Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan (3285 Views)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Video Of Pastor Adeboye Endorsing Osinbajo In Pres Gej's Presence Is Trending (2) (3) (4)

70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
cry cry cry chai,I went to places today,mehn! If you
see the way both the young & old are bad-
mouthing & condemning jonathan
everywhere ...i just they *smh* for
him because *shedding tears* i pity him if he is not going to have
heart attack b4 he leaves office. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
How did you arrive at the figure 70% grin

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Emotional Statistics.. stronger than real numbers though

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Sloan: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I will tell you he is actually wrong with that number, he is using an invalid or outdated model to arrive at that number. According to the new model and realities on ground, 99.5 % of Nigerians are tired of Jonapafuka and have completely lost hope in his accursed government! Print this and mail it to him by DHL! grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sloan:

I will tell you he is actually wrong with that number, he is using an invalid or outdated model to arrive at that number. According to the new model and realities on ground, 99.5 % of Nigerians are tired of Jonapafuka and have completely lost hope in his accursed government! Print this and mail it to him by DHL! grin grin grin

We call this

Illiterate statistics. grin

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:
i just decide to go round to hear what people are saying about the decrease in pms price,but instead many people are condemning him that he has failed them.
I though this was limited to only the social media...very shocking!

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by lokito: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
OP, plus me and my goons here, 71%

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Kakpos: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
MORE THAN 70%, PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING NOT BECAUSE HE HAS PERFORMED BUT BECAUSE IS THEIR TURN TO RULE NORTH HAS BEEN RULING . NIGER I SALUTE NA OOOO
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Gbawe: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
@OP.

We are in the information and 'social networking' age. It is now even more difficult to misrule a people for a year talk less of the 5 years GEJ has used to destroy Nigeria. Things tend to get to Nigeria late but political sophistication is descending on Nigerians and it is obvious for many that GEJ is a corrupt con artist who was never meant to lead a squad of boys scout let alone the biggest black nation on earth. Nigerians now feel duped by GEJ especially those who voted for him. Sadly, it is now past redemption period for the "boy with no shoes".

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

i just decide to go round to hear what people are saying about the decrease in pms price,but instead many people are condemning him that he has failed them.

Next time dont call figures like that if you have not done a national sampling

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BrokenTV: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

Where and where did you carry out this your observation.

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kakpos:
MORE THAN 70%, PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING NOT BECAUSE HE HAS PERFORMED BUT BECAUSE IS THEIR TURN TO RULE NORTH HAS BEEN RULING . NIGER I SALUTE NA OOOO

Don't mind them

They are deceiving themselves shouting CHANGE when we know its all about Power rotating between far North and SW grin

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Akshow: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
yes o op. and the remaining 30% are south south and south east indigenes plus a few religious bigot across other tribes

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Next time dont call figures like that if you have not done a national sampling
It is everywhere,the man is getting unpopular day by day
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
since subsidy era

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
BrokenTV:

He did it amongst his SW people and decided to use it to judge the whole nation.

That's why I called it

Illiterate statistics grin

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

It is everywhere,the man is getting unpopular day by day

In the SW or where

Guy listen to what people of other parts of Nigeria are saying grin

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
let me say this; jonathan has lost it cos the only hope he has is the south-south.
Unless,if he & pdp is going to rig the election
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by OLADD: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:
him.cos i pity him if he is not going to have

Experience from time immemorial has shown that good leaders seldom receive accolade from mortals and GEJ cannot be an exception. Even our Lord Jesus received bantams from the people he came to save but that did not prevent the will of God from prevailing over His life. I can assure you that no matter the tantrums been thrown at GEJ, he WILL be returned as the president-elect in Feb 2015 by those who matters. Quote me.

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by manutdadex(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:
him.cos i pity him if he is not going to have
if u come my area ee...if u see as people dey praise Gej ee...Buhari go die if him hear as kids, youths and old dey abuse am!

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
even IBB the maradona,have publicly endores buhari(an opposition).
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
manutdadex:
if u come my area ee...if u see as people dey praise Gej ee...Buhari go die if him hear as kids, youths and old dey abuse am!
if you know what geo-politics is all about,you will understand my point.
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by alaoeri: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Count down to Otuoke has began, can't wait for Jona to quit Aso rock & the new era of change will set in.
GMB/PYO 2015.

Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
BrokenTV:

geo-politics
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BrokenTV: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

geo-politics
Meaning?
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BrokenTV: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackTechnology:

He did it amongst his SW people and decided to use it to judge the whole nation.

That's why I called it

Illiterate statistics grin
If i should go by his analysis it means Buhari is not going to get 1% from the samples i gattered from people.
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
BrokenTV:

If i should go by his analysis it means Buhari is not going to get 1% from the samples i gattered from people.

Gbam
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
BrokenTV:

Meaning?
Dont tell me you havent heard that word before...well,google is your friend!
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by manutdadex(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamst:

if you know what geo-politics is all about,you will understand my point.
na u knw understnd...if u do..u wil knw as some are supportin Buhari so also others are supportin GeJ...
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
manutdadex:
na u knw understnd...if u do..u wil knw as some are supportin Buhari so also others are supportin GeJ...
Do you have your map with you? Cos i will explain some 1 or 2 things to you
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
manutdadex:
I wont ask you the area but what region?
Re: 70% Of Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Pres. Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
OLADD:

Experience from time immemorial has shown that good leaders seldom receive good accolade from mortals and GEJ cannot be an exception. Even our Lord Jesus received bantams from the people he came to save but that did not prevent the will of God from prevailing over His life. I can assure you that no matter the tantrums been thrown at GEJ, he WILL be returned as the president-elect in Feb 2015 by those who matters. Quote me.
0nly if pdp dont rig the election as before

Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. / Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 / Nigeria Unfolding Disaster- CCN