Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

"Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj (4625 Views)

Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity, Jesus told him to stop killing His people / Catholic Priest Batters 70-year--Old Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by truthman2012(m): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
there next lies will be 'the hadith was fabricated,but if the same hadith speak good about Islam, then it's authentic.

They are hypocrites.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by muba4huss(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Where is the source?
Where is the source? 
Where is the source?
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by truthman2012(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
muba4huss:
Where is the source?
Where is the source? 
Where is the source?

Can't you see the link, click it and you will see the source.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by greetings(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
the link that lady posted prove a very strong points, Abraham did not build kaba, after Allah told him to go, and never look back, why will Abraham return and build the kaba, honestly,only the blood of Jesus can wash there eyes.

Its okay! I understand perfectly why you feel you are right, really.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by malvisguy212: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
greetings:

Its okay! I understand perfectly why you feel you are right, really.
you see lady, when we the Christians speak, we are not just stating an opinion, when a man who is being lead by the spirit sees something that is contradicting to the teaching of the true God, he will speak the truth, when the ethiopian man was reading the word of God without understanding it, the spirit of God instruct Philip to go and teach him, why? Because the man read something that he don't understand,muhammed read the bible without understanding it, he did not no the true nature of God, how will God ask Abraham to go and never look back, but later Abraham did not only look back but he build the kabba, surly there is a spiritual manipulation going on in the quran.I pray God open your eyes in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
you see lady, when we the Christians speak, we are not just stating an opinion, when a man who is being lead by the spirit sees something that is contradicting to the teaching of the true God, he will speak the truth, when the ethiopian man was reading the word of God without understanding it, the spirit of God instruct Philip to go and teach him, why? Because the man read something that he don't understand,muhammed read the bible without understanding it, he did not no the true nature of God, how will God ask Abraham to go and never look back, but later Abraham did not only look back but he build the kabba, surly there is a spiritual manipulation going on in the quran.I pray God open your eyes in the mighty name of Jesus.

Allah is the Mighty. The Greatest. Who neither begat nor was begotten (obviously).
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by truthman2012(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abuamam:

Allah is the Mighty. The Greatest. Who neither begat nor was begotten (obviously).

Lie. Allah is another name for I-illah who has no son. God sent angel Gabriel to Mary that the child in her womb shall be the Son of God (Luke 1:35). Another counterfeit Gabriel (Jubril) that appeared to Muhammad 650 years later came to deceive mankind.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by malvisguy212: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abuamam:

who did Allah swear to if he was mighty?
Surah Al-
Qiyamah 75:2 -No! I SWEAR by the
reproachful soul! What,does man
reckon WE shall not gather his
bones? Yes indeed;We are able to
shape again his fingers
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by greetings(f): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=SalC post=29972291]Is it just me or did any other person notice the glaring lies in the hadith above?

First the quote said Abraham brought ishmael and his mother to Mecca when Ishmael was still suckling, dropped them and left. Common sense can deduce that if muslims believed that Abraham and Ishmael actually built the Kabba, then that would be much later when Ishmael must have grown up, not when he was still suckling yet this hadith said Abraham made the child and his mother sit down under tree near Kabba, as he was going he also turned and faced the Kabba while praying. And stated clearly that he set them near "thy sacred house" (that means the kabba was already a sacred house of God when Abraham and Ishmael came) Yet that place was said to be empty with no one living there.

Now the question is,
If this was Abraham's first visit and there was already a kabba for him to face and pray, who built the Kabba?

If Abraham left and didn't look back in obedience to Allah, isn't it clear he didn't build any kabba with Ishmael since Ishael was still a child who couldn't even fend for himself?

Funny a kabba was already there when Abraham came yet no one lives there.

Idon't even want to talk about the fact that Ishmael wasn't a suckling child when he was sent away. Ishmael was born to Abraham when he was 86 years old while Isaac was born when he was 100 years of age and it was after then ishmael and hagar were sent out. But that would be comparing the Bible and koran.
Now even from the Koran and hadith alone, the story didn't ad up.

This hadith reeks of contradictions!

This was one of the reasons I caution against using the hadith in

First of all, this is a relation of an event that happened by the prophet Muhammad s.a.w, he knew that they were sitting down beside the kaaba, even though it wasnt an actual HOUSE then,.thats one.

Two, prophet Ibrahim A.S might av been priviledged to know by Allah that that spot or place he left hajar n ismail was going to be built by them in future as the sacred house of Allah. N theres no contradiction because even the story clearly states and i quote "Then she drank (water) and suckled her child. The Angel said to her: "Don't be afraid of being neglected, for this is the House of Allah which will be built by this boy and his father, and Allah never neglects His people." The House (i.e. Kaaba) at that time was on a high place resembling a hillock, and when torrents came, they flowed to its right and left."
Meaning there was no HOUSE BUILT YET.
So where are the contradictions? You simply didnt read or understand the story well. Then ask question directly not just claim what was nt there.

Please, dont bring common sense into the quran and hadith interpretations. Because i could start in what you believe is your bilble too. To me, it could say if the bible says this then common sense should tell christians so so so. Thats wrong my brother, i find it insulting,respect my religion as i respect yours, its what i believe in and thats what you believe. Thats why its called FAITH!

Again,please i always advice people that really want to understand or learn more about our belief to start from the Quran itself the transliterated copy. I bet you its more educative than this online arguements and all.
Thanks
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by greetings(f): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
truthman2012:

This is the story from your link:

Firstly, Abraham was said to lead them to Mecca and turned back, meaning he did not stay with them. How could he have taken part in the building of Kaaba?

