Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? (863 Views)

Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? / Na Me Go fυck These Girls Finish / Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Taaheey(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Why do guys who have nice personalities
never get the girl. Guys who are kind,
caring, gentle, accept rejection politely and
that are just nice to everyone, always finish
last? In my school the girls seem to prefer
the dickheads.
I think guys are just as bad too. They treat nice, loving gurls with disrespect n seem to prefer the 'bitchy ones'.
*Just tears of anoda nice guy who IS being treated bad!
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by iceberylin(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Girls have always løved the bad guys
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Baba419(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Bad boys/girls think ahead
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Jboy8844(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
its natural...
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2015
And sometimes even prefer marrying a wealthy bad guy...
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Lol blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Enegod(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2015
Taaheey:
Why do guys who have nice personalities
never get the girl. Guys who are kind,
caring, gentle, accept rejection politely and
that are just nice to everyone, always finish
last? In my school the girls seem to prefer
the dickheads.
I think guys are just as bad too. They treat nice, loving gurls with disrespect n seem to prefer the 'bitchy ones'.
*Just tears of anoda nice guy who IS being treated bad!
angry angry
In many life endeavors being the 'last one
standing' is the real 'victory'. Finishing
'first' simply means 'you're now out of
the game'... angry
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by SirHouloo(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Good guys always have a way of preparing good products for the bad guys.
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by luigiajah(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2015
SirHouloo:
Good guys always have a way of preparing good products for the bad guys.
yap.. As soon as you tell the guy.. You love that babe.. He'll go after her.. Some Guys sha
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Nice guys and girls will ALWAYS finish last.

The trick is packaging something else in addition to your 'niceness.' cheesy
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Nexxy007: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
luigiajah:
yap.. As soon as you tell the guy.. You love that babe.. He'll go after her.. Some Guys sha
lolz.............i don learn my lesson for this one...........
Re: Why Do Nice Guys/nice Girls Finish Last? by Enegod(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Kiss? – When And How To Kiss For The First Time / Can I Date My Best Friends Ex?! / Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.