put on the his boot he will quickly do that.
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by enoqueen: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
cos she allowed a man in without protection.
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by luigiajah(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2015
LWKMD... If she no open gate.. The lion go enter?.. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by saintneo(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2015
farano:
I just don't get it. [b]Ladies can't get pregnant without men. [/b]If he can't put on protection or abstain, he's to be blamed. Yes because he got aroused and put it in her. He's just mad that he's unlucky. Science definitely should create a birth control pill for men because some men don't just care.

@bold sentence
Ladies can get pregnant without men. lol!
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2015
I thought we had female protections too undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Deapexboy(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Farano u don carry him deny??gringrin
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Tymax(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Lol. Why would she not take the proper pills? If she can throw caution to the wind then she must enjoy the fruits of her passionate labour. grin Stop blaming others for your own mistakes. tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2015
...Because no-one should love you like you.
It's your duty to take care of yourself.
Protect yourself from "unwanted" pregnancy.

Except in extreme cases...cases beyond her control. e.g r**e
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by xynerise: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Because gestation starts and ends in her womb
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by englishmart(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
dickks are illiterate. They Don't know anything. Afterall they didn't go to school. So dickks are not to be blamed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nutase: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Because they are d goalkeepers. If they score a cheap goal in football no be d goalkeeper dem dey blame
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Adaeze003(f): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Hmm... if you were not raped, who should we blame?

All human for himself/herself...
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2015
Blame the puccie for letting evry tom and harry to enter.
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
englishmart:
dickks are illiterate. They Don't know anything. Afterall they didn't go to school. So dickks are not to be blamed
na ur dicck na im nor go school, na ur dicck b d illitrate, cuz my own get BSC in sexology

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
farano:

Before whom you wanting to blame?

Itz their body & she knwz itz her fertility period,why nt take drastic measures by using contcontraceptive,female cd or wat have u...U knew all dis & decided to let him go all skin cause d pleasure is "unbelievably unbearable" to u #WhyNowComplaining¿
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Missmossy(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hahaha funny one Its obvious that both are to blamed anyway as both parties were actively involved.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by mirexxx(f): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
she's blamed because she's d one who'l carry d baby, n d shame of being a single momma smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by HizMissy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Or you could blame it on the alcohol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands. / How Much Of The Past Should One Reveal To Fiance Or Fiancee? / How Best Do You Handle Heart Breaks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.