Secondly, Ishmael was said to be a baby still sucking, which shows he could not know Abraham and his religion very well as a baby. His mother as an Egyptian, who came from idolatry background (Egyptians were idol worshipers at that time) must have had influence on him. Worst still is the fact that his mother married him an Egyptian girl as well. This could account for the reason Kaaba was built originally for idol worship as Ishmael did not grow with the knowledge of Abraham religion.

That being apart, the story of Abraham taking Hagar and Ishmael to Mecca could not be true. The distance between Israel and Mecca is about 1500 km. Why would Abraham walk that long distance on leg to settle baby Ishmael in Mecca? Could Hagar and her small baby walk such a distance?

Bros, when i gave you a link, you quoted 1/6 of the story here,thereby deliberatly leaving the parts that answers your questions,making it seem like they were not in the whole story, Thats really unsincere. If you really want to understand and want answer to your question read the whole story or maybe quote the story here and i maybe of help. Thank you.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by greetings(f): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abuamam:

I mean sincerely, thats the only response i have for him. And i have my reason. I have responded to others as well. The only person ill interact with on this abraham n ismail issue is truthman and thats if he post the whole story and ask questions.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by SalC: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
greetings:
First of all, this is a relation of an event that happened by the prophet Muhammad s.a.w, he knew that they were sitting down beside the kaaba, even though it wasnt an actual HOUSE then,.thats one.

Two, prophet Ibrahim A.S might av been priviledged to know by Allah that that spot or place he left hajar n ismail was going to be built by them in future as the sacred house of Allah. N theres no contradiction because even the story clearly states and i quote "Then she drank (water) and suckled her child. The Angel said to her: "Don't be afraid of being neglected, for this is the House of Allah which will be built by this boy and his father, and Allah never neglects His people." The House (i.e. Kaaba) at that time was on a high place resembling a hillock, and when torrents came, they flowed to its right and left."
Meaning there was no HOUSE BUILT YET.
So where are the contradictions? You simply didnt read or understand the story well. Then ask question directly not just claim what was nt there.

Please, dont bring common sense into the quran and hadith interpretations. Because i could start in what you believe is your bilble too. To me, it could say if the bible says this then common sense should tell christians so so so. Thats wrong my brother, i find it insulting,respect my religion as i respect yours, its what i believe in and thats what you believe. Thats why its called FAITH!

Again,please i always advice people that really want to understand or learn more about our belief to start from the Quran itself the transliterated copy. I bet you its more educative than this online arguements and all.
Thanks
There was already a Kabba there "resembling" a hillock before Abraham came.

Remind me again, did Abraham build a kabba or he renovated an existing one? smiley oh I forgot, he left and never looked back in obedience to Allah, find another excuse!
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
greetings:

Bros, when i gave you a link, you quoted 1/6 of the story here,thereby deliberatly leaving the parts that answers your questions,making it seem like they were not in the whole story, Thats really unsincere. If you really want to understand and want answer to your question read the whole story or maybe quote the story here and i maybe of help. Thank you.

Forget it bro. They do not want to know or reason. They just want to waste muslim's time on flippancy and nonsense. Satan's technique to turn us away from more rewarding deeds.

greetings:

I mean sincerely, thats the only response i have for him. And i have my reason. I have responded to others as well. The only person ill interact with on this abraham n ismail issue is truthman and thats if he post the whole story and ask questions.

They are all the same. When they have nothing more to prattle about, they will start all over from the beginning, or open another thread with a similar topic and start all over again.

truthman2012:

Lie. Allah is another name for I-illah who has no son. God sent angel Gabriel to Mary that the child in her womb shall be the Son of God (Luke 1:35). Another counterfeit Gabriel (Jubril) that appeared to Muhammad 650 years later came to deceive mankind.

malvisguy212:
who did Allah swear to if he was mighty?
Surah Al-
Qiyamah 75:2 -No! I SWEAR by the
reproachful soul! What,does man
reckon WE shall not gather his
bones? Yes indeed;We are able to
shape again his fingers

We are indifferent to your rantings.

Verily Allah is High above all that is attributed to Him.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by Obinoscopy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rilwon:

My bros. na obino 4 politics section o, he banned me because i protest on his bias action of diggin old thread to provoke APC supporters.... I think it expires tomorrow.
Stop making false allegations against me sad.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by lenmafon: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abuamam:

He was not born there. He was taken there by his mother Hagar, when Abraham's first wife drove them out.
He settled there.
What do you mean, how did he exit? By Alitalia, or Saudi airlines? He lived there. His father visited them there and on one or more of those visits, built the Kaaba.
What is so hard there. Sheeesh.

shocked Abraham visited him in mecca? am just hearing this for the first time in my life! pls tell me the full gist
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by hayor93(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
truthman2012:

He had been worshiping allah and that took him to hajj and yet his life was not meaningful. It was after his conversion he appologized to his wife. Would devil make him do that? If had called on allah in Mecca he would not have seen Jesus but luckily he called on God and Jesus appeared.
As if u witnessed it.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by truthman2012(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
hayor93:
As if u witnessed it.

The OP is clear enough na.
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by truthman2012(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2015

There is confirmation aplenty; authentic and widespread. The whole body of hadith sciences serves to confirm the truth of the message of the prophet (saw). In fact, confirmations of the Qur'an are more in number and have superior authenticity to the authorship of the Bible or any other book in history.

Lies!!!

Hadiths are the words and deed of Muhammad. Was Muhammad confirming his own revelations?

There was no confirmation for quranic revelations. Who else did allah speak to for confirmation?
Re: "Leave This Place" Jesus Told A Man IN Hajj by truthman2012(m): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biblical Laws For Rape / Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues / Nigeria Metaphysical Stores Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.