Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? (1634 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Joking About Being Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by HizMissy(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Callabuzz:

na ur dicck na im nor go school, na ur dicck b d illitrate, cuz my own get BSC in sexology

lolz! see vex...
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by HizMissy(f): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
ladies are blamed cos they r meant to be d responsible ones
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by jmoore(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Because she allowed test driving.
If you were not r@ped, please blame yourself.
Na the man get womb, huh?
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Emodeee: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
the ladies should know right contraceptives to use IMMEDIATELY after sex. The one that is safe, trusted and without adverse effect.

Did he penetrate without her consent? No. She should be d one to employ d" no sex without condom precept". Ladies r EMOTIONALLY FRAGILE, for this reason, men tk full advantage of this weakness. R. Kelly sang a song wen a woman luvs, she luvs 4 real. If a woman luvs u, she will allow u to penetrate without a condom. wen a woman luvs u, she will use every pills dat r usable to mk d baby stay.
@farano, u c y d ladies r blamed?

Advise: ladies, be sensible with ur exhibition of luv.
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
farano:
I just don't get it. Ladies can't get pregnant without men. If he can't put on protection or abstain, he's to be blamed. Yes because he got aroused and put it in her. He's just mad that he's unlucky. Science definitely should create a birth control pill for men because some men don't just care.
no be our stomach go swell nw.....
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by lilmax(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
farano:
I just don't get it. Ladies can't get pregnant without men. If he can't put on protection or abstain, he's to be blamed. Yes because he got aroused and put it in her. He's just mad that he's unlucky. Science definitely should create a birth control pill for men because some men don't just care.
and she kept looking at him abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is the reason

There was day,I was playing with a girl and we were already at 6th heaven.I look at her and said I don't have a condom here with me,she told me to do it,that she is not going to get pregnant,and I did it.lo and behold, this is d the 17th month,no pregnancy

Moral of the lesson: a smart girl know how go about it,and the opposite girls don't know what to do.Guys expect all lady to be smart
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by ChynoBEATS: 12:40am On Jan 27, 2015
farano:

Mxxcheew........ Y should she allow the d!(K in without any form of protection ..
Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by MrCork: 12:49am On Jan 27, 2015
farano:

.. Wot kinda tread iz this? ...off course ladies are to blame...can't they where coonduuum?? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Blamed For Being Pregnant? by MrCork: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2015
...this is exaaactly why we Londoners stop trusss in black women's....they trap u!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With A Girl I Saw In My Dream / Factual Differences Between Men And Women / Can U Kiss A Girl Wit Lip Gloss On Her Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.